Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apothic Purple: Doppelganger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:22 pm

The elevator ride isn't long, but it feels like it's taking hours. They're so close yet so far the horizon can't be seen. If they get to Juliet how are they going to get her out without it turning into a fire-fight?

Jyu speaks up. "Beau... back there... you said they were innocent." She looks at him. "Why? Why do you see them that way? They're our creators' rivals that will never show us mercy. Why should I have let them live? And why is protecting Juliet from the world so important to you?" She then asks the grand question. "Why is Juliet so important to you?"

"This is why I said you wouldn't understand. Good and bad are relative terms in a world that isn't black or white it's gray. I'm not about to participate in this pissing game of rivalry between 2 fucked up companies competing for what is ultimately world domination. If I had a chance I would take them both down. Those people were normal humans with families and friends who will never see them again. When you take a single life it doesn't stay isolated it effects countless others. Do you really believe some lab-geeks could have really harmed us? Being merciful is harder than being heartless." Beau tries to explain not knowing if it's falling on deaf ears.
"I can't say exactly why it's so important to me to save Juliet. Maybe it's to keep the virus out of the wrong hands? Maybe it's still my programming? Maybe in the short time we were together I decided on my own to protect someone who needed me when I had nothing else? Or maybe I know how it feels to lose the life you once had to find you're nothing more than an experiment-not even human-that can be disposed of at any moment?" He delves deep or that one. "We've come this far why does it matter? Can't turn back now. I've got nothing better to do with my life. Do you?"

The doors open and this floor is creepier than the last two. Everything is a blinding white with not a single scuff on the floor. It's only 1 wide, long hallway. The doors are a flat silver with different warning symbols and heavy duty locks on each that require access of a hand print, retina scan, and access card. It's like something out of a science fiction movie.
"Which one is it?" He can't decide. He can feel her, but he can't pinpoint which door now that the warning ringing in his ears is gone. He walks to the first door and gently places his hand on the reader. His skin can pick up on the oils of the last person so it'll read that while the retina scanner is given an automatic virus by scanning Beau's artificial eye. As for the card he can simply use a finger to hack that and with a small electrical zap unlocks and breaks it.
Inside the room is row after row of long counters lined with chemistry sets. The cabinets are locked but clearly filled with hazardous chemicals. They'll have to try again.

Beau opens the next door to find a room of test animals. A few appear normal and others deformed in some way which are images Beau wants to forget. "This is going to take all night." He closes the door with a click but then hears a second click. "Shit."

Behind them stand a small group of guards in riot gear with guns aimed and fingers itching to pull the trigger. "You do not have permission to be here. Surrender now," the front one yells.

Beau puts his hands up and turns. "This is all a misunderstanding. Let's talk this over." He lies. He can tell Jyu is ready to attack and with the slightest movement they open fire. Beau shield Jyu with his body. They were too far back for her to strike them without getting shot. These guys weren't playing they shoot first ask questions later. The bullets ricochet in all directions.

"Bullets aren't working switch to lasers!" He hears one of them yell.

"Fucking me-?" Beau whips out his laser and swings his arm back. The laser carves into the wall before slicing through a few of them. The rest ducks and put up their shields. Though not impenetrable the shields do hold off the laser long enough for them to move out the way.
In the sudden quiet there's a tap-tap-tap and a small round ball rolls next to them. Its a small grenade. "RUN!" He throws Jyu up ahead of him to give her a head start as they start to run. Only 3 seconds and boom! their bodies are flung forward from the force of the fiery blast.
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:58 pm

"De luxe," Madden leans out the window and cranes his head back to see the top. "Lye a du goût." He gets out. "What's the plan, chaude de maman?" He strikes a thinking pose. "Sneak in or go kamikaze guns blazing?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

G arrives by the back gates and parks. She can sense Beau somewhere nearby yet far away. Did they have him, too? Could he be taken down so easily? If he's rendered useless or reprogrammed to work for the Pharmacy she'll have to destroy him.
She loads her rifle. There is no second guessing.
She puts a hand to the antidote in her breast pocket then reaches to her side pocket and feels the EMT emitter. She has to be careful because if she's too close she will end up disabled as well, but that's only for a worse case scenario. It's better to be prepared for anything than come up short.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

His phone begins to ring, but Lye can't be bothered with it. He has to get to the apartment and retrieve Evangeline before anything happens. The ringing won't stop. Frustrated he answers, "This better be an emergency!"

"Sir, there's been an breech on the third level. We believe they are Apothic agents after the virus. Guards have been deployed, but it's turning into a war. What should we do?" The scientist on the other line is calm, but desperate.

Lye picked a hell of a time to leave. This is going to look very bad on him. "Secure the virus. Put the entire floor on lock down. Release Tech9 and Morphic let them handle it since those imbecile guards can't stop these intruders."

He dials in a special sequence of numbers. Then speaks a code quoted by Hans Christian Andersen.
“But a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more.” One red eye opens while the other ocular opening triangulates the perfect aim. She lifts her silver head and steps out of her coffin.
“She laughed and danced with the thought of death in her heart.” Pink eyes open and the shimmering blonde takes a delicate step on her tip-toes out of her coffin.

The two stand across the room from one another. The walls behind them are nothing but wires, piping, and computers to keep them fully charged and fully dangerous.
Lye's voice echos in, "Subdue the intruders. Keep them from the virus known as Juliet. If they cannot be taken alive destroy them."

"Acknowledged, Master Lye," both girls say at the same time, one smiling the other stone cold, turn, and exit.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:54 pm

A person's death... effects others. Why would that be? Just look at Jyu and the clones, they die and it doesn't cause anyone the slightest bit of despair or sadness. They're disposable and replacesable. Why not those people? There are countless scientists that can take their place. Maybe even do a much better job at it than the ones before them ever did.

Humans are complicated. They have such a delicate nature to them anything can cause pain. This "family" concept doesn't fit in Jyu's understanding. What is a family? Nothing more then a group of people who share the same bloodline.  Friends, people who have a special place in their lives. All of these people tied to one another by a special bond. Again that concept of relationship between humans keeps popping up everywhere Jyu went. Everyone is special to each other, yet here she is, not special at all, but why is she herself not special? She's an experiment meant to help human kind, how does that not make her special?

"Those people were normal humans with families and friends who will never see them again. When you take a single life it doesn't stay isolated it effects countless others."

When someone dies they are never seen again, because they'll never be seen again causes those who knew them to despair. Makes them wish with every fiber of their being to see them once more. They're gone... but not forgotten. They're not forgotten, because they were known. When the clones die... they're left to burn to ash, but they're replacesable. So they can just create a new batch and move one without recalling the others ever existed. Those that Jyu killed... they must not be replacesable to their families and friends, because they were special to them.

So... if I die... then... Jyu will be left forgotten. No matter how important she was for the development of a virus that could change the world. She will be forgotten once Juliet returns or they can just replace her with another clone. Her death will not cause anyone pain or despair or make them wish she was back. Her death will go disregarded as she will fade into oblivion.

The horror of that realization stabbed her in her heart so sharply she could scream and cry, made her question herself about ever obeying Takeru. It was clear to her now that... it just wasn't fair. Not to her, not to Juliet, not to Beau... not the clones.

Jyu couldn't hear Beau. She was too lost in her own thoughts. It was only when there was this little clicking sound that snapped her out of her trance. The clone turned around and saw before her a firing squad, itching to go trigger happy on her and Beau. Oh no...

"You do not have permission to be here. Surrender now," the front one yells.

"This is all a misunderstanding. Let's talk this over." Beau tries to reason with them, but it was no use. They were in an off limits zone and these people did not seem like the kind that would listen before firing.

The firing began and for sure, Jyu thought she was going to die. Her eyes closed as she braced herself for the impacts that never came. When she looked up she saw Beau had shielded her from the attack. His laser shot from his hand, but only caused damage to the scene, not the people. They were very well prepared. A grenade rolled over to them and Jyu's heart sank. That thing was going to blow and if she dies now then Juliet will not survive.

Beau had to literally throw Jyu in order to get her to react. "RUN!" Without even giving it a second thought she ran, ran, ran as fast as she could, but the explosion caught up to them, sending both of them flying into the air and land hard on the floor. The wind was knocked out her pipes. Jyu was disoriented, everything was spinning, there was a ringing in her ear and the enviornment was all blury.

The clone struggled to stand. She stumbled trying to take a step. "Beau... Beau!" Jyu turned behind her to see Beau also getting back on his feet. Behind him was their firing squad, coming at them with a vengeance. Not caring if the end of the hall was going to be a dead end, Jyu took Beau by his hand and pulled him down the hall as she ran like there was no tomorrow.

Some more gunfire went down as they quickly made their way down the long, white hall. They were coming to the end. By miracle it was a door. Jyu let go of his hand and began banging hard on the door, but it wouldn't budge. "Beau! Open it!"

Their attackers began firing again when they saw them at the end of the hall. They were too far to get a clear shot at them. "Hurry!" She urged him.

The door flies open and they manage to go through. "Closeit! Close it!" Once it does they both keep running to get out of their field of vision. The two turn the corner where there was nothing, but another empty, white hall. Jyu finally had a chance to sink down against the hall to catch her breath.

She.. could've died. She almost died. "How... How are we suppose to find Juliet in this... laberynth? Can't-Can't you... sense her anymore?" She said between breaths.

Jyu looked around. Nothing but halls, numorous rooms. "There's like..." She gulped. "A ton of rooms she could be in." This was like finding a needle in a hay stack.

Her eyes widened when her ears pick up a soft sound of footsteps. "D-do you hear that?" She whispered to Beau. If it was another firing squad she had to be ready to attack.[/i][/i]

Last edited by Angel Wing on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:09 pm

They were going to need a course of action. Knowing Lye he most likely... who is anyone kidding he has the place heavily guarded by his "works of art". Those dolls are going to be a pest to get by. Yes they were pretty to look at but there had to be more to them than meets the eye, more than just company for a man like Lye.

The lack of knowledge about these creations puts Corie on edge. She can't really decide if those dolls are just plain for company or weapons of mass destruction. If they were weapons then it will indeed be a bitch to destroy or render them useless. All she hopes is that her daughter is safe and unharmed.

"Hmmm... Que diriez-vous nous marchons jusqu'à la porte," Corie gets out of the car and walks over to Madden's side to open the door for him. When he gets out she continues, "vous distraire avec votre personnalité charmante et je l'assommer. Like old times mon amour. Then once we are inside, we go up, up, up, break-in and go kamikaze guns blazing if necessary."

They both strut up to the gate, staying in the shadows. There's only one guard in the guardhouse. Perfect. "Do your thing."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:39 am

In the mad rush of the heated blast they find themselves at a door to another hall. As Jyu is pushing him to hurry he breaks open the door and locks it behind them. Around a corner, out of sight, she sins to the floor and Beau lets out a sigh.

"How... How are we suppose to find Juliet in this... laberynth? Can't-Can't you... sense her anymore?" Jyu gasps. "There's like..." She gulps. "A ton of rooms she could be in."
Beau shakes his head but before he can answer Jyu perks up. "D-do you hear that?"

He looks around. He can hear it, too, it's a heavy tap...tap...tap... "I don't know, but something tells me it isn't good." Beau warns her. "Get up, we have to keep moving. The closer we get to Juliet the less I have to sense the echo of my signal off the virus. It turns into a strong feeling like having a synchronized heartbeat." he whispers. "I feel this is the right direction. Let's keep moving."

He gets her up and they move but as soon as they turn there's an estranged girl humanoid blocking their path to Juliet. She's silver with red glowing stripes, pink glowing eyes, blond pigtails, and the expression of a homicidal maniac standing on her tiptoes. "What the fuck is that?" He hisses. "Another weapon like me?" He glares. The tapping is getting closer behind them. There's no time to think. Beau blasts the girl with his laser creating a fog of heat around her. As it falls the girl stands, her skin now something of a diamond texture wit not a scratch on her. "Double fuck-" Beau can't believe this. "A weapon not like me."

There's a loud click down the hall behind them. Glancing back there's another girl, but this one is so heavily armed it would make the military jealous. She lifts her barrel at them and fires a small missile.
Beau can see it as if in slow motion. He leans back and lets it pass into the girl behind them. Another blast throws them forward, but this time Beau is ready for it and catches Jyu.

"Looks like there's no way around it. We have to fight. I can take take long range if you want to use your strength against short range?" He offers hoping the blonde doesn't have any weapons to harm her with.
"Let's do this." Beau rushes ahead dodging the rapid fire of the machine gun. "Watch out!" He warns Jyu without turning back.
He makes it close enough to kick her in the head, but it does little difference as weight of her ammunition is on her side. She swings her heavy barrel around whacks him. Beau catches it in time and digs his feet into the ground to keep from moving. She lifts her other arm that's nothing more than a giant set of guns, and fires, sending Beau back against the wall.
"You wanna play?" He wipes his mouth and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:06 am

"Bien sûr" Madden agrees with an unenthusiastic tone. "Ou comment à ce sujet?"

He leaps up and uses his nails to climb up the side of the building. He slides open an second story window and hops in. A second later he lowers an extension cord down to her. "Hold on tight, petite maman." Once secured he yanks her up the side of the building and into the room. Its easy from them to walk out and find the elevator. "Last thing you need is to let the Master know that you know where he lives. If he suspects he's going to lose something he wants he would sooner destroy it than let anyone else have it. Trust me, I know." He warns her. "And if I know his ego enough he lives on the top floor where he can look down on everyone."

In the quiet elevator Madden is getting itchy curiosity getting the best of him. "You did Master Lye, huh? How did all that go down?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:43 am

Madden's plan proved to be better than Corie, but that was fine by her, at least they were inside and undetected. One of the reasons she liked missions with him.

He goes on explaining how Lye would rather destroy something he can't have than let others take it. That she can see him do, but it sparks up curiosity as to how Madden assures her with great confidence. Did Lye take something from him?

Corie agrees with Madden's assumption about Lye living on the penthouse. He was very egotistical and full of himself. It was so obvious.

In the elevator Madden asks her the million dollar question. "You did Master Lye huh? How did that go down?"

Curiosity killed the cat, but this one is much to hard to kill. Corie smiled but not really out of amusement. It was a story she only told once and it was to the police. The story was kept from the press, but not from the news channels. Should she tell Madden the story? He was helping her save the most prescious thing in her life. Maybe she can try and open up a little.

"Oh mon amour... that story... it's like a very bad dramatic soap oprah." The woman held on to the bars on the wall and faced Madden, looking down at her boots. "Well... I didn't do him, he did me... on a white baby grand piano," She chuckled. "and boy was he huge." Her eyes settled on the numbers. One by one they lit up as they passed each floor. "Guess it went down like any other of his victims. I was fifteen with a desire to be a pianist, he was a professor giving free lessons, I asked him to teach me, he slowly enchanted me with his charms and those eyes that put me in a trance, his lips so close to my ear, whispering sweet things to me, telling how well I was doing, breathing down my neck, sending chills right through me..." She stoped for a moment, feeling all that arousal, yet pain in her heart. "Well long story short. He reeled me in like a fish. I fell for his charms. I allowed him to do with me as he pleased. Got pleassured on the piano. Then he tried to suffocate me with my own necklace. I smacked a vase on his head. Room was set ablazed and then I got rescued." The elevator opens as she was finishing. In front of them was a lonely door. The pent house.

"And nine months later I gave birth to my only prescious."
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:44 pm

It was all happening so quickly Jyu didn't have time to think or question Beau's suggestions to fight these two new enemies that have surrounded them. They were both doll-like, but they were in every way so much more than a little girl's play things. They were weapons and they wanted to play with them. The heavy gun doll fired at them and Jyu barely dodged her bullets, but she couldn't focus on that one. Her opponent was this transforming or morphing doll.

Jyu took a deep breath and prepared herself for any advancement this machine took. That mischivous grin and evil giggles it gave out every seconds or so gave the clone the chills.

Okay Jyu... this is not going to be as easy as ripping throats out.

Out of the blue the doll swooped behind her so swiftly Jyu couldn't react fast enough before it kicked her with great force the clone was sent flying into... the doll again? This time she didn't meet with the floor or the wall, but a jab in her gut. Jyu fell to her knees coughing, trying to catch her breath.

She's... fast. Jyu looked up to find her eyes meet with that mischevous face of the machine, looking down at her, evily giggling.

"Alright... that's it." Fet up with this beating she upper punched this poor excuse for a doll. Her fist meeting with it's jaw. It's head sent upward, but it was clear that it did absolutely nothing. This was a machine, not a human being. If it were then the human would be rithing in agony. Jyu gave that punch all she had. Who ended up hurt? Jyu.

Damn it! What is this thing made of?! She clutched her fist, feeling tremendous pain, as she took a few steps away.

Slowly the doll lowered it's head and "cracked" it's neck. Though it doesn't really need to, but maybe it was more of an act of intimidation... which worked.

Both females took a stance as if about to lunge at each other. As they came into sudden impact, both forces locked their hands together, each trying to push down to the ground the other, but they were evenly matched. Only problem was that one of them can get tired and give way at any moment. "Gragh."  

Jyu stood her ground, her adrenaline pumping through her veins. She was never trained for this kind of opponent. The Apothecary never expected Dr. Anderson's or Dr. Takeru's creations to collide with each other nor did they know these dolls were weapons. Can people blame them? Who would suspect a DOLL to be like this?

The clone's muscles began to throb, letting Jyu know that they couldn't last much longer like they were. The only thing she could think of was to throw the thing against the wall. Summoning every ounce of strenght she could manage, Jyu swung the doll around and smashed it against the wall, leaving a huge crack. The machine fell to the floor, had a small short circuit and bounced right back.

Jyu was too busy trying to catch her breath to notice the doll Beau was fighting had lunched yet other few missles that almost got her. An idea surfaced. Jyu dodge rolled the missle. and around the back of her doll she went. The clone grabbed hold of the blond, silvery doll and used her as a shield to protect herself from the gunner doll that was now going trigger happy on Beau. Some of the bullets found their hit on the morphing doll Jyu was holding up. Then suddenly the entire structure of the morphing doll turned steel, totally amune to the bullets it was recieving. Jyu let go of the doll and jumped back away from it.

Again it laughed maniacally at her... and it began. The machine lunged at Jyu and the two powerful forces went into a close-up mortal combat. Whatever kicks or punches the doll threw at Jyu, she blocked and whatever attacks Jyu threw at the doll only retaliated. This doll was using Jyu's strenght against her.

For a moment they both stopped. Jyu took the moment to glance at herself and saw a shit load of bruises all over her body. Her eyes shifted toward the doll and found it was looking good as new. Jyu had not been able to even put a dent on it. She looked up and saw some pipes on the ceiling. Without giving it a second thought she jumped up and ripped off half of it, gas began to escape from the damaged pipes. Jyu needed a weapon and this was the best she could do.

The doll only laughed once more as she lifted up both her hands that turned sharp as if they were daggers.

"Okay now that's just not fair." Was all Jyu could say.

Again they both clashed once more in a kind of sword fight,  that had no swords. Jyu stood her ground as the morphing doll gave her swift attacks. Jyu's pipe was taking all the impacts, but she couldn't stay hiding behind it forever she had to strike. She saw her opportunity in the split second when the doll's arms left her front wide open. The clone took her weapon and jammed it right into the machine's eye then pulled it out.

Another missile from the gunner doll came their way and both the morphing doll and Jyu hit the floor and explosion occurring farther down the hall. How was Beau doing with his doll? Worried about him Jyu looked up and saw how he too was struggling with it. "Beau! Are you okay-?"

An overwhelming pain in her shoulder struck right through her... she got distracted... and this was the price. A scream echoed through the halls. Blood pouring out of her wound. Jyu's chestnut eyes settled on it and saw how the doll's structural matter turned from steel to a beautiful glistening diamond. Another scream came out of her as it lifted her up from the ground and brought Jyu's face close to hers. Tears slid down from Jyu's eyes. The pain was too much; she had never experienced this kind of wound... it was one that Jyu could never afford to receive.

With it's sharpened hand still in place. The doll slammed Jyu against the wall by puncturing the clone's other shoulder using its other dagger-like limb, making Jyu scream even louder in agony.

Is this... it for me? The odds certainly weren't in her favor. Numbed by the pain, Jyu's eyes settled on the fighting Beau. She could see how hard he was still fighting, but also taking quick glances at her. He knows she's in trouble, but can't get to her. They are... too strong... Dr. Anderson's dolls were truly an overwhelming foe. No matter how much Beau and Jyu fought back they came back with no scratch and with a vengeance.

I... I can't beat it... Everything was now in slow motion. All she could hear was gun fire, an evil laugh and a voice calling out to her, telling her to keep fighting, but for what? There wasn't anything she had to fight for? No one held her dear and neither she had someone as such. Takeru? He wasn't special to her and nor was she to him. She was his slave and nothing more. Jyu knew she was going to die, but it’s not dying she fears… if she dies she’ll be forgotten… she will burn, reduced to nothing but ashes in the wind until no more. She will fade into the darkness of oblivion; no one will ever recall she ever existed, because she wasn’t special to anyone. Not even those who created her.

No… I will not go like this. If Jyu was to die down here or anywhere for that matter… she knew that she could not go without assuring her remembrance. Jyu wanted to be remembered, be it for a good memory or bad she wants to be at least a speck of special.

That laughing began to feed fury into Jyu’s being. This was the last straw.  “I’ve… HAD it with you.” She growled at the doll. Summoning whatever strength she had left the pipe Jyu had in her grasp was jammed right into the doll’s only good eye making it drop Jyu to the floor. “Gragh!” The clone crawled away from the machine, struggling with the pipe in it’s eye.

Jyu looked up at Beau, he really was struggling. These machines were a force much too strong for them to handle. There was nothing that could stop them at all. Or was there? Jyu’s eyes lit up as she realized she still had that EMT emitter G gave her. It was in her stolen lab coat pocket. She reached into it and pulled it out, but stopped as she was about to activate it. Beau, he too was a machine. If Jyu set the machine off, he will be disabled like the dolls will.

The only solution she could think of was to get Beau away from it’s range as far as possible. For her to do so she must jump in the middle of that gun fire. She will be wounded even more severely. Her eyes settled on Beau. He was an android… but he became so much more. Beau was fighting for someone he held dear. That was beyond his programming that was beyond any of these machines.  It was what made him strong. It was what drive him. Juliet was the reason he became human.

Juliet… she’s special to you. Jyu smiled. I understand. Juliet gave Beau a reason to desire freedom and more in life. She gave him humanity. That, in Jyu’s eyes, is what made her special to him. It’s why, no matter how many clones the Apothecary made, none could ever truly live up or compare to Beau’s Juliet.

Glancing behind herself the morphing doll was coming at her. Jyu painfully, but quickly got to her feet and ran towards Beau. “Beau!” She took him by both of his arms, spun and threw him down the hall, sending him flying over the morphic doll’s head. Jyu saw he landed pretty far away. Hopefully far enough from the EMT’s range.

More pain surged through her body as it received the gun fire from the other doll. As Jyu was about to set off the EMT emitter the other doll, her foe, once again jammed both of it’s dagger-like hands into her body. A scream echoed once more. She looked straight at Beau, that was calling out to her. Jyu smiled and activated the device. In no more than a second, the gun fire ceased. Both dolls dropped their arms and heads as they disabled.  Again Jyu’s body impacted with the floor. She rolled on her back, coughing up blood. She saw something… that was very much alarming.

Time’s up.

“Beau…” Jyu was wheezing. There was so much damage done to her. “Beau!” Her head turned to him. “Beau… I’m- I’m not healing.” She rolled over on her tummy to not choke in her own blood as she coughed. "You-you have to hurry." She coughed again. "These things... wont stay like... that for long."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:54 am

Shots ring out around him as he starts running at this life size machine gun at full speed. He's quick enough to avoid the fire, but there's so much much of it he can't seem to get in close enough. When he stops she lifts her other arm and blasts small missiles towards him which miss and make a b-line to Jyu.

He can hear the massive beating happening behind him, but he can't stop it. If he goes to her then these weapons will team up against him. There has to be a better way.

He picks up bits of wall off the ground and throws them at her. Her reaction time is impeccable and blasts them into dust. He uses her distraction to shoot his laser into her face. The damage is nothing more than some singe to her hair. As the smoke clears around her eyes Beau gets in close and upper cuts her chin. Her arms close in around him to try and catch him. He pushes his arms out and holds her at bay.
Beau grits his teeth and looks into the emotionless face of this one eyed doll. Her eyes are as empty as any computer screen. "What are you?"

"Tech9 Nicolette," Her digital voice tells him as an automated response.

"We're nothing alike. You have no mind of your own." He reminds himself that as human as she appears she's nothing more than a weapon.
His mid drift is being jolted over and over. He glances down to a small gun firing into his gut from her side. Why wasn't he equipped with a gun? The high pitched screams of pain echo over to him. He head butts Tech9 and makes a run for it. He has to rescue Jyu and not only because she can save Juliet, but because she's still just a teenage girl.

He sees Jyu being pinned into the wall like a butterfly by the strange giggling weapon before he hits the floor. A missile to the back shoves him down, stripping him of his shirt and peeling back a layer of fake skin. He rolls over to be eye to barrel of her massive gun. Furious Beau thrusts his hand forward into the hole.

Kaplow!

The gun explodes around his hand and blows Tech9 back into the wall. He slides back along the floor. "Beau!" He's barely on his feet when both his arms are snagged up and he's thrown clear of both girls far down the hall. Jyu takes out a small box Beau has never seen before. Her body is pierced with bullets and stabbed through as she takes on the full brunt of their attacks. Her screams stab deeper than his ears and cause him to freeze.

"Jyu! Get out of there! Don't die here!" Beau yells at her but she only smiles at him.
With a push of the button his eyes flicker but then the dolls collapse to the floor along with Jyu. She bounces in a pool of her own blood, writhing and coughing the crimson liquid up like a waterfall. “Beau…” Jyu is wheezing. She's damaged beyond healing. “Beau!” She turns to him. “Beau… I’m- I’m not healing.” She rolls over still sputtering up blood. "You-you have to hurry." She coughs, "These things... wont stay like... that for long."

Beau stumbles over to her and lifts her up. "I got you. Hold on, Jyu, just hold on." He orders her as if she has a choice in the matter. He glances over the weapons and feels enraged, but they'll have to wait.
He rushes down the hall pausing breifly around each door, but non feel like the right one. fed up he calls out to her, "JULIET!" Jyu is running out of time. If only there was some way to stop the bleeding. Something hits him like electricity. He heard her. . .Juliet. . .he heard her say his name. He moves foward all the way to the end of the hall. There is heavily clad door with the warning of "contamination area" upon it. "Fuck this shit." He blasts the lock with his laser and kicks in the door.

Those inside are frozen to the sight of the half naked android man & the bleeding girl in his arms. No one moves to stop him as he enters and walks straight to the clear plastic room holding Juliet hostage.
"You can't you'll kill us all!" One of the women beg him, but he doesn't listen. He presses the button and enters.

Curled up on the floor is Juliet who looks up at him with desperate eyes. He can tell she's in a lot of agony. "I'm sorry I took so long." He finally gets to say. "This is Jyu she's here to help you, please, trust her."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:15 am

"Kinky," Madden replies with little heart as to it actually being a story of rape. "Never knew any of the Master's targets ever escaped. You are one tough cookie." He compliments as the the elevators stops at the top floor. "After you," he holds out his hand for her to exit.

At the only door on the floor Madden quickly picks the lock. "You know a lot of molested kids end up sex addicts. It's funny how you and I are the opposite." He opens the door and inside six sets of eyes light up in their direction. "Wow...he has a much bigger collection than I imagined." Six lift their arms and produce guns. "Jump!" They both leap into action avoiding gunfire and attacking these homicidal dolls. They aren't as fast as Madden or Corie, but they're tough enough to withstand kicks and stabs.

"Shit-shit-shit, you nasty little bitches!" Madden yells as he plays leapfrog over their dainty heads. From the shadows emerges a porcelain skinned angel with a camera. Her school uniform suggests she was taken by Lye right out of school. The other dolls make way for her entrance into the large, posh living room. "This can't be good," Madden surmises in a comical manner.

"Ultrasonic Uma activate," she speaks and opens her mouth wide to let out a ear shattering scream.

Madden drops to the floor in pain as he tries to hold his ears. Corie isn't fairing any better, but she finds the means to swoop him up before his eardrums completely blow. From behind the kitchen counter Madden is still holding his ears and crying. "Shut her the fuck up, Corie!" He yells at her. "This was your doing! Now fucking smother her or something!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

G scales the fence and makes it to an unguarded window. Whatever is going on inside has caused a lock down. It has to be Beau. She breaks into the window and glances around the hall. There doesn't seem to be anyone around, but she still activates her electronic scrambling mechanism so she can't be recorded. She moves down the hall to a guard station where the man appears to be in a panic. One clean shot from her silencer and he's out of the way. She sits down and begins hacking to the system with ease. It isn't long before she finds where the test subject Juliet and android Beau are underground. She readies her guns and heads down.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lye arrives at his apartment and sees lights flickering from the windows like fireworks. Then the glass shatters, raining down over him. He rushes into the building.

"Good evening Mr. Anderson I didn't think I would see you back so early." The desk clerk greets him.

"I don't have time for pleasantries." He briskly moves to the elevator and heads up. If he doesn't move quickly Evangeline could get hurt. "What the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:39 am

Beau was here she could feel it right down to her soul. Why she ever considered he abandoned her was beyond knowledge. Maybe her desperation and detereoration of sanity was getting to her.

The tortured girl was lying curled up in a corner, once again holding on to dear life now that it was clear that the one person she cared about was here to take her away from the monsters that wanted to exploit her.

Even though Beau is close by, Juliet's entire body continued to refuse life. It had never happened before. There was no pain in her body at all, how is it that life still kept slipping away from her?

Once again Juliet tried to get the virus to talk to her and explain the feeling of death drawing near or at least make it stop repeating the same word over and over.

How could I manage to survive without Beau?

Spread... spread... The virus' chant began to slow along with Juliet's breathing.

Answer me! You owe me that much!

Then silence... all silent for a moment. Because I allowed you to.

What?

Your body... had finally excepted me. I had to do some changes of my own, but I managed to fool your anti-bodies into think that I was a part of you... not an invador.

Then... why are you destroying us?

Because it took a lot out of me and these scientists didn't really help at all. Besides... if I go... so shall you.

This being was something of another world and unholy. What Dr. Takeru wanted to accomplish with it was beyond her. If by miracle she made it out of this Juliet didn't even want to know at all. The small fragments of her past was enough, but the rest of her backstory was no longer an answer she wanted answered. She just wanted to escape this world once and for all and never look back. Go off somewhere far far away with Beau and no one else.

Juliet's eyes lit up as she heard her name being called out by a voice she'd recognize anywhere. "BEAU!" A small spark of joy filled her. He was here... Beau was here. Her knight in shinning armor.

She saw him entering her chamber, but he wasn't alone. In his arms was her... or a girl that looked like her in every way. Who was this girl? "This is Jyu she's here to help you, please, trust her." Her questions were answered as if he read her mind.

This Jyu looked a thousand times worse than her. She was beaten up to a pulp it was a miracle she was still standing... more like sitting up.

"Juliet..." She wheezed out. "Your- your version of the virus... it's detereorating. Mine... is a more stable pathogen." She extended her bloodied arm to her mouth. Juliet pulled away, shaking her head.

"Don't be scared... drink my blood... it'll save you."

The girl must be out of it. Juliet shook her head again. Beau inched closer to Juliet, putting an arm around her, assuring her that everything would be alright, though judging by his eyes, he too wasn't sure about what the clone had said. Juliet met her own eyes once more, still unsure, but if what Jyu said was true then this was a possible savior.

"What will happen to me?" Juliet was also very weak to speak.

Wheezing Jyu answered. "You... will sleep... but... wake up... a new."

Taking a leap of faith, Juliet clamped down on Jyu's arm and ingested her blood. At first she felt as though she was on air then everything went blurry, voices were echoing in her head. Beau got a bit worried as he watched Juliet slowly slip into a slumber, but Juliet smiled at him. She grasped Jyu's words that she will wake up again all better and let herself be Sleeping Beauty.

"Be there... when I wake up." With that she closed her eyes.

Jyu let out a satisfied sigh. She had completed her task, she accomplished. The one thing she was fighting for was now a memory, she was ready to go, but not without telling Beau a few words.

Shyly she looked at him and held his hand in hers. "Beau..." When he looked at her she smiled."There's a cure."
It was an information he needed to hear. "I'm... not afraid to die anymore." She giggled weakly. "But... before I go... Do me a favor?" She took a breath. "When I die... burn my remains... and destroy everything these people took from Juliet. They will surely create something much worse than what Takeru made." Jyu looked at the sleeping Juliet and back to Beau.

There was so much that they went through, so much torture and the most horrifying thing about it all is that neither deserved any of it. "I'm-I'm sorry... because I contributed for this to happen... I thought I was helping, but now I know... I wasn't. I didn't mean for any of this. I hope you can forgive me."

All that she had learned in her few days in this world, outside the confinement of the Apothecary was preascious. It made her wish to stay longer in this world so she could learn more... feel more. Wether it was good feelings or bad... they made her feel like she too was human.

"Thank you... for everything you taught me to feel." She smiled at him once more as her bloodied hand caressed his cheek. "I wish... I could stay a little longer... but I'm really tired." Jyu felt life slowly slip away, her eyes began to close. "Hope... I was... special." The hand that caressed his cheek droped to the floor, her head fell to the side, giving out her last breath.
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AliceRianne
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:14 pm

As it was expected, Lye's appartment was over run by his little dollies. Six of them stood emotionless in front of them. The sinister atmosphere just covered Corie like heavy sheets. Something was about to happen and it wasn't going to be a tea party with cute flower print teacups at a table.

All six dolls raised their arms, pointing at them, producing guns on both. "Jump!" She heard Madden say as the gunfire began. Corie followed after Madden, both of them dodged their bullets. Every antique decoration shattered or got destroyed by the trigger happy dolls. "Zut!" Corie ducked and kicked their legs to make them fall to the ground. Then suddenly they all ceased fire as another doll emerged from the shadows. All porceleine, dark hair, dressed in a school girl uniform, equipped with a camera. Something told Corie that this was the big guns.

"Ultrasonic Uma activate," she speaks and opens her mouth wide... Fuck... and out of her orifice comes an ear shattering scream.

Every glass object and window just totally shattered around them. Both comrades drop to the floor, shielding their ears from the agonizing bansheeof a scream.

Corie helped Madden settle down behind the kitchen counter. He yelled at her demanding the screaming bitch be shut up.

Smother? How in the world is she going to do that to a machine? Though yes sealing her mouth could be a possibility.

First she had to make her stop for at least a moment. Corie eyed at the trash can in the corner of the kitchen. It wasn't a sure thing but it was worth to try. As quickly as she could the woman grabbed the thing and smacked it upsidedown on the doll's head. The can began to vibrate endlessly. Not a good sign. Corie ran back to the counter and took cover a trashy explossion occurd. Trash... trash as far as the eye could see.

There was something else... silence. Did her head explode? Corie peeked up from the counter to confirm but it was all negatory. This doll was not going to go down easilly.

This Uma doll searched around for them. While they had this silent moment Corie thought fast about a plan of action. What to do? What to do?

"Madden..." She said to him in a hushed tone while giving him a little shake. "Come on mon amour get it together we have to beat this thing." Looking around her she saw a knife holder and quickly grabbed it. Corie could try to inflict damage to the machine's throat, maybe rip it out. Could it be that easy? Nevertheless she had to try.

Uma's footsteps drew closer and closer. It was now or never. Corie jumped out from behind the counter, pining the doll down to the floor. The camera it had flashed in Corie's face, blinding her. "Merde!" She scrambled off the doll trying to regain her sight. Everywhere there were little specks of light and blur.

Not only is this doll a screaming banshee, but also there's a stupid camera she had to deal with. Is there any other surprises Lye put into this bitch?

When her sight came back the first thing she saw was a punch coming at her face. Corie got out of it's was and Uma's punch was ramed into the concrete wall. This gave Corie the opportunity to jam a knife into her camera, rendering it useless.

When Uma freed herself from the wall she turned to face Corie. The doll's mouth began to open, redying herself for another sonic blow.

"Oh no you don't!" Corie grarbed a chair next to her and smashed it against Uma's head, then lunged at her, pining her to the wall. Using one of the knives she got from the kitchen Corie dug through her neck, trying to rip out her trhoat, but to her surprise this metalic trachea was reinforced steel.

"oh... that's just perfect." Another scream surfaced from her mouth. Once again Corie droped to her knees, trying to block out that infernal noise.

Oh my god make her shut up!

She looked at the doll screaming down at her. There had to be a way. There were lots of broken wood on the floor that were once a chair, grabbing one of them she had an idea. Corie shoved it right into her mouth, but it didn't work, the thing was still screaming into the heavens. Corie stumbled back toward the kitchen, trying to get away from the doll. It followed after her.

Looking at the paper towels on the counter she had an idea again. "Madden hold her down and pull her hair back!" Her struggling comrade did as she said. Corie took out the wood fragment from her mouth and used it to stuff paper towels down her throat. Not only that but also she poured water into her mouth to try and damage her from the inside. It took every last bit of paper towels to muffle the sounds and hell Corie even left the wood fragment jamed right in.

She helped Madden get away from the thing as they both watched Uma twitch as she short circuited and finally shut down. Relief sunk in. They finished her off, but they had other dolls to deal with. Now that Uma was no longer functional they will try and eliminate them.

"Party's not over yet."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Beau watches as these twin bodies exchange fluids with not much thought. This was a peculiar sight like watching someone become a vampire it just didn't appear natural. When she is Juliet drops Jyu's wrist.
"Be there... when I wake up." Juliet orders him as she slips off into a deep sleep.

"Beau. . ." Jyu smiles up at him with is hand in her tiny hands. She's so weak he can barely feel her grip and she can barely keep her eyes open. "There's a cure." He knew it. "I'm... not afraid to die anymore." She giggles a bit but the humor is lost on him he doesn't find what is so funny in the irony of not being afraid of dying when dying. "But... before I go... Do me a favor?" She took a breath. "When I die... burn my remains... and destroy everything these people took from Juliet. They will surely create something much worse than what Takeru made." Jyu looks at Juliet then back to Beau. "Thank you... for everything you taught me to feel." Her hand barely caresses his cheek leaving a streak of blood. "I wish... I could stay a little longer... but I'm really tired." The light in her eyes is quickly dimming it's like watching the sunset to the end of a world. "Hope... I was... special." Her hand drops to her side as she lets out one last breath.

"You were special," he whispers, "a clone with a mind of her own." She looks like she's sleeping, her body still warm, Beau finds himself choked with an emotion he never knew he could feel. "Thank you, Jyu."

He lays her down gently and folds her arms over her chest. He stands up and takes Juliet out of the plastic room, setting her down on an office chair he goes over to the supply closet and whips open the door. Inside are chemicals gallor more than enough to burn this hell out. He hacks into the system and wipes the banks clean as well as entering a trogen virus just waiting to be recovered. The sharp chemical smell fills the room as he douses everything and circles Jyu. He looks down on her not wanting to mar her body, but this was her last wish so he splashes her. He sits the canisters on the giant computer.

He pops a cigarette in his mouth, balances Juliet over his shoulder, turns, and takes his lighter out of his pocket. He takes one long puff, "Bye Jyu, if clones have souls I know you saved your own." He drops the lighter and takes off in full sprint. The rooms is engulfed in flames before the canisters explode in a fury sending the entire facility into a total blackout.

Pale red emergency lights along the corners create an eerie hue. Beau pauses at around the corner where Tech9 and Morphic were not knowing if they had been reactivated or not. He takes a peek and sees them sitting on their knees together with a tall dark figure behind them. He has no clue who this person is but they are blocking his way.

"Come on out, they are still disabled." A deep woman's voice informs him. He dares to take a step out and he can recognize this figure. She lights up her face with a lighter as she smokes her long cigarette. "Beau, it's time to come home."

"I know you, but that don't mean I'm bringing Juliet back to that fucking lab where she can be experimented on anymore. I made her a promise." He argues.

"That is illogical. You are in no position to make demands. You are both damaged and only the Apothecary can repair you." She speaks very flat just like a machine.

"Fuck you, I can fix myself and Jyu just fixed Juliet. All we need is a cure for her, but if your Apothecary isn't going to help me out there I'll just have to stay by her side until the day she dies." His stubborn nature isn't something he fully thinks through.

"That's no way to talk to your older sister." G lifts up her sunglasses so he can see her eyes. The two of them are practically identical which means she was once human, too. "That is not a wise decision. You can trust me."

"Gedra?" His memory sparks in again. Of course that was her code name, but still it's a name she didn't share everyone called her G. Then the blonde next to her starts to move. "Damn things never die."

Gedra looks down just as Morphic is looking up and without hesitation Gedra flicks her wrist and impales Morphic through her pink eyes with two large switch blades. Her head flings back with such force she cracks the floor. Flailing around like a fish out of water her body can't decide on what form to take until she's a patchwork mess of diamond and metal until she stalls out. Gedra looks over at Tech9 who has lifted her remaining gun at her head. Gedra pulls out a magnificent slick onyx gun that is dwarfed by the robots gun. With a single shot Gedra sends a bullet down Tech9's barrel and within seconds the entire gun arm explodes, sending Tech9 back missing both her arms like the Venus Di Milo. Gedra puts her gun back in the holster and walks towards him.

"Right, you make everything look easy." He snips knowing he is in serious trouble if he tries to fight her yet he can't just hand Juliet over. He sets her down and rips the remnants of the lab coat from his bullet ridden frame.

"I advice you not to fight me. You will lose." She warns him.

"Take my chances," Beau shrugs hoping a weakness about her will surface in his memories.
She steps up without another word. Only feet away from one another Beau makes the first move. He swings at her head, as she ducks he brings his knee up, she blocks it, and grabs hold of his leg. Flipping him back she tries to put his leg into a lock, but Beau swings around and catches her in the back. Gedra is only knocked one step forward.

She turns comes at him as she thrusts her fist at his gut he barely dodges it and catches her arm under his own. Thinking he has her Beau grins, but it doesn't last long as Gedra hops off the floor, locking her thighs around his head, again flipping him onto his back hard. She somersaults over his head and he rolls just in time to avoid a devastating blow to the stomach that only ends up breaking the floor. He gets back to his feet and much to his surprise he feels amused. This is kind of fun.

He charges her, she shifts to the right with ease, he swings his leg under and takes out her feet. She lands on her butt as he swings his leg around and catches her in the arm knocking her back. Gedra gets up completely unaffected. She readies herself for his next attack as he races towards her with his fist up she's going to block. A memory comes back to Beau and he drops down, sliding across the floor as if sliding into third base he nails her straight in the stomach.

Gedra hacks, but grips his fist tight against her abdomen. She reaches around and locks his head under her arm. "You haven't changed at all." She throws all her weight back and has him in a headlock.

Beau can remember their past fights, all their "play" practice fights, they did get fierce, but never damaging. It's then he realizes it's a futile attempt. Neither of them ever really won. They were evenly matched.

"Yep," He pushes up with all his might, picking Gedra off the ground, and body slamming her with such tremendous force it's like an earthquake, "just like old times." He looks over her as she lays on the ground motionless. He turns to picks up Juliet when Gedra silently comes up behind him, holding him back by his neck. "I knew that was coming." Beau thinks he's going to flip her with ease.

"Not this time," She shoves the tasor into the base of his skull.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Gedra lets Beau drop to the floor. He's out after disrupting his electrical signals just like in any human body. He lifts him up under her arm and slings Juliet over her shoulder. Her sunglasses back on she's ready to get out. She kicks in the elevator shaft and finds it still on their floor. She sets them down and hacks into the back up generator power distribution converting it all to the elevator. Once on the ground floor she steps out and shoots everyone in sight. She exits out the front doors and front gates as if she owned the place.

She lays Juliet in the back seat and sits Beau in the passenger. "Dr. Takeru, the subject Juliet has been secured and stable. Beau is relatively undamaged but needs repairs. Returning to the Apothecary right now." She calls it in. She never fails.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mad can hear Corie's shrill voice trying to tell him to help her kick ass, but he's in so much pain it's as if there are needles in his ears and spikes shooting through his skull. "Dammit, woman, it fucking hurts!" He's starting to cry.

Corie yanks him to and fro to keep him from getting killed, but at this point his head exploding would be a relief.

There is a brief moment of relief and it's then he realizes Corie actually has a plan for a change. "Madden hold her down and pull her hair back!"

"Sounds more like a sex move, but I'll try anything at this point!" He leaps out on all fours and hops around the super sonic attacks that blast Lye's possessions to scrap.

Corie must've come up in front of this screaming demon as it's attention is turned. Mad takes the opportunity to close the gap and leech onto her back. He digs his nails in as far as they'll go, but he can only catch clothing and flesh. A handful of hair in his hand he yanks her back with all his might so that her scream hits the ceiling, but does no good. "You're about to take more than you can handle, bitch!" He growls. "Corie, show them what a real woman can do!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lye can hear the commotion as if the building was being demolished. The elevator finally reaches his floor. The lights are flickering and he knows the cops will be called at any moment which is bad for a serial killer harboring bodies in his apartment. In the ways of Jeffrey Dahmer you can only fool the police so many times before they invite themselves in.

He opens the door to a disaster area with Mad Cat and Corie taking down his sweet singing Uma. He's a bit confused about the situation, but can guess how it came to be. Only one question remains where was Evangeline?

He patiently waits for them to be done then gives them a slow, sarcastic clap. His dolls rally by his side and point guns at their heads. "I hope you know this is coming out of your pay check, Madden."
"Dammit!" Mad whines as he sits back trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:01 am

After a long, annoying struggle this Ultrasonic Bitch finally drops to the floor like a rock, finally silenced for good or at least until her genious creator fixes her up. "Yep..." Corie starts saying between breaths. "You will not hear another peep... from her... again." Hopefully by then Corie and her daughter will be long gone. All this noise that this Uma doll created... Oh my god. Fear of her daughter being hurt Corie quickly turns to run down the hall, but sees Lye standing by the door, sarcastically clapping at their preformance.

There's no explination of the amount of hate and killer desire she was feeling right now towards him. She crossed her arms, glaring at him. How much she would just love to chop off his special place and leave him writhing in agony and sorrow that he will never again have the ability to stick it inside any other innocent girl ever again.

Madden was starting to yell at Corie about all that just happened. She turned to him and yelled back. "Oh shut up you whinny little slut!"

She then turned to Lye. "And you don't dare give me crap. THIS could have been easily avoided if you just handed me back my daughter." There's no rage like that of a mother's. "Why did you take her? To make up because you could not have me? You're even more sick than I thought."

Evee was hiding behind a wall. After everything had settled down she had found the courage to leave her room. Everything she was hearing her mother say. What in the world was going on? Who were all these people? What or who made these dolls? Why is Evangeline caught in the middle of all this?

The child may be clever, but this situation was beyond for her to comprehend. Was this her mother tying to save her from this strange tall man? She practically destroyed the place. As the yelling fest continued Evee wanted to find the strenght to jump into the scene and make them stop, demand explenations. Why is this happening? Evangeline covered her soar ears, not wanting to hear anything at all, but the yells still found their way into her ears which made tears come running down. Evangeline held back sobs. Please stop yelling at each other.

Just who was this tall man? This Lye? Was he whom she thought he was? If he was... then why was her mother trying to take her away from him instead of trying to get all three of them to join together?

Evangeline ran into the room and stood between Lye and Corie, crying. "Stop it! Stop mommy! Please... no more yelling."

Corie dropped to her knees and held her in her arms. "Evee, you are okay." She took a quick look at her just to see if she was alright. She was just scared out of her witts. Corie hushed to calm her down. More guilt made itslef known, because it was because of her that she was scared. How much did she hear?

"Maman, qu'est-ce qui se passe?"

"Je vais vous expliquer plus tard, mais nous devons rentrer à la maison maintenant."

Evangeline pushed her away as she shook her head. "Non! You explain to me now, because-" She whimpered. "I'm really confussed and scared right now."

Corie gently took Evee's tiny hands in hers. "Honey, please not here."

"If not here then when?" All Corie did was just look at her crying child. She felt something inbetween their locked hands. When she looked at the object it was the locket she had lost in the fire.

"Who is he?" She was reffering to Lye. "Tell me. Who is he? Why are you mad? H-how did you do all this?" Everywhere around them was all trashed and destroyed like some earthquake had just shook the world.

If only things could've gone nice and quietly. Then again Corie didn't really think this through. All she wanted was her daughter back. This is now turning into some kind of confession session and that's not what Corie wants right now, not here.

"Is he my...?" She said in a low voice so only Corie could hear.

Corie shook her head. She wanted to say no... but could she really lie to her little girl? Over her short life she had given Evee little hints of who her father was... or at least who Lye was to Corie; not even she knew the kind of person he was.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Confirmed." Takeru answered G. What will happen now to him? His hard work... all gone. The virus had escaped into the open. Some people actually died, because of it. Only thanks to the clones and G was it kept from spreading.

His superiors won't even give him a chance to mend everything or set it back on track. It was all a lost cause. The virus had proven to be nothing but the biggest threat to man kind, completely the opposite of what he wanted it be. He has been ordered to destroy everything he had worked for... destroy Juliet, his life's work and not only that, his own blood. Would he have the nerve to even do so? He will just have to get either Beau or G... no G to do it for him. There's always next time.

"Back to the drawing board."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:29 am

Madden hisses at Corie when she screams at him. "Bitch, after all I did for you?" He rolls his eyes and goes into the kitchen for drink.

Lye gives Corie a tired look as she spats out angrily at him. "You come into my home and destroy it along with damaging my dolls yet you have the audacity to yell at me? You were hired to work for my company not enter my life." He points out. "By and by I have every right to my biological child, you harpie."

Evangeline bursts into the room stopping them dead in their tracks with tears in her eyes.

"Stand down," Lye motions to his dolls. "Tina, Tiffany, Amber, Camille, and Akiko start cleaning please." He orders despite the dramatic mother/daughter scene unraveling in front of him. The dolls move around them like background dancers not getting close enough to interfere.
"Looks like we have a lot of discussing to do." Lye takes a step in closer. "I'm not going to let her go now that I know I have a child. I'm sure there's a way we can work this out, Valentina."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gedra enters the Apothecary to a waiting team of doctors with gurneys for Juliet and Beau. They take Juliet as she lays Beau down and follow along as they take him into the mechanics. Maybe now things will get back to what they were made to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apothic Purple: Doppelganger
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4