Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apothic Black: Wondering

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Juliet feels terrible of what Beau just told her. Even though she saw him in his birthday suit does not mean she's able to handle a man's bare body. But... he did went through with her life threatening plan and got hurt in the process. She should at least be more helpful and show a bit of gratitude. First priority was his head that seems to be hurt pretty badly.

"Here, let me check." She takes hold of his hand and guides him to the back seat of the car and sits him down and slides past him and checks the back of his head. "It looks terrible." She looks through the car to see if there was anything she could use as a bandage. Luckily she finds an old scarf. "I think this will do." Carefully she wraps it around his head to cover up the wound. "Um... I-I'll ... strip them down to their... undies... y-you should stay there if it's making you dizzy."

It's horrible to have to come to this extent. All she wanted was answers... nothing more. But now she's questioning whether or not she really wanted to know what secrets she had forgotten. "Funny... I thought they would be heavier." Juliet was having no trouble striping them down and tossing their heavy gear aside. Though her cheeks said otherwise. All this bare skin in front of her... The girl had seen this numerous times already it was a wonder she wasn't used to it. Maybe it was because she wasn't under the influence of her more perverted girl friend. Yes occasionally she would have kinky thoughts, but it was always so hard and embarrassing to act on them. Juliet sighs. "Okay." Now all that's left is to toss them up and toss them in the trunk. "We need rope." She goes to Beau. "How are you feeling?" She whispers to him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AliceRianne
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Juliet helps him into the back seat and wraps his head in a scarf which makes me feel a bit silly. He must look like an Arab. He doesn't want to struggle or be ungrateful she's finally stepping up. She stutters at the prospect of stripping an unconscious man down, but she's always cute when she talks like that. He can see it in her eyes the confusion and concern. He can't deny that given if he had memories and insecurities he'd have a hard time dealing with this stuff. For him it's nothing a man's body is a man's body nothing more. Maybe he isn't gay?

Having her so close gives him a little smile. She still smells like fresh soap. She even lets him stay seated as she undresses them both. He wants to get up and do it all himself, but the dizziness is still present. It doesn't take her long to do so which gives him the impression she's either done this or thought of this before. He has to humor himself, but knows it's not rocket science to use clothing.

"We need rope." She comes back around to him. "How are you feeling?" She whispers.

He isn't sure why she's whispering, but maybe the embarassment has really gotten to her? "Better," he whispers back. Good thing she didn't sneak up and do that in his ear that would come off as pretty sensual. "I'm keeping it real." He smirks. "Don't worry it's just a minor head wound. Thanks to you it's not bleeding down my neck anymore." He touches the scarf. "I planned on useing their own clothing to substitute rope. Like the pants around the legs or put the shirt on backwards, cross over the arms like a straight jacket, and tie the ends together. Let me help." He goes around and shows her how it's done.
"In the trunk you go." He grunts as he hoists one up and drops him in. When she does it appears effortless. It's pretty impressive, but he's sure he's seen her show some remarkable strength before.
He'll have to ask her more about it later, but for now. "We should find a new spot and get some shut-eye."
He sparks the wires together and starts the car.
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:15 am

Beau sure knows how to improvise. Pretty handy talent indeed, but not one a person should be proud of. She slips into the passenger seat not wanting to touch the back one since half of them were covered in blood. How did I do that? Her thoughts kept going back to that moment when she practically destroyed the man's head. Blood splattering all over the chair and floor.

"We should find a new spot and get some shut-eye." Beau interrupted her thinking as he sparked the wires together and starts the car.

"To be honest... I'm not sure of where to go. Unless you have money for a motel room or we could find a homeless shelter that I assume it's free. Though I don't know if it's wise to be around so many people with these bodies in our trunk." They could also find a crowded parking lot. Somewhere where they can stay in the car the whole night, but Juliet is settled on not sleeping i the back seat anymore. She'll have to sleep on the uncomfortable chair.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:56 am

"Don't worry, I'll find a place we can rest peacefully, but not IN peace." He tries to make a tiny joke. She's not good at hiding her emotions. Even to a stiff like him he can tell how uncomfortable she is. The amount of action that day was incredible. For him it's a dream come true and with no memories he has no way of worrying about the things that used to be his life. Unlike Juliet who has her entire world on her shoulder and no clear-cut way to cope. He'll have to try to be more understanding as hard as that may be.

Beau starts to drive. The headlights create a tunnel of light in front of them. The rest of the world down the hillside is pitch black. He makes it back to the city where the street lights ride over the car one after another. It's so quiet it's almost unbearable yet he doesn't know what to say that'll make her feel any better.
He pulls up to the back of a sketchy motel. There isn't a single car around. The sign isn't even lit. "Looks to be abandoned." He points out. "I'll take a look real quick. Lock the doors."
He leaves the car running as he pokes around the first door. It's open, but he immediately exits after seeing it must've been used as a temporary crack den. He skips the next door and hits the third. It's locked. He slams his shoulder against it and finds the room to be stuffy, but otherwise livable. No strange scent or huge stains. Even a TV and a still made bed with clean blankets. The place hasn't been abandoned it must've went under and locked up.

He exits and waves at her to come inside. "We're in luck. Got you a bed to sleep in." He says through the closed window. As she gets out he shuts off the car and double checks on their sleeping captives. He knows they aren't going anywhere and no one will hear them scream. So he goes in behind her and props a chair against the door.
"You okay?" He asks as he turns on the TV. Cable is even still working. He starts checking drawers for a remote. He finds it along with a bible and liquor in the mini-bar. "Nice." He picks up a tiny brown bottle. "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:18 am

Up high in a mighty tree the cat sits, watching, waiting, with his binoculars held ambitiously to his eyes.
His metal piercings are cold like ice in the night air that smells of earth, pine, and the slight stench of pollution from the city below.
He watches them intently these two little lab rats. One a long haired girl with a lovely face that beams with innocence and delicate grace while the other is a toned young man with hair like wildfire. To watch this strapping fellow in action gives him chills of delight. Their relationship is uncanny it's like a princess hiding a secret power and a prince who's too focused on being a hero to notice. It makes him want to laugh out loud and hear it echo through the empty woods, but he holds it in. He doesn't want to tip off the other men pursuing these two. He is only to observe and follow not intercept.

"Through the forest have I gone. But Athenian found I none, On whose eyes I might approve This flower's force in stirring love. Night and silence.—Who is here? Weeds of Athens he doth wear: This is he, my master said, Despised the Athenian maid; And here the maiden, sleeping sound, On the dank and dirty ground. Pretty soul! she durst not lie Near this lack-love, this kill-courtesy. Churl, upon thy eyes I throw All the power this charm doth owe. When thou wakest, let love forbid Sleep his seat on thy eyelid: So awake when I am gone; For I must now to Oberon." He quotes Puck from A Mid-Summer Night's Dream.
"Admist this violent night what better story have I found for thee?" He finishes with is own words.

As the car disappears into the night he can still make out the headlights in the distance. "Mad Cat here, remaining on the prowl as they are returning to the maze." He speaks in his own code to which the man on the other end has gotten used to. He stands, taking in a deep breath, and leaps from tree to tree with precise ease. He won't let them escape his sights. This cat always catches his prey.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 pm

The room was nice; plain, but nice with an overflowing atmosphere that was calm and inviting. Probably went out of business not long ago. It's a wonder. Though there was only one tiny, little, insignificant problem; one bed. One bed dressed in silky white blankets and two fluffy, feathered pillows. If Beau was a girl, Juliet wouldn't have no problem to share it, but...

"Want one?" She looks over at Beau, then back at the oh so comfortable bed that was calling out to Juliet like a Siren to a sailor, lost in the open sea.

"No thanks... I'm not old enough." She gives a slight smile. "Um... Beau... never mind. I'm going to take a shower."

Thankfully the bathroom was acceptable; towels, soap, all the basics. Is the hot water still on? Sadly it was not. Cold showers weren't really Juliet's favorite, but considering their current status there's no time for demands. Work with what you got.

"Cold, cold, cold..." After a few minutes it was enough to bare the cold liquid caressing her still developing figure. Once out, Red made a terrible discovery. She does not have comfortable clothes to sleep in. What she was wearing was all she had. "Uh-oh"

Her head peeked out the door and saw Beau enjoying himself with the drinks and television. The famous blush came back to her cheeks. "U-um... Beau. D-do you have a shirt big enough for me to wear to bed? Like all the way to my knees?"

Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Juliet doesn't want any alcohol. He'd probably have a heart attack if she had said yes. She starts to say something, but instead dips in the shower. Being as he was rolling around in the mud, playing in the trees, and has blood clotted down is head he patiently waits for his turn.

He pops opens the tiny bottle and takes a sip. It's bitter and causes a heat in his belly, but it's not bad. He oddly enough still doesn't feel hungry or thirsty. This was just like an instinct to drink like any guy his age would. He unzips the track jacket and lays it next to him as he sits. He flips through the channels when a wet little head pokes out from the bathroom. She's flushed and with all that brown hair clinging to her she's some kind of adorable.
"U-um... Beau. D-do you have a shirt big enough for me to wear to bed? Like all the way to my knees?"

"I'll see what I've got." He goes to the car and grabs the duffel from the back seat. He takes the time to check on the trunk monkeys. One of them is awake, but silent. With one swift jab Beau knocks him back out and slams the lid. He takes out his stolen stash and takes the brand name T-shirt to the door. He gives it a rhythm of tiny knocks. "Found one that'll work." He says as he turns the nob and cracks open the door. "You indescent?" He jokes, but isn't actually looking in on her.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:56 pm

When the door cracked open Juliet quickly wrapped her tiny self around her towel. "You indescent?" Juliet couldn't help but giggle. Beau's humor is really something out of a restricted comedy. She walks to the door and takes the shirt.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I am. Don't peek!" She pokes her head out and smiles at him. If only she were a bit more upbeat and positive like Beau, this would actually be more enjoyable. "Thank you." The shirt worked perfectly. Although one of the sleeves kept slipping off her shoulder.

Now as descent as she'll ever be in a guy's shirt she's finally able to get a shut eye. Out the door she went and jumped on the bed, yelling: "Woo!" There she lied, staring at the roof. "Aren't you tired? You've been up all day." It was so warm and comfy underneath the covers... like sleeping inside a cloud. "Where are you going to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:48 pm

The shower must've revitalized her, because she doesn't freak out and scream at him OR shut his arm in the door. She even jokes back about being indescent. When she emerges her hair is still wet and the shirt much too large yet this is such an attractive look for her. A young woman in men's clothes gives that illusion of an adult sleep over as if he had picked her up from a bar and taken her back for a late night fling leaving her with only his shirt to slumber it. He can't let his imagination run away with him or else it'll make for a very awkward morning.

As excited as a pixie she hops right into bed and snuggles under the covers which about kills any sexyness she unwittingly showed. Beau is relieved that at least she's happy for the moment.
"Aren't you tired? You've been up all day." She notices. It's a good question, because he's asked himself this quite a few times and hasn't found an answer. "Where are you going to sleep?"

This strikes him and he slowly peeks over his shoulder at her. "What do you mean "where you going to sleep?"' He can't help, but feel greatly under appreciated. Something more or less as if she assumes he is a dog not a fellow human. "Since it's such a nice night I thought I'd try napping on the stoop outside the door. Wouldn't want my hot body to keep you up all night as you resist raping me." He decides to throw all respect out the window being as her attitude is in need of an adjustment. He may as well enjoy torturing her with strange comments which send her into a definate tizzy.

He stands up, finishing the tiny bottle, and walks to the bathroom. "Taking a shower. Gotta get this blood out of my hair." He ignores her and gets in. Unlike the school locker room there is no warm water to soothe his cold body. Well, if he had hoped to masturbate before it's dead now. No hot chicks to think about and freezy water to slow blood flow.
As he scrubs his head he feels the open hole and the smooth dent underneathe. It's unreal and doesn't feel like bone. Must be a metal plate in his head. If only he knew what put it there.

When he exits he realizes he only has a small towel to cover himself. He was distracted and forgot to grab the duffel. "Don't look unless you want to turn into a beet." He walks right out, but Juliet has her back to him under the covers. He assumes she is asleep and slips on the track pants. He isn't sure if he can sleep, but it's worth a shot. He slips under the covers next to her and closes his eyes. He can feel the warmth of her small body behind him and it's kind of nice. Too bad they didn't get along better this may be like a real sleep over or even something more. . . He immediately wipes that thought from his mind. Not a good idea at all.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Beau was oozing jerk right out of his persona. How can one simple question lead to this argument? Juliet's a much too descent person than to want to do him. With all that's been going on that's the least of her desires. He thinks he's so hot that he actually thinks that Juliet only thinks about getting kinky on the bed with him. He stands up, finishing the tiny bottle, and walks to the bathroom. "Taking a shower. Gotta get this blood out of my hair."

"What the-?" She grunts and goes back under the covers. Sleep felt so far away with all the anger he just provoked in her. She took the pillow and screamed into it. If he thinks he's getting in this bed with me he's got another thing coming!

"Stupid Beau... thinks he's so cool with his indestructible body and..." She mumbled to herself. "and completely dreamy appearance..." For past hours, since they've been in the school she's tried to get these thoughts out of the way, but there was something that just kept them there... like... a memory that's just begging to return to her.

When she hears the bathroom door opening she dives back under the covers. "Don't look unless you want to turn into a beet."

Oh dear God, pleeeaaase tell me he's not going to sleep on his same bed!!!!! As if written in the stars and planned by the goddess of love, his strong skin slightly caresses her back. The chestnut eyes open wider as her cheeks blush once more. Really!? Really!?

From within the blankets a red faced girl emerges with puppy dog eyes. "Really Beau? You expect me to just... drift away to sleep, with you next to me ON A BED!? How can you j-j-just lie there a-a-and expect that? And another thing! How do I know you're not the one who's going to rape me? Huh? How!?" Super honestly, if this was an entirely different situation... Juliet wouldn't protest so much. She's a teenager, every girl out there would die to be her right now.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:26 am

He doesn't get a moment to relax when it comes to this chick. As soon as he's ready to go down for the count she pops right up. He wasn't trying to wake her so he can gather she was already awake. A "good guy" part of him would have stopped him completely if he thought for a moment she was still awake. He wasn't trying to bother her to this extreme he only wanted to mess with her a bit for having a poor taste in a childish sounding joke.

But of all the things she could say to make him go away or insult him immensely she only spats out something that is a bit flattering if he twists it a certain way. How can she sleep with him beside her? Should be easy if she wasn't attracted to him he can only guess. He isn't sure if it's true, but that face gives her away every time. What is he supposed to think? What is he supposed to say?
Then she pops out the retort he should've seen coming. "And another thing! How do I know you're not the one who's going to rape me? Huh? How!?"

This puts a knot in his not currently worn undies. He sits up, flings the blanket off his bare chest, and stops himself from over reacting. Instead he grabs her by the shoulders and shoves her down. "Look, I don't know if I've ever raped anyone before, but I seriously doubt it. If I were to start I would not want to do it to a teenager who's acting like a little girl. After the fact that I've taken multiple hits for as well as break a shit ton of laws in an attempt to make her, in any way, more comfortable." He lingers over her in a position, speaking in a calm but blunt manner, that isn't very convincing to his defence. "So if I wanted to rape you I could have done it probably about three or four times by now, but please don't think that I'm going to do. I don't even know what I am or if I could, but I'm still a guy so you need to understand a male is still a male. Don't think it isn't plausable for an innocent situation like this to get out of hand if either of our hormones were to get wild. If we're honest with ourselves my every action is a reaction to you, what you do, and how you look at me."

He pauses. He's starting to ramble and by the look on her petrified face he's gone off the deep end. It didn't seem right though it felt so familiar. Looking over her like this, her hair spread out around her like tiny branches, dressed in only a man's shirt. An ache within him dares him to move closer on top of her. Her face contorts to another expression one that is happy, still blushing, but wanting him to do more. Could it be a memory? Was he hallucinating? He's losing his mind!

"I know I'm freaking you out. . .please don't scream." He removes his hands and puts them in the air as if an officer had a gun to his back. He shouldn't have put her in such a position. He knows he was greatly out of line. She's just a kid and he's a full grown man in need of serious counseling at this point.
He's stressed, tired in many ways, the bullet holes ache, and trying to deny how incredibly confused he is. All he had come to want was some normality: a bed, a drink, a shower, late night TV, and to touch himself in private. It was immature of him to assume he could do anything simple around her. She is the one in danger. He's starting to slack. If he doesn't stay vigilant she'll never be safe enough to go home to her parents.
"I'm sorry. That was out of line. I think the alcohol got to my damaged brain." He forces out. "I'll go sleep in the car." He gives up. She's got to hate him by now. She's not going to want him to protect her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:03 am

She was swearing that he was actually going to pulverize her into a oblivion the minute he took her shoulders and practically slammed her onto the bed. The fear and panic went so over the limit she couldn't find the strength to move an inch. Locked in his strong grip and hearing him talk to her sternly, holding back the stress that she gave him. He goes on, telling her how absurd she sounded before, only washing over guilt and shame. Obsessing over every little thing that happens doesn't help either of them.

Juliet notice a different expression when he paused. Was he thinking about something else? Suddenly this warm feeling lights up in her heart. This position... was it turning her on? That would be incredibly wrong, but it wasn't hormones talking. It was something else. Being like this, with him hovering above her. Has this happened before? Her eyes could see him smiling gently and... closing in as if to kiss her. His touch... what does this mean?

He let's go and settles to go sleep in the car. Confused and guilty she quickly takes his arm and holds him right there. She wants to say sorry, but can't find the right way to say or find the words. She's still shaking from the scare and thinking about what she just felt.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:38 am

As he walks around the bed he finds his arm is caught by something. He can't get away from her strong grip. He's a bit relieved by this, but he hopes it isn't just because she's scared of being alone with those goons after them. He doesn't wish to ruin her bold move. It must've taken a lot of guts to stop him from leaving after the stern talking to he just pressed into her.

He dares to glance back into her doe-eyed face. She still has a pained, scared expression, but her eyes are begging for something he cannot name. "What do you want from me?" He whispers and can't stop the tiny smirk from showing he isn't mad in the least. He turns to put a hand gently over her shaking little paw. "I'm not going anywhere." He assures her. Why is it he can't save himself from bending to her every whim? He sits next to her puzzled on what to say. The quiet seems much more fitting given their emotional states.
"Want me to stay on the floor?" He pats down the back of his messing hair. "Not that it matters I probably won't sleep anyways." He sighs to himself. "Caused this huge stir for nothing."
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:14 pm

No words can reach her right now. What is it that she wants? Even she is confused. These feelings lingering deep down in her heart, puzzling her thoughts, have they've been forgotten like the mystery of her disappearance? They've disappeared like her memories, like the colors of the future she wanted to build. Faded into the wind, but still present, harassing her to remember, but can't.

She let's go of his arm, still quiet and lost in her thoughts. "Want me to stay on the floor?" She smiles a bit. "Not that it matters I probably won't sleep anyways. Caused this huge stir for nothing." Her eyes finally meet his. I've seen them before.

"... You're going to be okay Jullie... I promise."

He saved her. She knows it. He saved her, but from what? "I-I'm sorry. You... you found this place so... you should sleep here. I'm the one who deserves to sleep on the floor." She sighs.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:10 pm

She is probably still in shock as she volunteers to sleep on the floor. She had every right to be angry or want to kick him out, but instead she's backed down and he's ashamed to say it's probably from fear. He did push her into the bed. It's undeniable that nobody has ever done that to her before.

"Well, if you insist." He jumps back into the middle fo the bed and puts his hands behind his head with a big, fake yawn. "You can sleep under the bed and pretend they're bunkbeds, but I don't know yet wether or not I wet the bed so be prepared for a second shower." He teases.
He smiles at her. "Let's not play the self-punishment game and come to a compromise." He sits up. "It may seem extreme, but hear me out." He puts a hand up as if to stop her from talking. "You sleep on this side of the bed," he points to her original side, "and I sleep or lay on the other side of the bed until the sun comes up." He points to his side. "AND we make a vow NOT to rape one another unless it's consensual." He purposely misconscrues the definition of rape. "Because you are NOT sleeping on the floor."
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Juliet only stared at him with an annoyed expression when he actually agreed to her sleeping on the floor. The other part was just gross. "Eeeeww... gross." As it may be she still laughed; glad to feel the mood shift and turn into one with more humor and calm.

The truce sounds... alright. Sleeping with a man on the same bed is a bit uncomfortable for her. The closes she's ever gotten to intimacy is a hug. "Weeeellll... Let me think about it." She makes a thinking face. "Hmmm..." She lies down next to him and starts scooting closer and closer. Playfully, Juliet pushes Beau off the bed and laughed as she looked at him lying on the floor. "I accept. I vow to not rape you EVER." She smiles and quickly hides under the covers, still giggling. "Who would want to anyway?" She makes a joke. If he's allowed to make fun of her out of pure humor than, why shouldn't she do the same to him?
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:22 am

Juliet gives him a silly little reaction then curls up in the bed. She scoots in cloer and closer to him and just as he thinks she's going to give into his charm and snuggle her narrow behind slides him over the edge. He lays on the floor and looks up at her smiling face with renewed humor. Having to lay next to her he doesn't want to think of her as a kid sister yet she's so much like one. Maybe he used to have a sister? Didn't matter. . .

"I accept. I vow to not rape you EVER." She's giggling. "Who would want to anyway?"

He knew he'd start winning her over. "Your mom." He quickly retorts a very old joke. He props his himself on is elbows on the bedside. "Awe, you don't want to? I'm so disappointed. . ." He fakes a frown and rolls into bed over the covers so he's squishing her a bit until she moves. He puts his arm up over her pillow, but not touching her head. He can't stretch out like if he were alone so he has to contort a bit.

He closes his eyes which feels wonderful. Now if it were only the tender afterglow of sex not recovery from a minor argument.
In the morning it'll be a whole new issue. He'd like to leave Juliet out of it, but she the one with the mind for the questions since he's a blank canvas. Learning to work as a team won't be easy, but if they can recover anything and get away alive it'll be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:23 am

It was well into the night and Juliet found no trouble falling asleep. With all that went on in the day who wouldn't fall like a rock? But there will be more in the days to come and they will not be pleasant. The morning of tomorrow doesn't promise a great day. Tomorrow may be the start of something beyond their imaginings. Scary as it may be she has to keep fighting if the answers will ever be found, but will they be worth finding?

Dreams have always been the portal to our subconscious. They can reveal what we fear, what we love or what we despise, but this one was something she has no recall. People running around her, painful stabs into her skin. Then it changes... Beau's holding her in his arms, trying to comfort her, but what is going on? A whole different world was unfolding in her mind... a violent one. She could see the two of them running away from something. The pictures kept changing; from a laboratory to this pursuit.

Juliet snapped awake breathing heavily and searching herself as if trying to find a wound, looking around the room. Then she turned to Beau who's back was to her. "B-Beau, are you awake?" She shook him a little. Her eyes were threatening to cry. "I had a nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:30 pm

The world is a foreign place to him as if he were a brain in a jar watching scenes from a TV through the glass. A double paned reality. Its a lonely existence. How was it he ever came to exist? He isn't sure if he's dreaming or living in some sort of limbo.

She is there out of the deep blue. She smiled at him with the classic rosy cheeks. Her background is a white wash of tile and antiseptic. Not natural or fitting. She is like a cut flower taken from its rightful environment and held captive in a vase.
The wall behind her explodes. She disappears like a ghost.
Soldiers rush in letting the forest outside take over. Where were they all coming from? He turns and joins them. He fires his gun at an unseen enemy with only the deafening sounds of warfare all around him. "Beau!" Someone yells his name.

"Beau..." His back is shaken. He drifts out of his daydream and returns to this place he isn't sure is his rightful reality either. "I had a nightmare." It's the voice of a girl he knows, but can't exactly name in his groggy state.

"OK," he agrees and puts his arm around her, pulling her to his chest, without a single thought only an action of instinct. He holds her warm little body close and rubs his head back into the pillow and falls back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:28 pm

III guess he's dead asleep? Her tears kept slipping down her cheeks and find their way to his chest. Going back to sleep seemed impossible. With the fear of that dream continuing it's course. Seeing all of those faceless people around her and touching her, doing things beyond her comprehension. Should they be her repressed memories or just her mind torturing her it's beyond Juliet's knowledge. If they were memories then they would have to be confirmed by their hostages. Honestly she wishes they weren't memories that had faded to black. Wishes that they were cruel tricks of her mind and nothing else. What was seen was something out of a horror film.

The next morning was cloudy, like the day she woke up into this complicated dream, like when she found this man that is truly good... good enough to stay with her and protect her. During the night she did not attempt to wake Beau up; she wanted to let him rest. Juliet had literally cried herself to sleep. Exhausted and comfortable on his chest she slept peacefully with no sign of waking up any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Trapped in such a closed, dark space. One of the hostages tried endlessly to at least get the trunk open by continually trying kicking the door open. He grunted and kicked with all his might for the past two hours with no success whatsoever. With one last, loud grunt he gave up. "This is ridiculous! We've been in here for... the WHOLE night!"

His partner with his back to him just lied there trying to remain sane to not fall into insanity. "Dude just... just give up."

"What the fuck are they going to do!?" It's obvious that the tight space was getting to his mind and probably will give him claustrophobia soon. "I-I can't handle this man! I-I need air!!!"

"Jesus dude calm down. And lower your voice I'm right next to you." He tried to get his partner under control. Figures he would be freaking out; newbie. "Take a deep breath. We have air. Don't worry someone will probably come for us."

"How the fuck are they going to find us? I doubt they're even going to send a rescue team. They're soo not that type of people."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Beau's mind begins to stir. Numbers. . .he always sees numbers first, but moment after waking he never remembers they ever flashed before his eyes.

He opens his eyes. The world clicks on like TV screen. The ceiling is a flat white with squarted sunlight pushing in through the heavy shades of the windows. He lets out a little grunt before realizing he his little friend is clinging to his chest like a leach. He can't see her face, but her hair is very soft and completely tangled.
He rubs her back, "Hey," he whispers so not to scare her, "wakey-wakey, eggs and bakey," he rhymes. She barely stirs. His ears pick up the loud banging and it occurs to him that they have 2 men held hostage in the truck of a stolen vehicle that has blood of a dead guy sticking to the interior while he and a missing, underage girl are sleeping in a closed motel which he broke into. The amount of charges really pile up fast in a single night.
He sits up, rolling her off of him suddenly, leaves the door wide open and goes out to the car.

He pops open the trunk and tilts his head to the side at the two sets of eyes staring back at him. He smiles, "Good morning, dick-licks," He reaches in, snagging each by the arm and drags them both out at once. Dropping them on the ground he shuts the trunk and drags them inside by their legs with no regard to their bodies. He shuts the door behind him with his foot and sits them on the floor against the bed. "Don't move or I'll break your legs." He says with an immensely creepy smile and happy-go-lucky tone. He moves the table out of the way and hums as he decides how to arrange the room.
he claps his hands together and rubs them to show he's gotten ready. "Once the little lady is ready we'll get started."
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Juliet's chestnut eyes opened up slowly due to the feeling of something missing. She stared at the empty space next to her, still drowsy. Beau? Propping herself on her lower arms, she raised her head and saw Beau and the two men they've captured during the night sitting on the floor. Acknowledging that she was only wearing a shirt and panties her cheeks flushed and held the sheets to her chest.

"Uum... couldn't you wait until I got dressed?" The red cheeks girl stood up from the bed and waved Beau to follow her into the bathroom. There she left the shirt on and put on the only shorts she had. "Okay." She sighed. "H-how do we do this?" She fixed her hair as best she could. "Sh-should I be i-intimidating like you or..." Clearly Juliet was nervous as she paced back and forth around the bathroom. "Oh! Good cop, bad cop." She looked at Beau. "I'll be the good cop and you... be... the bad cop. That okay with you?"

What a nice day to start the morning; interrogating the hostages and possibly torturing innocent people. Breathing was becoming a problem as her mind was racing. "Oh my gosh. I'm not sure if I can do this. Okay, Beau, If they refuse to answer. W-what are we gonna do to get them to answer? I-I can't see them getting tortured. Much less hear their screams of pain. Is there a less painful way to get them to talk? Or should we just do whatever it takes?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:26 pm

"Uum...couldn't you wait until I got dressed?" Juliet isn't as fast in the morning as he is. She rushes to the bathroom and waves for him to follow. As she's pacing and stuttering about how they should proceed he holds onto the top of the doorway and leans in. She suggests a good cop, bad cop skit and that's definately them, but he doesn't get it. He shrugs at this.
Then comes the part he expects her immense fear of interrogation techniques. She's about to start hyperventilating.

He holds out a hand and holds her arm to stop her. "Do me a favor and take a deep breath, hold it for five seconds, then release." He can handle the torture, but he can't handle her flipping out. "Now I can do whatever it takes, but I need you to be asking the questions. If you let me start and keep your composure we can do this quickly. I've got some ideas in mind, but you can't go stopping me. Remember these are the bad guys. They were sent after us to kill us in cold blood." He reminds her. "The trick is NOT to over think. Don't emphasis or sympathisis only focus on how we're going to survive. If we can't find out something useful they'll keep coming after us and won't stop until we're both dead. You want that kind of life?"
He stares into her eyes until he gets an answer.
"Good," He turns, "get dressed. "Good cops" don't go around flashing their panties at the suspects." He jokes.

He pulls a chair to the bathroom door and drapes a towel over the back. He walks back to the men and puts his hands on his hips. "You know how this is going to go. If you want to live and leave without vital injuries just go ahead and start talking." He squats down between them. "But in case you think I'm joking," Beau shoves a sock in each of their mouthes then reaches down to both their hands, grabs hold of their thumbs and suddenly squeezes back, snapping them. As they squirm and make muffled cries he looks back and forth at them. This was scarily natural for him. "I've got a lot planned for you two." He pulls a hunting knife from the duffel and flips it open to show them. He takes the socks out of their drooling mouths. "Any volunteers?"
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:45 pm

Mad Cat wakes from his slumber. He'd been up most of the night after he actually lost track of the car in the city. Who knew so many cars would be out so late, but then again it was around time for "last call" and the drunks were taking to the streets.

Yet, as luck would have it, his prey had left the low ranked pawns' cell phones on which contained tracking devices in case of these situations. With his own cell he followed them to this nasty dive of a motel. While they settled into the room he drilled multiple holds through his floor into their ceiling and at only a pencil's width set up a few cameras in key places such as over the bed and in the bathroom.
It was turning into an incredibly boring night until they started to shower. The girl had a sweet little body on her, tender, but her couldn't tell if she was still developing or underdeveloped altogether meaning she was done, but will always have a body of a young teen. Dear thing had barely any hair on her aside from her head. Must be the asian in her he concludes. He was the same way. Then a grand show, the android. When they built him he was made to be perfection and perfection it was. He was like a giant toy MC wanted to play with all night. He'd be more than happy to join him in that shower and make sure not to miss a single inch. The sight and thought melt together and make him place a hand down there. He know he shouldn't but who's going to know?
Next was their tiff which turned into something that could be easily misinterpreted. Where they going to do it? But they don't and it's disappointing. He really wanted something good to watch and he wonders how much of show those two would put on, because he's sure he can beat it.

Back to the morning the slamming of a car door makes his ear twitch. He yawns wide as he stretches out with his little ass in the air, tail curling up over his long back. He peeks down and sees the pawns tied up, Beau still shirtless to his delight, and the girl missing. He finds her in the bathroom. "Euw," he sees her put on the same outfit as yesterday.
As he watches the torture he doesn't dare stop it. Finally, things were getting interesting again. Now what will these hapless idiots tell them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apothic Black: Wondering
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next