Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apothic Black: Wondering

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:09 am

Juliet thumps upon is chest in a most childish manner accusing him of eaves dropping though he really wasn't he happens to have excellent hearing. Besides bathrooms have better accoustics than under bridges. He isn't sure if she's trying to discipline him or further embarass herself. He wants to laugh, but she may move up & smack him in the face next. He only furrows his brow. She turns, now somehow even more red than before, and leads the way to, "The Guidence councelor's office."

The halls of the high school are typical: lined with lockers and posters. It smells like fresh wax and lemon-fresh. Juliet dares to speak up again this time not stuttering like a mentally retarded bird. She's trying to dive into his mind, into his memories, but he isn't sure what to tell her.
"Before wondering. . .I woke up." He can answer her last question. "On the side of that drainage ditch. Don't even know why I woke up or how I got there. I must've washed down and wedged in the mud." He concludes. "There were some faint images before when I heard the gun shots, but it was more like watching a fuzzy TV screen. No real faces or voices. Then you showed up the first real human I saw. First human I've ever seen for all I know." He holds up his left hand. "Got this medical bracelet. Got my name and some codes that don't make sense. Your initials are J.S. but it's probably just a coincidence." He drops his hand. "Far as I'm concerned you're my only clue. So I'll follow you like a lost puppy if you'll let me." He offers. "If we get you squared away then maybe it'll lead to details about me?"
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:52 am

She listens to his side of story and smiles at his last statement. "Aaww I feel special." Enough with the puppy love it was time to get serious. Her mind trails off, trying to connect the dots. "So you have no clue of who you are, you woke in the same place as I did, wearing the same clothes as I, you have a medical bracelet with probably my initials on and you have occasional fuzzy TV like images popping in your head." She points out. They may want to hold on to that bracelet of his. It may be an important clue to their mystery.

"Well for me I woke up just like you, accept I didn't have a bracelet and I was covered in wounds and scars. I followed the river all the way to a sewage pipe and went to the city to find shelter. I ended up asleep on a dirty mattress in one of the buildings in the construction site. Next thing I know those trigger happy freaks are chasing and shooting my butt. I jumped off a third floor, fell in a dumpster, lost my top and... there you were, rescuing me like my guardian angel." By the time she was done telling her story they made it to the office. It was empty. The counselor must had left for lunch.

"We have thirty minutes." She went through the office like it was hers; papers, schedules, anything that might be valuable. "Something's not right..." This guidance counselor had a different name. "This isn't the name of the person I was going to see." She leaned on the desk. Trying hard as she could to recall her lost memories."I sat down... and wrote my name on the list. It was guy who was sitting here." She walked slowly towards the door and stared at it. A distant opening door echoed in her mind. "The door opened... and... the guy looked at the person behind me and gave him a gesture." She turned and looked at the chair. "I fell when he put this handkerchief on my mouth and..." There was more. Something they said... what was it? "I heard them say something. The guidance counselor pulled a communicator out of his pocket and he was contacting someone... or... some place."

The school bell rings, signaling their time is up. They must leave now or else someone might find them. That wouldn't be so perfect for them. As horrible as she feels. They're going to need transportation if they want to escape. With all the guards walking around the school and with Emilio probably already contacting the police and giving them their description. "C'mon it's time to go. Do you know how to hot wire a car?" As they ran out and down the hall towards the parking lot they were spotted by one of the guards.

"Hey you two! Stop!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AliceRianne
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Beau follows her lead. Juliet is acting like a secret agent trying to gather intel from a dictator's office. She's goes over every detail he's told her and that she can remember. It's the best idea to put them together as closely as possible as they're tied together by this estranged twist of fate.

Her counselor, whoever he is, is long gone and for obvious reasons. If they could go to the police they could inquire if he was investigated and anything they could find in his background could be a lead. More than likely everything about her kidnapper was a lie. He only hopes the freaks didn't put their hands all over her. When one he helpless others take advantage of them.
He's half listening as his mind wonders.

The bell ringing brings him back. Juliet jumps. "C'mon it's time to go. Do you know how to hot wire a car?" He's beginning to think she has a little bad-girl inside.

In the halls there are guards. Why a school has guards he isn't sure, but being it's a more prestigous place they can afford to be careful. "Hey, you two! Stop!" What tipped them off that they were intruders? There had to be cameras. If he were a proffessional spy he'd of hacked their system and put the footage on a continual loop.

She runs so he runs though he's not sure why he's running. He'd be able to take down a couple rent-a-cops no problem. Back to her question he answers. "I can pick a lock. . .guess we'll see." They make to the parking lot without any trouble from students. "Got to pick a winner." He slows a bit but keeps moving as he scans for a nice vehicle. He spots a slick black one, but the doors are locked. He doesn't want to smash a window. He moves to the next a red drop-top with the top down. It's the perfect car for a teenage girl. He hops in and flips upside down so his feet are in the air. He pulls the plastic out from under the steering wheel and starts pulling at wires. Amazingly enough he does know how to hotwire. He feels pretty stoked with himself. The car hums a few times before starting. He turns back up. "Time for a chariot race." He tells her before stepping on the gas and skidding out into reverse. Rubber burns as they peel out from the parking lot. He can't help, but smile. They almost side swipe a pickup on their way out, but otherwise meld in the rest of traffic.
Blocks away he pulls into a parking garage. "They'll be looking for this car. Let's find a better ride." He informs her. "Ladies choice." He offers as the car turns off.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:11 am

That was the craziest thing Juliet's ever done since eight grade when she and her nerdy friend, Kody, set off the fire alarm on purpose. "Well that was some ride." Had to admit she was super impressed with him. If only fate hadn't united them this way she would have flirted and asked him out in a heart beat, but there's a time and place for everything and this was not one of those times.

"They'll be looking for this car. Let's find a better ride." He informs her. "Ladies choice." He offers as the car turns off, but Juliet's thoughts were on other things. Like what the counselor impostor was saying to the person on the other side of the walkie-talkie thingy. She thinks back again and remembers that it was in fact a place... that started with an 'A'.

"Lemme see your bracelet." She takes his hand and reads it carefully. "Beau M. Haydn... SJ-004-B? what int the world does that mean? Org.... It's obvious that stands for Organization. Andr. - priority J Sssss..." The part 'Andr.' had to be the answer to their problems. If only the bell didn't ring... she would have figured it out. "I don't get why your priority has my initials. Well... we were using the same clothes and we both woke up at the same place and we are both clueless of part of our past. What are the odds of that happening? Call me crazy, but I don't think it's coincidence." She gets out of the car. "If anything-" The gurgling sound of her stomach stops her. "hehe... I'm starving." It's no surprise she was. It's been hours into the day and there's no food in her system. There was one other important and crucial thing they had to deal with... money.

"I can't believe we are broke. How are we gonna get that? I'm out of ideas." She turns to him.

Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 Divider

From afar there are eyes hidden away in the shadows of the city. Watching... waiting... following... The other units failed to capture their prizes, but now with the under cover units, they might have a chance. "Sir, we've located the targets. They have stolen a car from a private school. Both of them have reunited and appear to be staying together. The female seems to be stable for the moment. Nothing unusual has happened." By unusual, for them is bad. If anything were to happen to either of them that would be the end of everything. Both must be carefully studied and persuaded. Question was, how?
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:57 am

When she holds for him to show her the bracelet he does. She keeps reiterating the clues. He's pointed out the bracelet before and as much as it matter he's more focused on getting the hell out of dodge. There are cops looking for them not only from the apartments, but now from the school. Third times the charm.
She's about to carry on some more, but then her stomach growls. "hehe... I'm starving." She tells him. "I can't believe we are broke. How are we gonna get that? I'm out of ideas." She turns to him.

He scans for another vehicle that's less conspicuous when she says this. It takes him a moment to realize that this is something important. He should also be hungry, but doesn't feel anything internal at all. Not bathroom, hunger, fatigue, or pain. It's peculiar, but he'd rather not dwell on it. It's not his personality type.
"We'll steal it. About to steal two cars, breaking an entering, stolen property, murder...let's call that last one self-defence." He tries not to sound callus towards her very understandable need to eat. He tries more options since she seems to still have a conscience over commiting any of the 10 deadly sins. "Bums normally dumpster dive or beg or go to a soup kitchen." He leaves the decision up to her as he opens the door of a car foolishly left unlocked. This one is black with tinted windows. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:24 am

"We'll steal it." Funny how she saw that one comming her way. Perfeeeect, yet another crim I must commit. This day has been such an unfolding one in her life. She probably broke the record for most crimes committed in one day. She can only stare at him as he goes on. "About to steal two cars, breaking an entering," Juliet scopes the area for any fast food restaurant while he goes on and on about the crimes they've done so far. "stolen property, murder" MURDER!? The girl quickly turned to him with wide eyes. "...let's call that last one self-defence." He sugar coated it for her. Too late for that it's already in her conscience. Oh my gosh... She pouts slightly. "Bums normally dumpster dive or beg or go to a soup kitchen."

She made a serious face at those last options. "I will not go to the deep darkness of the dumpster or reduce myself to begging." She crossed her arms. "I still have my dignity."

Beau found a winner. "What idiot doesn't lock their own car?"
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:35 am

"Sir, we've located the targets. They have stolen a car from a private school. Both of them have reunited and appear to be staying together. The female seems to be stable for the moment. Nothing unusual has happened." The underling radios in.

He sits back in his chair. "If they're both stable we still have a job. Continue monitoring them. I want every detail and photos from every angle. We need to know them and their habits inside and out. Be my eyes until your report is complete. I'll be there soon enough." He orders with a smooth voice.

He hangs up the phone on the silver platter held by a small girl with glowing blue eyes. Her expression is cold and lifeless, but her hair, skin, and clothes are primped to perfection. "Go," he waves a lazy hand at her. She backs up in perfect steps until she's a foot away from the wall. There she stays and closes her eyes.
He picks up his cell phone and looks at the blurry image of what appears to be a girl with long brown hair, white skin, and delicate features. He smiles. What luck their major holder of what could be the most dangerous virus known to man can be found inside a lovely teenage girl? Was this fate calling?

He flips on the TV and watches the news about another missing girl in the area. He grins knowing they'll never find her, but it's for the best. They'd only bury her beauty since no one can appreciate a fawn like he does. "Do you hear this, my dear? They are begging for your return so they can make you grow old, wither, and die. How cruel," he says to the girl who's face matches that on the screen. She struggles a bit, but the drugs have her in a zombie-like state as she's strapped to a metal gurney to the side of his desk. He had wheeled her into his study so that they may spend as much time together, even if he's conducting business, before he immortalizes her like so many before her. Just like his mini-servant holding a phone to the far right of the room. He won't let them ruin her. He loves her and them all too much.
"Our time together is bitter-sweet, my dear. Soon it will only be sweet." He gives her his kind of comfort before turning off the screen to dedicate the rest of his night petting her hair and whispering tender sonnets into her ear. He needs to build up the mood before he conducts his final acts of ultimate love toward this helpless virgin.

The perfect girl doesn't last forever. This way she'll always be as he fell for her. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:50 am

Her responces to his suggestions only show her distaste towards the drastic actions they've taken yet she had yet to acknowledge. What was her problem? There was so much that happened so fast was she going to blame him for it all after he done saved her life? He shakes his head.
As she folds her arms she won't stoop so low as to live like a vagrant. "I still have my dignity." This annoys him somewhat.
"What idiot doesn't lock their own car?"

"One who doesn't expect their car to be stolen, princess." He walks over to the drivers side, opens the door, and set his elbows on the hood. "You want me to hotwire this one, too? Don't want to make you feel bad. Not like it's your hands getting dirty. Maybe if you thought about NOT ending up on the street maybe you shouldn't have ran out before the cops showed up? They can give you a free meal." He points out. "As for me I'm doing what I have to like the bum I am. Don't got a thing anways. Beg, cheat, lie, steal, whatever. Not like we're in a position to be picky. Maybe you can leave your dignity at the door for a minute before you starve to death." He knows if she passes out he'll be the one stuck carrying her and it's harder to run with dead weight than a quick accomplice.
He gives her a bland stare to see if she'll suck it up and get in or take her high pride on the road alone.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:45 pm

The goons go mobile, following their targets all over the place. The two of them settle for a soup kitchen on the other side of town. Figures the girl must be starving. Sooner or later they'll have to find a place they can rest. It's nearly night fall.

"Did you record their conversations?" One of them asked.

"Yes. It appears they have suffered amnesia. That would explain why they have been acting like strangers to each other. I don't think the girl is much of a threat now. She doesn't seem to know what she's capable of." His partner lays down everything they have found out so far. It's possible that their targets have come to a dead end after they left the school. Neither have memory so they must not have any leads on what their next move will be.

"Sir, they're moving again." Said the "eye in the sky".

"Where are they going?"

"They are heading for a vantage-point up on the north side of the city." They must be looking for a quiet place to spend the night. Seems like the girl doesn't want to do another breaking and entering.

"Alright. Follow them, but stay hidden."

It's now night time and the other group has reported back to them. The targets have settled down at the top of the hill overlooking the city for the night. "Alright then I'll send all the info back to the boss."

Last edited by Angel Wing on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Sometimes it's hard to remember how many stars there are in the night sky. With so many lights in the city to make them disappear. Just last year she came to this hill top with her mom and dad to compliment the beautiful site and star filled sky. The moon was shining brightly tonight. Such beauty she could look at forever. "I wonder where they are." She whispered to herself as she watches the moon on the hood of the car. It's best that she doesn't know. If she did then those goons might take them and use them against her. Just they do in the movies. The bad guys take what's most important to the protagonist and, BAM! Instant annihilation.

Juliet tries hard to not think about them. If she does then she'll cry and tears help nobody. "Nice moon tonight huh? Almost romantic." She looks at Beau and smiles. "Have you ever been in a place like this?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:18 pm

They're sitting out at some lovers point for god knows what reason. They should be hunkered down in a well populated place close to anything they may need. Those hunting them won't want to make a huge scene with everyone watching when their outfits definately scream "covert." Here Beau feels they are sitting ducks and keeps a keen ear to every single noise.

Yet it's a bit distracting with this teenage girl gawking at the stars. If only he could relax and pay attention to her. This spot has a bit of lust in the air and in the dark she doesn't appears nearly as wide-eyed and young. Her clothes are very fashionable so her locker choice was a good one. Showed just the right amount of skin. Hard to get in a mood when she's still upset over her mommy and daddy being gone. He won't take advantage of her desperately lonely state.

"Nice moon tonight huh? Almost romantic." She looks at Beau and smiles. "Have you ever been in a place like this?"

His head is turned to the side as he listens to the leaves rustle. He looks over the view. He could guess it is sorta romantic not that it mattered. Her question makes him pause not to think, but to question in his own head how his amnesia is something only he embraces. "Yes, no, maybe so. . ." He smirks. "I can't remember, remember?" He picks on her a bit. "How about this. Given what I know and not I'll make my own memories." He decides and thinks quickly about a tale to tell. "Yes, I have been here it was almost my first time with a girl after the sock-hop. We became too active in the front seat and pulled the car into neutral. The car starts slowly going backwards before we know it. Realizing we're moving we both scream. The car slips between trees, onto the road, and hits a parked cop car. The cops inside are ticked, because we caused them to drop the donuts and spill the coffee." He tries to make it entertaining. "Cops get out and shine flashlights in our faces, but we're half naked and all I can say is Good "Evening Officer, what seems to be the proble?'"

He snickers. "I don't want to care about what I can't remember. At least I get to make all new memories." He feels lighter. "Get to create my new memories with you. So far it's been pretty cool. Maybe it'll only get better?" He finally smiles back at her as he's trying to flatter her without directly saying something bold.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Laughter surrounds her as he goes on with a fake story. She keeps forgetting that he's completely run out of memory. Juliet settles down once he's done. "I don't want to care about what I can't remember. At least I get to make all new memories." He feels lighter. "Get to create my new memories with you. So far it's been pretty cool. Maybe it'll only get better?" Beau just knows how to make her blush. He's probably the only person in her life that has ever managed to make her face red numerous times in just one day. At least this time she's blushing for something touching and not embarrassing.

She turns and stares at her shoes, trying to hide the red cheeks that keep coming back. Though she can't stop smiling. "I-I thought you found me annoying." Her eyes meet his once more, still smiling. Her heart beating so fast she could barely breath. Was she starting to feel something? It's the first time. And how interesting it is to fall for a guy she met trying to get away from shooting freaks, while topless.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Juliet laughs at his random story. He must've pulled something entertaining out his ass. This makes him happy to hear her not as depressed as a few minutes ago. If he had parents to miss he'd be longing to tell them he's still alive as well. She stares down at her shoes with yet another red flushed face. He doesn't get why she would be blushing, but it's still cute. Everything about her was cute. He'd never want to ruin that.
"I-I thought you found me annoying." She looks at him with puppy-dog eyes.

He has to think back to earlier in order to grasp where she got that from. "Not really," he shrugs, speaking in a teasing voice. "Don't be getting the wrong ideas on me." He pokes her nose. "It's not just you're all I got even families argue. I can't meet all your needs or meet all your standards. So if we're going to roll together we need to be honest and do what we gotta do no matter how lowly or undignified. To stay alive it's pure survival mode. I don't want you going hungry for anything even yourself." He explains now that everything is settle. "Got to trust one another, right?"

"Where do you think we should go next? Did you find anything viable in the counselor's office?" He'd like to get an idea of what to do in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:16 am

It was nice to see him so upbeat about the situation and also relieving to know he doesn't find her annoying. Beau's a really good person... though he can be a bit irritating with his sarcasm, but still great. Maybe she too should show a bit of optimism. As long as they're like this she might as well enjoy this almost freedom destiny has laid down in front of her. Bright side, her life just became more interesting and exciting. Everyone's always asking for a bit of excitement, she should enjoy the ride while it lasts.I'm glad I get to make these new memories with you too. She smiles as she thought.

"The office was alright for remembering, but since so much time has gone by it was also a dead end. I can't remember anything else besides what I said back there. We would either have to break into a police station and find any records and reporting of my disappearance. Those things always have useful clues." She hops off the the car and places a finger on her lips, a thoughtful look on her face. "Hmmm... or we could do what you said at the school and wait for some other bad guy to assault us and capture one. That's why I told you to come up here. It's dark, not so populated. Perfect for someone to get jumped." She looks at him. " And other things." She giggles.

Juliet remembered something that Beau said when they broke into the school. "Did you really meant what you said about 'how many fingers he has to lose before he starts singing?'" Juliet is not all for torturing people. She can't even watch a horror movie without screaming and covering her eyes or leaving the room until the scene is over.

Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:52 am

Her "and other things." is greatly suggestive which could be tempting if she hadn't told him the last part of her plan. Maybe he can test it later which he'd imagine would turn into something hilariously awkward given her innocent disposition.

"So you want us to get jumped? By black ops with guns? I seem to remember a certain someone freaking out and running before." He gives her a bland stare. "Now you're willing to lure them out. . .I'm sure you're away I'll be the one getting shot?" There is some humor in her callous idea. "My personal well-being aside, as long as they don't shove a grenade anywhere inappropriate, I can manage to do as much damage to any one of them as they would to me. Even more if they damage you." He answers her question without saying he'd start snapping fingers like twigs before asking a single thing. She may be appolled by that kind of statement. "If they don't end up attacking us tonight you want to try the police station idea tomorrow? Either way it looks like I'll be painting a target on my ass." He rubs his forehead.
"Want to help me? I can drop trow right now. Bet you'll enjoy the view from the back since you've already seen the front." He has to tease her & ruin the romance of the moment. Driving a teenage girl insane is turning out to be more fun than he never imagined.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:07 pm

She nods and smiles, happy to hear that he understands her plan. Though she feels a bit guilty, having to put her partner in crime at risk, she giggles a bit at his comment of painting a target on his 'ass'. If this doesn't work then the police shall be the next victims of their crime spree they got going on. Juliet had to admit; living without parental supervision was totally 'off-the-hook'.

Beau, yet again, teased her about their little incident back at the school. "Want to help me? I can drop trow right now. Bet you'll enjoy the view from the back since you've already seen the front." Juliet could never stay with a normal colored face around him. It's always either pink or red. She can't imagine it turning red wine. If it ever does then God he is a tremendous teaser. This was starting to annoy her at some level.

"Oh God Beau! You're such a pervert!" A need to slap him was eating away at her, but she didn't. "You're NEVER going to let me live that down are you? Geez! I should have just left you all covered in mud." She pushed him then quickly turned around, burying her face in her hands to hide the red cheeks. In her mind that scene of him all wet and exposed was just playing over and over like somebody hitting the rewind button.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:06 am

Her smiling at his realization of her wicked plan to be the scape-goat is pure female evil, but as he carries on he sees the change in her face. It's pure perfection of his own perversion. Not nearly as perverted as he could be or has thought of, yet it's enough to get her in a fury of childish exclamations, pushing him, and verbal attacks.

"Would you prefer me all dirty in need of a scrub down? Disappointed you didn't get to caress this body?" He flashes her his six pack. "I could go roll in the dirt if you like. Would that make you feel any better, precious? I'll be as dirty on the outside as you really are on the inside." He winks. "Don't think I haven't noticed." It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what a teenage girl is thinking about when it comes to an attractive guy. She just can't face her walking demon. "Doesn't matter how many times I say it when YOU'RE the one who can't live it down," he chuckles. "Doesn't bother me if you saw me naked. Wouldn't bother me to see you naked either." He throws in there for shits and giggles.

If he can keep provoking her further he's sure she'll act out even more which is somehow increasingly cuter every time he gets her kicking this way. "You keep acting up and I'll have to subdue you. . .or do you want that?" He's really letting his guard down, but for the first time since he's woken up he's having fun even if it is just teasing a girl.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Feeling so embarrassed and her face rose red. She couldn't even think of what to say as he went on with the oh so annoying teasing. "Would you prefer me all dirty in need of a scrub down? Disappointed you didn't get to caress this body?" He flashes her his six pack.

"Oh my!" She covered her eyes.

"I could go roll in the dirt if you like. Would that make you feel any better, precious?" She glared at him. Precious!? Who's he to give her a pet name? "Precious!? N-" He interrupted her.

"I'll be as dirty on the outside as you really are on the inside." He winks. Her mouth drops open, feeling dumbfounded. "Don't think I haven't noticed." Silent. Yes it's true that she has those kinds of thoughts lately, but at least she's decent enough to keep them in check!

"You keep acting up and I'll have to subdue you. . .or do you want that?"

No words... absolutely no words to say. Nothing but blush. Silently she walked to the car and lied down in fetal position. Beau's turning out to be a handful. A peaceful stary night just went down the hill. GOD I HOPE YOU GET SHOT IN THE HEAD!
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Juliet's reaction is about to go nuclear red when she suddenly goes catatonic. Not a single word more. She slips off the hood and dips into the car. He watches through the windshield as she curls up in the backseat. He doesn't feel bad for what's happened. If she had more of a sense of humor or even was in touch with her more racey side this wouldn't be too much to handle. Yet he should know better as he quickly comes to realize that she's still a teenage girl, fresh into womanhood, obviously a virgin, and isn't accustomed to foul mouthed heathens like him.

"I think I may have broke her." He tells himself. He debates apologizing. He did ruin their perfect little moment, but how can he apologize for being himself? "She'll get over it after a good sleep." He shrugs it off and leans back with his hands behind his head.

The night is so silent even the crickets sound far too distant. He doesn't feel sleepy so he'll stay awake all night watching the stars in the sky. It's so boring. He should be grateful for the minute of quiet solidarity in order to soak up everything that's happened, but he'd rather keep distracting his mind. He knows Juliet will probably mind if he dips inside and turns on the radio. He can't stop her from sleeping just because he can't sleep.
His next thought is of masturbating, but if he were to dare do it on the hood where she could roll over and spot him she'd probably go into cardiac arrest. It's a very tempting idea despite the risk. He is a guy after all who's starting to feel tense out of sheer monotony. There's still the minor problem of what to think about in order to get hard. He couldn't remember a single attractive female or even the type he's attracted to. He isn't even sure if he's attracted to females. He could've been gay for all he knows...or bi-sexual. Which of the 3 feels right? The indecision is ruining his nerve.
He knows that Juliet is pretty damn cute, but to do that to her while she's trying to slumber in the back seat of a stolen car is pretty bad even for his conscience.

"Targets spotted," the man in the bushes says into his com. His night vision goggles make everything glow green. "Roger that, we're moving in."

Beau's ears pick up something to the far left. Sounds like whispering, but it could be his imagination. Then a rustling. An animal? The click to the safety of a gun. "Shit," he sighs.
He rolls of the roof and the bullet ricochets off the edge of the glass putting a little crack in it. He looks up over and another comes at his head, but misses skinning the tree behind him. He doesn't want to leave Juliet, but she's a sitting target. If he can get them all to focus on him she won't have to get up and move. She'll end up fainting from exhaustion at this rate. He dashes out from behind the car. The bullets kick up dirt and damage trees here and there all around him, yet the guns don't fill the night with booms. They have silencers on them making the blasts nothing more then muffled pops. There must not be many of them being as he's able to slip through their random fire. They have him surrounded so he takes to the trees, swinging through the branches like a monkey. He wishes he could do a Tarzan yell, but if Juliet's still asleep he wants to keep it that way. He spots one below him and jumps down, hitting him in the back of the neck, knocking him out cold.
He picks up the gun with the silencer on it. It appears to be a bit more heavy duty than what they were firing at him before. They're sure aiming to take him out. He's knows if he dies then Juliet dies and he's NOT about to let that happen. He moves like a panther through the shadows. His eyes focusing harder he can make out the terrain almost as clearly as day as if he was gifted with cat-eyes. Next target spotted. Time to pounce!
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Some noise outside woke her up from her slumber. She thought it was probably Beau messing around, trying to scare her. Juliet yelled out the door. "Beau! Have a heart! Haven't I suffered enough for you!?" A gun shot straight at her, but luckily it missed by a few inches. She screamed realizing this was no fun time.

It's them! One of those creeps jumped from inside the bushes and ran at her. Before she could close the door he jumped once more and landed right between the door on his belly and tried to grab one of Juliet's legs to drag her away. She kept screaming and kicking. "Go away!!!!"

"Get over here you little brat!" He yelled.

"Beau!!" She kicked the man right on the face. Completely shattering the skull and eventually death. The girl could not believe what she just did. Oh my... is he?

Frantically Juliet got out of the car and backed into another one of them. "Bea-!" One of his hands wrapped around her waist and covering her mouth so she couldn't scream. Yet she still tried and struggled. "I got her! Someone help me out!" There wasn't many of them this time. This one was left alone; his other comrades must have been eliminated or left out cold. He had no choice but to run and fast. Though it was dificult when you're carrying a struggling teenager.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:34 pm

"Beau!"
He hears his name being screamed. "Shit-shit-shit-" He gives up and breaks the guys neck whom he had been wrestling around with. Let the assholes who sent these pawns out deal with the corpses. If they want to keep sending out more pawns then so be it. A night protects the queen, or in his case a princess, then he'll just have to knock them all over.

He heads straight for the car as fast as he can since he did get some distance between them. Suddenly he's knocked off his feet. His head is violently thrown to the side as he hits the ground shoulder first.
The world is spinning.
There's a ringing in his right ear and it hurts tremendously.
He opens his eyes and it's dark out again. No more cat vision.
No telling what just happened, but he knows he has to get up.
Beau rolls onto his stomach and struggles to his knees. Whatever hit him was hard and fast enough to snap the senses out of him. He's having trouble recollecting where he is or what he's supposed to be doing. His eyes keep trying to roll back into his head. He manages to get to his feet.
He's still too dizzy to make out any real direction, but he can hear her, it's a girl, he knows this girl. He opens his eyes wide. It's Juliet. She's still in danger.
He pushes on ahead and regains some speed.

He makes it to the car, but she's gone. As he slows he trips over a body, catching himself. It's one of those men, but there is blood splattered all around where his head used to be. Now it's a mushy pile of debri and night vision equipment. Whatever happened to this guy must've been something similar to being shot by a canon ball. He doesn't worry about that. Too bad for her kidnapper Juliet isn't stupid, because there is an obvious trail created by her struggling and though her arguments are muffled in this dead quiet night he can still make out her voice.
"Hang on," he goes into a fast jog through the woods hot on their tails.

It doesn't take long for him to catch up. He hides along the trees in order to get a better grasp of her situation. He needs to know if she's injured or has a weapon held to her petite body. If he strikes without looking he could injure them both or cause the kidnapper to harm her immediately. He pats himself for a weapon and remembers he had a gun at one point, but after that blow to the head he must've dropped it and forgotten it in his haste. He'll have to wing it and quickly before more of these goons show up.
He creeps up behind them. He's having a hell of a time with her. Amature. Beau snags him under the chin, around the neck, with his arm and chokes him only enough to scare him. "You know it's rude to wake up Sleeping Beauty? Here I was trying to draw you away from her, but you had to go and ruin it." He growls into the man's ear. "Now let her down gently."
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:34 am

Relief just washed over her when Beau came to her aid. Gently the man set her down on the ground where she quickly got up and stood behind her friend. Juliet had a feeling that Beau was surely going to kill this man; he may deserve it, but she just can't bare to see someone die. Not even the other man that is now headless in the bloodied car.

"B-Bea, d-don't kill him." She held on to Beau's back and pleaded. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Juliet is freed, but her attacker is still breathing. Much to his dismay, but not to his surprise, she begs for his release. "B-Bea, d-don't kill him. Please."

"Don't look at me like that." He lets out a small, angry sigh. "You realize these are the men trying to kills us? The one I let get away may be the one that comes back to put the final bullet in you." He explains. How easy it would be for him to snap this guy's neck like a twig. He lets go of him and hits him hard in the back of the neck rendering him unconscious. As he hits the ground Beau looks at her. "You okay?"

He grabs the man by the leg as she responds and starts dragging him back to the car. "Stay put," He also can't forget the other guy next to the tree. When he returns also dragging the other one he smiles. "I've got an idea what to do with these two." He starts stripping them down piece by tightly strapped together piece. "Can you handle that one? Need 'em down to their undies to be sure they have no more weapons. I'll tie 'em up and we'll toss 'em in the back until we get some rest. How about that?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:11 am

She closes her eyes tightly when Beau knocked the man out cold. "You okay?" She looks back at him, fighting back the tears. Her plan worked and that's good. Though now these poor people may be tortured later on. "Y-yeah."

Beau had not just captured one but two of the attackers. How many of these people are going to keep coming after them? And for how long will she have to run and sleep with one eye open? It's only bee one day and the two have been attacked twice. Tomorrow doesn't feel any safer. Neither the future days feel happy or colorful like before. But if it will ever feel colorful again some day, she'll have to keep fighting and stay strong.

"Can you handle that one? Need 'em down to their undies to be sure they have no more weapons. I'll tie 'em up and we'll toss 'em in the back until we get some rest. How about that?" That idea was just as whacked up as they almost are. Strip them down to their undies!?

"Are you serious!?" Beau did have a point that it will render them defenseless, but this was just too much. "I can't even look at you shirtless. How am I suppose to strip them down? And won't they like... run out of air in the trunk?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:36 pm

"You looked at me naked I think shirtless should be an easier step by now." He rolls his eyes. Could this chick get any lazier? "I already did all the brunt work in your well-thought out plan. You could at least-" He stops himself before he becomes any more agitated. He can see it now that she'll be crying at any moment. He doesn't feel like trying to console her while tying up a couple of goons.

"Forget it. I'll handle it." He puts a hand to his head to find a wet spot. He looks at it and assumes it's blood due to how dark it is, but it could also be mud. "I'm just irritated, because I've got this splitting headache. I keep getting dizzy." He shakes his head a bit. "Sides, a trunk isn't vacuum sealed. They'll have plenty of air to suck in." He has to pause for a moment. He's beginning to feel faint as he's trying to get this guy naked.
In retrospect it probably looked pretty gay. Maybe he is gay? Stupid thoughts to have now.
He puts his hand back to that spot. Why does it hurt so bad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apothic Black: Wondering
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next