Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apothic Black: Wondering

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

Apothic Black: Wondering Empty
PostSubject: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:56 am

Rain...

Cold...

Where am I?

Nothing points to how or when she ended up so far away from the city. It was like a dream... a dream that felt true, but if it were, why won't it reveal to her. It's hers and no one else.

Juliet found herself lying at the bank of a river, wounded and wearing ripped clothing that seemed to use to be white. "H-how did... I get here?" The situation didn't care for how she got to this place, so far from the city, but what really mattered was what happened to her in order to get in this kind of weak and painful condition. Every bone and muscle in her body felt like a train had literally ran over her. Still she pushed through the pain and hard rain to limp back to the city. Juliet had no clue of where to start moving, her best chance was to follow up the river and hopefully find the source. After an hour or so she found a drainage pipe. Did I... fell out of that?

"I- I gotta find... sh-shelter."

Not far away there was an abandoned construction site. "That will do, I guess"

Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AliceRianne
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:28 am

1011011011.................1101001011110100...................01000100011111111000110...........

Rebooting....

A flash across the horizon appears and disappears.
Vision like a fuzzy TV channel fades in then out.

Cold drops tap against his skin numb skin.
His lids crack open. Only thing he can see is a gray and black mess of sky.
Rain falls down and hits him in his motionless face. He blinks still just a blank canvas. He'll have to move to discover what kind of picture he's in, but doesn't feel up to it quite yet. Not like he has any reason to. Not like he knows anything at all.
Running water tugs at his legs. His whole body is soaked to the bone. He's sunken into the mud and can't feel a thing. He must have been here for a long while.

Eventually he decides to move without any real sense of reason. He sits up and bends his legs out of the dank, dirty water. His pants are gray and he isn't wearing shoes. It'll be painful if his wrinkled feet step on anything sharp being as it's the bank of a drainage ditch it's inevitable. He has no idea what to do next. He can only stare at the water flowing by him.
A sound catches his ear. He recognizes it as a car somewhere in the distance. Then it's gone.
If anything he knows this isn't where he should be so he stands. Mud clings to his folds and is so caked into his hair it's completely stuck around his face. He glances along each side and has a nagging feeling.
Something is missing, but what? It wasn't his lack of complete memory bothering him just this one thing.
Something. . .something important is gone.
Why can't he remember?

He pulls himself up the embankment to the road. There's a city in the distance.
With no where else to go or idea what he's supposed to be doing he starts walking towards it.
Maybe he'll find what he's looking for there?
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:45 am

She made it up the hill, towards the dry shelter that offerd the crumbling, old building. It was completly dirty with barely anything helpful for her. All she found was a great deal of dust, rusty construction material and bags of cement. There had to be something useful somewhere in this dump. The girl moved further into the building, hoping to find anything comfortable to lie down on. Luckily her wish came true. In the corner of the room there was an old mattress, a bit ripped and stained with dry paint. "That will have to do". Slowly but surely, Juliet fell upon the matttess into the comfort it still had left to share. Now with shelter she could try to figure out how she got here, so far away from her home and baring clothes that appear to belong to a lab rat. Her eyes looked closer to her wounds: some were scratches, little and big, others looked like big purpleish punch wounds, still painful to the touch and right on her mid arm, on top of her veins, a puncture wound... From a vaccine... Was she suppose to be a hospital patiant? Did she have an accident or an illness? If she was at the hospital she would have been wearing a tag on her wrist, yet there wasn't any.

"wh-what happend to me?" Juliet kept wondering, but to no avail. There was something else, there was something she recalled last seing... A face of someone she didn't know or maybe knew. It was playing over and over, just that face. The fetures were fussy, all she remembered were these beautiful eyes, looking at her. Was this face the one of a friend? Her thoughts stopped when this strong pain took over. Juliet began to cough up a bit of blood, but didn't quite notice when she fell asleep. She only sees those warm, beautiful eyes and faintly hears the words: "... You're going to be okay Jullie... I promise." Only her cousin and friends called her that, but this unknown person just called her by her nickname, given by Takeru, because he found her name to be a bit too taky. Maybe this person is just a dream.

Tired of thinking for answers she fell victim to exhaustion and drifted away into the memories she still recognized; her family.

Last edited by Lady Letra on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:16 pm

As he strolls along the side of the road he spots a few construction sites. There's something about the metal skeletons that seem familiar. He pauses to study them further. Not like he had anywhere to be, dates to maintain, or jobs to be interviewed for. Maybe he used to work in construction and that's what makes him want to climb up into the soaring structures that puncture the sky?

Another car flies on by, splashing a dirty puddle onto his already saturated legs. He's hit with a wind that pulls at his heavy clothes that are something he'd guess are hospital scrubs. Did that mean he was working at a hospital or more likely a patient. He hadn't really checked his pockets or anything for identification. Immediately when he glances down there is a plastic bracelet on his left wrist. Great, he's a patient though he isn't sure what was wrong with him to place him there.

The bracelet reads:
Beau M. Haydn
SJ-004-B
Org. Andr. - priority JS

He doesn't know what it all means, but at least he can say he has a name.
"Beau?" He isn't impressed by it. It's comical. He drops his hand and feels inside his pockets. Nothing.

With his mind still an empty egg he continues on his solemn walk.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:56 pm

What she doesn't know is their advantage. What she hides is their goal, but just what exactly do they look for?

"Target found sir." The strange man contacts his other allies and five enter the construction site. All equipped with gun fire, ready for it's coming their way.

... I'm starting to feel better... Her eyes were starting to open when she noticed the figures, pointing loaded guns right at her. She becomes wide awake and quickly stands her ground. "Who-?" Before she even had a chance to finish her question the sound of open fire echoed across the area. One bullet only scratched her arm, letting her know that they are not anywhere near merciful. With no second thought the girl sprang into action and ran as fast as she could. There was something odd in this picture. Her muscles, her wounds... they were all healing at an inhumanly rate. With the gun fire right at her tail she had no time to wonder how or why, she could only run from these assassins.

"Don't let her escape!" The men were all now in pursuit. Their leader stays behind and contacts back at base to report the current events.

Oh geez! What the heck is going on!!!??? She ran out of runway. Her only hope was to jump from a third story, unfinished building. Could she make it? Should she jump? or die like a dog? Juliet held on to hope and jumped into the air, screaming. By a struck of luck she fell into a dumpster filled with disgusting bags that smelled like the worlds finest garbage... "Groooosssss!!!!!!!!!". Unfortunately, luck wasn't completely on her side; a pipe that was sticking out of one of the floors had taken away what was left of her shirt, leaving her with only a white, stained bra and ripped pants. Oh! C'mon!!! She looked up to see if the guys gave up, but to her dismay they didn't. Apparently they came very well prepared. The creeps didn't just have fancy, loud guns. No they had grappling hooks too. Grappling hooks that helped them go down the building.

She struggled out of the dumpster and headed across the street and pass a nice looking dude wearing filthy white clothing and no shoes... just like her or almost since she is now shirtless. Juliet stopped in her midst just a few feet away in front of him, gasping for air. He's dressed just like me. There was something oddly familiar about him. His eyes... Her thoughts drifted back to that dream. "... You're going to be okay Jullie... I promise."

Another shot was made and shattered the glass of a store right behind the guy. Juliet started running again after giving a short scream.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:55 am

"Sir, we've spotted what appears to be the second escapee. It's a male." The squad leader radios into headquarters.

"Proceed with caution. He isn't human. Do not attempt to fight him in hand to hand." The man at HQ warns them. "Team Omega has already confirmed the other target. Capture both and rendevous back at the Apothecary."

"Roger that," he agrees. The small, three man cell creep in, but don't initiate contact. They are distracted by the sudden outburst of gunfire in the distance.

Beau's head pops up as the bangs echo through the dormant air. He glances back at the constructin site he was just admiring. So much noise all of a sudden isn't normal. There wasn't even a crew working.
He knows this sound. It's so rapid & loud and somehow becomes even more rapid and loud inside his skull. He puts a hand to his forhead to try and comfort it, but to no avail. It's as if a screw were pushing through from the back of his brain to the front.
He knows this sound. Guns being fired. How many and at who? They were getting closer. He stops in his tracks.
He can see figures through a dark haze. Men in camoflauge, helmets, and carrying guns. Running through the darkness. . .they are all running through the darkness. The figures fade and amongst them is a single figure. The body is small and thin, hair long, and dress sheer. A girl?

Reality snaps him back as something pings him in the side. It kind of hurt, but the pain isn't more than a bee sting.
As if dropped from the sky a long haired brunette runs up next to him. Her tender frame is pale and dirty. She's gasping for air. He can guess she's freezing and not by the temperature in the air, but from what was poking out of her exposed bra. She stares at him with desperate brown eyes. He knows this girl, but can't name her. What is it about her that commands his devout attention? He only watches her, waiting for her to say something, because it appeared as if she had something to say.

Bullets fly past them and shatter glass. He doesn't even flinch. She screams and continues to run. So she is their target. He sees the men closing in. They are decked out in all black like military black ops just like the men in his vision. There's something greatly irritating about the sight of them. He feels something rising within him. It's similar to a burning inside his gut.
They ignore him and keep in pursuit. Baeu isn't sure if he should do something about this.
He receives another sting to the back that juts him forward. He turns around and can make out shapes hiding in the tall grass. He squints as hard as he can until there are warm colors forming blobs within human outlines. It's as if he can see their heat signature. He blinks and it's gone. How was he able to do that?
A person, one of the heavily suited black ops, stands and takes aim. He takes one to the chest so hard he's almost nocked off his feet. He takes in a deep breath and the flattened bullets drops to the black top. He touches the bloodied hole that isn't really bleeding. The hole is there, but it's like a scratch.

He hears her scream again, the girl from before. She's scared and in danger. She could be in pain or even seriously wounded. Though he can't explain why he wants to save her he knows she's in the same position as him making her the only thing he's got. He glares at them. They won't let him just run after their friends to save a helpless girl. There is no crime in the world that someone so delicate could have commited to deserve to be run down like a deer and executed.
Even if this turns out to be a dream he doesn't have to be controled. As of now not bullets nor drowning have killed him which gives him an new sense of confidence.

Two more spring up from the bushes with their guns aimed. Beau tenses up and runs at them head on. At first he's not fast enough, but as he pushes off the slippery ground he's running at Olympian gold. The men start firing, but most only ping off him as if he were made of metal. One throws a hand grenade at him that leaves a giant cloud of smoke. But they missed. It sends him into air and he comes down with such great force upon the closest enemy he can hear their bones snap. One down, two to go. He glances at each of them daring either to attack. They are paralyzed. One lifts his gun and soon finds it out of his hands, being used to knock him senseless. The last man standing turns tail and runs. Beau could care less as long as he's out the way. It's not his objective to be a murderer after all.

He hits the road, listening intently for the bullets and for her high pitched screams. Whoever she is she needs him and in dreams the damsel is never left in distress.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:39 am

Juliet ran as fast and as far as she could. Exhaustion quickly settling in, but she knew if she stopped that was the end of it. An ally just up ahead seemed like the best way to lose them. With no better option she ran into it, but to her disappointment it was nothing but the end of the road for her. Trapped between the wall and the spear she saw her makers ready to strike.

"Please, don't!" Her tears just burst out like waterfalls. "Someone please help me!" She didn't expect anyone to answer. So the scared little girl braced herself from what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:57 am

"Someone please help me!" As her tears fall he can hear as a single drop falls from her cheek and taps into a puddle.

He lands heavily between her and her firing squad. He had parkoured it up a fire escape, across the rooftop, and down just in time.
Many of them pull the trigger, but not a bullet touches the girl. He won't let it. When they quickly stop they realize what they're up against even if Beau can not. He huffs from having withstood so much after the long dash, but his muscles don't feel worn at all. He can still take on this dream world. He picks up a garbage can and heaves it at them. Why had they sent more men after her than they did him? He's clearly the more dangerous target or maybe it was just her they were after he is is the after thought to be distracted.
It's then they start to pull out alternative weapons just like the last group these ones have things such as grenades and smoke bombs. He can withstand them, but she won't be so lucky. He can't risk a battle in this tiny place in order to save a girl he's about to get killed. Backs against the wall he can only think of 1 option.

He turns around, swooping her up bridal style in his arms, he flips the garbage cans as he uses them to gain height. His toes digs into the cracks as if climbing the vertical wall, making it up and over. He hops to the ground and keeps running. A grenade is thrown behind him so he doesn't hesitate or look back. He has to keep going. He has to find a safe place to rest with this this feather light girl. He spots a tiny bridge in the middle of a park and slides down the slope underneathe it.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:50 am

Her calls for help were answered by the guy she had just seen. The sight was unbelievable to see. How can this guy still be standing!? He was shot multiple times and it didn't even phase him. She was in total shock, her mind couldn't even process this event that was unfolding in front of her. The men switch to more heavy stuff. This time he wouldn't be able to protect her from this, but her knight in shinning armor had other ideas. He swooped her of her feet and up the wall they went. She held on to him tightly as she heard the grenades go off behind them.

They were far away from the killer squad now; safely tucked away under a bridge she found a chance to calm herself. Juliet was still shaking like a chihuahua and holding on to her rescuer for a sense of security. It was lucky of her that this person had risk his own life just to save her from whoever those people were.

"T-thank you. Thank you so much." She hugged him tighter and cried even more, feeling grateful for his acts. When she opened her eyes she saw some of the scars she gained during this ordeal were starting to heal right in front of her. They had stopped bleeding and just disappeared like they were just an illusion. Juliet pulled away from him and saw her other wounds did the same.

"H-how is-?" Her eyes met his and again her thoughts traveled back to that dream. I... know you... but... There were no traces or evidence that she can recall. The chestnut eyes traveled down on to his chest. He... wasn't human. There was only metal underneath his pretend skin. Her hand caressed his wounds as if trying to make them feel better. Then she looked at him again.

"Who are you?"

The squad leaders and their troops searched everywhere for them, but came out empty handed. They've lost track of them and now must report back at base and try another day. "Everyone help out the wounded and let's head back to HQ." He orders before reporting to base. "Sir, we lost them. They escaped."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:19 pm

He lets out a bit of a sigh of relief. The fact they were able to get away is amazing. This dream really was something he could control.
The girl in his arms is shaking. Can't blame her. She's probably fightened and cold.
"T-thank you. Thank you very much." She hugs him as she begins crying even harder. Beau has to admit he isn't sure how to deal with a crying female. He doesn't think it's because of the amnesia either, because he knows girls are emotional creatures. Her warm body pressed against him is still nice though it's hard for him to completely feel the softness of her skin the body heat is still detectable.
When she starts to gather herself she's searching over her wound and then his. "H-how is. . ." She starts to say, but only stares into his eyes for a moment as if trying to figure him out. She eyes his chest which raises his eyebrow. He hasn't noticed it before, but he was in great shape. That didn't seem surprising with all the althetics he's done so he must work out often. Her tiny fingers dip into his bullet wounds. Though it doesn't hurt it's still freaky. Was she into pain or just feeling him up?
"Who are you?" she finally asks since he'd forgotten to. It was more like he didn't need to, because somewhere in his mind he knew hers.

He pulls is wrist up a it. "Apparently, Beau Haydn," he introduces himself without much confidence.
He takes the time to eye her over. She's petite and very young in appearence, much younger than he first thought. Why wasn't his damsel a dirty magazine model? This was probably statatory. "You are. . .and they were trying to kill you because. . .?" he waits for her to fill in the blanks.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:05 pm

"Beau..." She tried to remember anyone by that name. The face doesn't appear. It hurt to just try to remember what happened before she ended up by a filthy river bank. After giving up she just settled for answering him.

"I'm... Saito, Juliet Saito and I have no idea who they were or why they wanted to kill me. I don't think the penalty for entering an abandoned construction sight is killed by a firing squad."

She got off his lap and sat down in front of him. Then remembered that something was missing. She covered her top side by wrapping her arms around. Her face was red like a cherry. "I'm really sorry, for my appearance." Though he's a guy; he probably doesn't mind. "Don't think bad, I'm really relieved to see you're alright and I'm totally happy that you saved and all, but how are you still alive? and... what are you? And I'm not saying it like a bad thing, but what you did out there was incredible. It-" She stopped, realizing she was babbling too much. "I'll be quiet now. Sorry. Freaking out."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 am

She talks on and on for a moment. There must be a million things running through her mind unlike him who doesn't seem to have much thought on anything. He's just rolling with the punches being as he can't explain or remember a thing as it is.
She covers herself with a red face. She apologizes for her appearance though he doesn't mind as long as no one else sees him keeping a scratched up, half naked asian teen alone under a bridge. That sounds bad, but imagining anyone else saying it out loud would be damnation.

He knows there's no helping it. He pulls the shirt off his back and holds it out to her. "Its got holes, but it's better than nothing. Keep you covered until we get you home. I'm not really cold anyways or maybe I'm in the first stages of hypothermia." He offers. "You can freak out as long as you don't start screaming. The acoustics here are pretty strong." He makes a minor joke. "We should head out when the rain stops." Despite not knowing where to go. He keeps scanning both openings so she isn't insecure about him eyeing her. He does take a gander at her. The number of bullets he took, or didn't take, are much more evident when seeing the holes on her. "If I were awake that would have hurt." He blinks. "Can't really answer what goes on in dreams. Hoping maybe you'd know, but maybe in this world I'm just super human?"

Juliet Saito, he repeats her name inside his head. He glances at his medical bracelet which has been is only clue thus far. "Priority J.S.," he reads. It's a stretch on what could be a coincidence, but he only has to go on what little he has. If he puts them together it makes her his priority, but why this delicate girl who's as confused as he is? "Any idea where we are or where you live, because I have no clue." He flat out asks.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:59 am

"Thank you." She smiles. At least now she wasn't totally exposed, but now her companion's... glory, was exposed. Such fine body should belong to a very lucky lady. She looks away to not give him any ideas. He was probably older than her.

"Any idea where we are or where you live, because I have no clue." She looks at him again. "Umm... I... think so." Her mind faintly remembered being with her father on a stroll around the city. He had taken her to see the workers making new apartments and condos. She trails off thinking about what he had said about dreams. Does he think he's asleep? Was this all just a crazy dream? "God I hope too that this is a dream, because I don't want to imagine what has really happened." Waking up by a filthy bank, clothes torn as if mauled by a lion, wounds that would shock even a psycho, no memory of what happened after her second week in school, chased by assassins and now in the company of a fine looking man with muscles of steal. What the heck is going on!?

"Can I rest on your lap? I'm... a little tired." She blushes.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:11 am

She asks to lay on his lap. It's a bit forward and suggestive, but why not? She obviously wasn't going to rape him. "Sure, be my guest." He puts up his hands to welcome her over.

When she lays down he puts his hands behind his head so he doesn't touch her. He wouldn't want to freak her out even more unless. . .she was wanting him to do something? He doesn't push that kind of thought or else her pillow will end up poking her in the ear. It's typical, depraved boy humor.
He stares out at the rain that has gotten harder. "Hope it lets up soon. We'll get sick in this cold." he sighs. "It is a wonder, isn't it, what's caused this dream. It feels so real yet unreal." He starts to ponder. He'd say he was awake if only his body felt hungry or tired. He doesn't want to keep her awake, but as this world starts to sink in he could ask so many questions. At least she knows something about where they are and where to go next. It's better than nothing.

"Don't worry, you rest and when you're feeling better I'll protect you until you're safe and sound in your own bed." He assures her, fearing it's necessary as young as she may be. That and she was just a human target by trigger happy soldiers for no known reason. That would freak anyone out. . .anyone besides him apparently.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:46 am

Comfortable on his lap she tries to drift away, but her companion kept interupting. She only gave a few "mhm's" every now and then after he finished his sentences. Her heart picked up speed at how close and pressed against his chest she was. Get it together girl! He's to old for you! Juliet's cheeks turned red once more.

"Don't worry, you rest and when you're feeling better I'll protect you until you're safe and sound in your own bed." It's comforting to hear that he'll help her, but why is he being so nice? She feels as if faith was kind enough to give her this beautiful guardian angel. If it weren't for him she'd be dead and on some kind of van on her way to God only knows where. "Thank you... for staying with me."She whispers her last few words as she drifted to sleep.

Her mind only kept showing her images of her parents. They must be so worried about her. Hopefully, after the rain stops she will be reunited with them. Even asleep her body still shivered every now and then. Her hands, nose and feet were so cold she barely felt them.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:39 pm

"Thank you...for staying with me." Her voice is so tiny and tender. It pulls at a string in him. Juliet is still shivering in his lap. He feels a bit sorry for her and lays a hand on her shoulder. He watching the outside world intently for the slightest sign of danger or relief from the rain keeping them prisoner.

Beau shakes Juliet a little bit. "Hey, wake up," it's been a couple of hours and though the sky is still a clumpy patch of gray it has stopped pouring. "Don't want to rush you, but we shouldn't stay in one place for too long."

He helps her up and waits for her to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:29 pm

She stretches her muscles feeling better for her nap. Now that the rain has ceased they can finally venture into the city. With any luck they may be able to find her appartment building and her family. Juliet leads the way into the most populated area of the city. Every person that past by them stared as if they were looking at monsters. This was probably because neither of them were in their best shape. Although the women that passed by gave Beau the interested stare. Some perverts whistled at Juliet every now and then and gave perverted comments and pick up lines. She learned to ignore them over the years, but their comments still got under her skin.

She held on to her friend's arm and kept walking."It's not much farther." After a few blocks they made it to the street where she lives. "It's here." They went inside where she saw the counter guy. He raised his head with a smile, but it quickly vanished the minute his eyes settled on them. "Oh my gosh darlings, were you bothon some kind of riot?"

Juliet laughed, "Emilio it's me. Juliet." The counter guy went wide eyed and his face looked like he just saw a ghost. Juliet approached him. "Emilio, what's wrong?"

"J-Juliet!? What are you doing? Y-you can't be here." He backed away.

"What do you mean? I live here. Is mom and dad home?"

"Juliet, are you alright? Where did they take you!? Do you need me to call an ambulance?" Emilio grew more frantic by the second. She was starting to wonder what he was talking about. Did something horrible happened? How long had she been out cold on the side of that bank for long?

"Emilio, calm down, what are you talking about?" She tried to get him to talk. He seemed to know more than she does.

Emilio noticed she was unaware about the situation she was in. He took a deep breath and gathered himself. "Juliet, you've been missing for five months." "

Shock over shadowed her. This couldn't be happening. "Wh-what? Th- that's crazy. I've-" He stopped her from talking.

"The last time anybody saw you was when you left for school. Some kid in your school said that he saw a man in black carry you away into a van. Your parents called the police and they tried to do everything they could to find you, but it was like you vanished into thin air."

The last thing she remembered was going to the guidence counslor and that's it. "Where are my parents?"

"They couldn't stand living here after you disappeared. It really put their marriage at risk. So they moved away. I don't know where or what's become of them." That was all he knew.

The girl just stood there as quiet as can be. She's been missing for so long and she had no clue. All this time she's been somewhere else. It worried her to death thinking about what had happened to her during those five months. Five months gone and with no memory of it.

"I'll call the police and tell them that you are here. They'll call your parents."

It would be nice to see them again... but... then it hit her. Those men. Those trigger happy freaks. They were after her. They know what she can't remember. She turned to Beau. He doesn't have memory either and his clothes were the same as hers. Could they have been in the same place? If she were to go back to her parents. They would be in danger too. She can't risk their safety. Juliet took Beau's hand and darted out the door and into the streets. She didn't know where she was going. All she knew is that they had to find some place else to crash for the night. Those men from before must know who she is. If they do, then they must know where to look for her.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:02 am

Walking along the street he can feel all their eyes upon them. They must look like they just crawled out of their own graves. He'd be staring, too. A few cat-calls at Juliet's expense are kind of amusing to him, but she only clings onto his arm. Probably not as funny to her.

The apartment building is pretty nice there's even a clerk to greet them. He waits beside her as they chat on, examining the room. When Emilio starts to freak Beau pays attention. It's not good news. What's worst is her parents just up and moved instead of sticking around just in case. Now that she's back they're definatley not getting a parent of the year award.

Before the guy can get the cops Juliet snags his hand and yanks him out. She's much stronger than he'd ever imagine. He can't stop her or pull away so he has to keep up.
"What are you doing? Your parents are back that way." He informs her just in case she's having some kind of episode. "Emilio doesn't know where they went, but I bet they left a forward with the landlord." It hadn't occured to him when he said it, but he promised to stick with her until she got home. Come to find there is no longer a home what is he going to do? Yet he didn't have any idea what he was doing after leaving her anyhow. He figured he'd just wake up.
"Where are we going?" He tries to get her to slow down.

Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:02 am

She ignores him completely and just keeps on walking. If she were to go back to her parents, she has to find out what had happened the day she last remembers, where did she go? what did those guys do to her? why did they took her? who took her? One question leads to another.

It was summer vacation now and the schools were close until they started up again.First things first. Juliet had dragged Beau all the way to her school. She knew about this whole under the fence they could sneak in through.

At the back of the school, where the hole was, she stopped and looked at him. "I'm sorry Beau, but... I can't go back to my parents or anybody I know." She starts to crawl under the whole and into the school grounds. "C'mon, we have to find out what happened to us. Plus we could take a warm shower in the locker rooms." She waits for him. "Look, I don't know what it's going on, but I have a feeling that... Those guys that tried to kill us knew who we were. I'm sure of it. How else could they have known where to find us? They were very determined to kill me and you. For some reason they were after us and it's for that reason that I can't go back. Not if it puts my parents at risk." She turns towards the school. "Maybe if I retrace my steps here, I could find out something." With that being said she starts walking towards the gym entrance. During summer vacation the school had a swimming camp for the students so it was open until five O'clock.

The familiar surrounding may be able to return some of her memories.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:19 am

She's very determined and he won't argue with her. It would get him no where anyhow let alone be extremely unpleasent. No use turning an action dream into a drama.
It hadn't occured to him when Emilio said it, but she had been missing for months. Skipping from 1 moment to months later would be mind boggling. In his case he didn't have any of the above which makes him partially grateful. He didn't have to worry about the friends and family he once knew, because now he doesn't know them at all. Hell, he could be completely alone like Oliver Twist. Funny how that is something he CAN remember.

He crawls under the fence, but not with as much mouse-like ease as Juliet. He feels stupid he should've climbed over.
"You read my mind. I was going to ask to use your shower when we got there. Either way is gravy as long as I can get the mud and smell of sewage off me."

"They're probably the ones who made me super-human. You have to be different from before in some facet just need to find out what." Her reasoning is sound, much more level headed than he'd expect from a girl, so he won't question her further. To solve a mystery you've got to have the first piece of the puzzle which was were she disappeared from. Too bad neither had any memory, but if she can find something it will get him that much closer to his own truth.
"Think it's an inside job? You obviously weren't randomly choosen." He concludes as he follows her. "IF they attack us again lets catch one and see how many fingers it takes before he starts singing." He speaks nonchalantly as if doing that sort of thing were normal.
"Hope there are some clean clothes in one of those lockers," he says to himself when he realizes he doesn't want to put these rags back on. He'd rather go nude if only his companion wasn't an underage girl. Being taken to her high school is proof of that. He knows he's to old to be a student. . .at a high school anyways. All those stares before on the street when they were walking together must've been burning to know what he was doing with her. They probably thought he was an ephebophile. The fact he knows that is scary enough.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:01 pm

She peeks through the small window on the door to check if there was anybody inside. There was a small group of students in there bathing suits, swimming in the pool. "Well, you're in luck on getting new clothes. There are some jocks here, so that means one of their lockers must have clothes big enough for you. Though you're gonna have to find out how to pick the lock."

They went into the building through another entrance. "Feels like I was here yesterday. Everyone's in the gym so we're clear here." Juliet took him to the boy's locker room. "Ya'know this is my first in here. I feel bad." She laughs. One of her guy friend's in the football team and he was almost as big as Beau. "Lucky you my friend put his name on his locker. Since everyone has to use the school's swim suits they have to leave their clothes in their lockers."

"I feel horrible for resorting to thievery." She sighed. "Well, the girl's locker room is right across the hall if something goes wrong. We have about an hour until the students go on a break. So be quick."

Juliet goes away to the girl's showers for a much needed bath. She and her best friend had exchanged their locker combinations in case one of emergencies. This definitely counts as one. Though a shadow of guilt covered her she went on and took some of her friend's clothes and the bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash she kept in the locker room. Brenda is such a diva. She thought about how Brenda was like the most clean and stylish girl in the school.

After thirty minutes taking a shower she dried herself up and put on a sleeveless shirt, arm warmers, shorts, knee high socks and the sneakers she noticed was a birthday gift that she had given to Brenda last year. The two were the same size in clothing and footwear. It was like they were sisters. "I feel sooooo much better. Better hurry up."

She went back to the guy's locker room to check if Beau was done. "Beau, are you done?" She stayed away from the showers just in case. "We have to hurry. It's almost lunch time."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:09 pm

She points out a locker that'll suit his needs belonging a friend of hers from before who happens to be a jock. Didn't peg her for the "jock" be-friender, but every girl loves a popular guy. He'd of guessed she was the intellectual type who was followed by geeks. She puts him in that catagory of the muscular type and it's a compliment. "Feels like I was here yesterday. Everyone's in the gym so we're in the clear." She says. "Ya'know this is my first in here. I feel bad."

"Doubt it's your first time if it feels like you were in the boy's locker room yesterday." He mumbles with some humor. He's not trying to knock her reminiscing and isn't surprised she didn't hear him as she carries on about feeling bad about stealing. He sure doesn't as he eyes the lock. It's a simple padlock probably set to the guy's birthday, but before he can ask if she knows it she's ready to jet to the girl's side. He lets her go since she's probably uncomfortable.

He listens carefully to the clicks and manages to open it. It must be ingraned in his brain how to pick locks and that's not the best sign as cool as it is. He pulls out the folded stack. Jackpot. A navy blue track suit that snaps up the sides of the legs, gray A-shirt, briefs, socks, blue jeans, a band t-shirt, a striped polo from a name brand store, spiked shoes, and high tops. He stuffs them all in a gym bag that already has some personal hygene products. If he's theiving he may as well take it all. This kid probably has a whole closet full of crap. Beau does not. He's a Robin Hood out for himself.
The showers are pristine tile white and very open behind the porcelain divider. The floor is still wet so it wasn't used too long ago. He drops his pants, which is all he had on, into the trash. He turns on the hot water and feels the steam coat his face. The water drenches his body and starts knocking clumps of thick mud and leaf matter from his hair and crevices. He wasn't able to feel much before with his skin so cold and numb. The heat brings it back to life and though still as if wearing a body suit of skin he can feel again. He rubs his body, feeling his bullet holes. They're already closing up with thick scabs. He double checks to make sure nothing is missing. He takes his balls in one hand, "Yep, everything still in place."

He isn't sure how long he's been in there, but he doesn't want to keep the little lady waiting and turns off the water. He walks over to the divider and realizes he never thought to grab a towel nor does he know where they are kept. Be a shame to get his new clean clothes all wet.

"Beau, are you done?" He hears her voice echo from what seems like far away. "We have to hurry. It's almost lunch time."

"Alright," he says as he walks blatently out into the locker room trying to shake the water from his right ear. "But you know where the towels are? I'm still dripping here." He asks without warning that she's in the room. "Woops, sorry, didn't know you were in here." He puts up his hands, but otherwise has no reaction. He should be embarassed, but that just doesn't register as his personality type.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:36 am

Juliet quickly turned around, her cheeks, yet again, red like a cherry. "Oh my! I'm SO sorry it's my fault I should have showed you where we keep the towels. D-don't move I-I-I'll get you one." She goes off and comes back in a few minutes with her eye closed and hands him the towel. "Here. Sorry again. I'll keep watch. Hehe."

While Juliet waited for him she went through what little memory she had of the day she was supposedly kidnapped. She was walking out of a class, because she had a meeting with the guidance counselor. They were about to discuss some of her college options and goals she wanted to accomplish... that's it. Nothing more but just a blur. I have to go to the guidance counselor office. It's hard to think when the last thing you saw was a stunning, wet body of a very well developed guy who probably was twice her age. "Get together J. He's not interested in you." She mumbled to herself. "Hell he's probably already taken." She keeps thinking and comes to an interesting fact. How come she remembers more than he does? She still remembered some things of her past. Why didn't he remember anything? Juliet gave out a long sigh. "Why is this happening?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:19 am

Her reaction is very cute. If he ever sees a woman turn that red ever again it still wouldn't compare to Juliet. Her exclamation gives him a grin. He knows it's not good to go around flashing ones junk to teenage girls, but this was something hilarious just to hear her stutter. In all her innocence he wonders if she's ever seen a man naked before. He must've seen a woman at least once in his life, but who knows? Of course if she'd of leapt on him ready to suck or ride he wouldn't have objected. Was his dream after all so why wasn't that sort of stuff happening? Somehow he knows he's not that lucky and shakes his head with a giant grin.

He puts on the deoderant, body spray, socks, but debates on the briefs. He was enjoying the free-balling but puts them on since he never knows when they'll be running again. He doesn't need to develop a chafing heat burn. The A-shirt he likes, but the polo is pretty formal so he uses the track suit jacket instead and slips the gym bag over his shoulder. Doing this in order was like second nature.

"Hell he's probably already taken." As he walks into the doorway he can hear her talking to herself. "Why is this happening?"

"I'm not taken by anyone I can recall." He jokes. Girls really can be so cute. "What's happening now?" He teases with the subject of her possible crush on him not beyond even his simple mind. She did just see him naked. He'd be thinking queer thoughts about her if it they had switched places.
He gets serious not wanting to embarass her too terribly. "What's our next move, sarg?" (short for sargent)
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:43 am

"I'm not taken by anyone I can recall." Every part of herself just dies inside. "What's happening now?" She turns around and gives him a few rapid smacks on his chest, her face becoming even redder by the second. "Will you quit it! A-a-and it's not right to eavesdrop y-you..." Oh my gosh I can't even insult this. He's too hot! She grunts and is the first to come out the door.

She took a few deep breaths before leading the way. "What's our next move, sarg?" She clears her throat, wouldn't want to stutter any further. "Guidance counselor's office." As they walk on Juliet tries to cease the embarrassment that had just occurred by making small talk. "Um... sooo... Beau, you don't remember anything from before? anything at all? Even the smallest things can be a clue. A place, a sound... What did you do before wondering into the city?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Black: Wondering   Apothic Black: Wondering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apothic Black: Wondering
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next