Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apothic Purple: Decisions

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

Apothic Purple: Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:28 am

It was all white, like an untouched kanvas. Everywhere she looked there was the white void. No matter how far she walked, there was no hope in finding the end over the white horizon. It was so omminous  yet peaceful to be there. Had she finally found heaven? No... Jyu had promised her it would save her. Perhaps she was lying in order to give her forever peace? Strange, Juliet didn't care at all. It was peace that's all she cared about.

"Hello?"

There was a faint voice, a girl's voice, calling out to her. Could it be an echo? Juliet followed the voice cautiously. In the distance she could see a figure that slowly revealed itself to be... her?

"J-Jyu?"

Her mirror self nodded with a smile. "Hi." Jyu answered her with a gentle voice.

"Where are we? Where's Beau? Did we make it out of the Pharmacy?"

Jyu's face converged into a sad expression.

"What's wrong?" When she didn't answer worry and fear surfaced. "Jyu, what happened?"

Taking a deep breath she answered her calmly. "Well... To tell you the truth... I don't know if you and Beau made it out."

Confussed Juliet paced back and forth slowly. How can Jyu not know? She was there with Beau, though she was all beaten up and damaged beyong belief... No.

"Jyu... did you-?"

Jyu held her hand up to stop Juliet. All she did was just smile. "It's alright. I'm positive Beau got you out safely."

"But how am I seing you?"

"You ingested my pathogen remember? You're sleeping right now, healing. I'm not sure why your subconscious chose me to keep you company."

There was a moment of silence. Absolute silence. There was so much she had missed after slipping into a coma. How long has it been? Hopefully she won't miss an entire day, a week, a month, a year. There was so much she wishes to do with her Beau. Now that she's getting better this was her chance to make it all happen.

Suddenly there was this smell of salt water entering their nostrils. "What's-?" Infront of them there was a beach. The waves crashing down on the soar, spraying them, their toes covered in sand. "How did this...?"

"Well it's your dream." Jyu answered. "Never thought I would actually see the beach." She giggled.

Further down the sandy beach there was a man walking along the shore. He was coming staright at her. Juliet's heart raced when she realized who the man was. "Beau..." She smiled and ran right into his arms, embracing him, not wanting to let go for even a second. "Beau, I missed you. Never leave me, okay?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AliceRianne
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:49 am

"You-" Corie stood up and stepped between Evee and Lye. "You shut up." There was no way she was going to listen to any of Lye's suggestions concerning HER daughter. How dare he? It's been eight years. Lye has no rights about being a father to Evee, not legally, not anything. He's anything but eligable to be a parent.

"If you think I'm discussing anything with you you are gravely mistaken. I'm not going to let you anywhere near her this is the last time you'll ever see her."

Evee stepped out from behind her mother. "Mommy, please stop it." If only things could cool down long enough for someone to give her an explination. Here is Lye saying things like he has right to his biological child, which she guesses it's her, therefore she can assume this man is her biological father. Then there's her mother refusing to let Lye claim her, but why?

At this moment the only person in the room who has her trust is her mother... yet she has been acting in a way that makes her question her trust in her. "Stop yelling at him." She then turned to Lye. "And you, if you're my dad then where were you all this time? Why did you bring me here without mom knowing?"
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:57 pm

As fierce as Corie is she's not frightening to Lye. She's nothing more than a chattering mother hen protecting her chick but there's no way she can keep this up for long against such a grand crested cock like himself.

Evangeline speaks up with her own accusations. She doesn't seem to be taking sides which is good for Lye.

"I lived in America this whole time. Until your mommy came to work for my company I didn't even know if she were alive let alone that you ever existed. The moment I found out, after running a DNA test, I raced back here to make sure you were alright. No matter what she says I never had any intent on harming a single hair on your head. Something about you. . ." He gets down on one knee and holds a hand out to Evangeline. "Something about you grasped at my heart. I knew you were more special than any words could describe. You look like me, you are intelligent like me, you are skillfully artistic like me. . .yet you are an innocent little girl. We've never met yet we are so alike that it makes me believe in fate and maybe even God again." Lye is almost in tears. He hasn't felt anything for another living creature in so long this is like a breath of fresh air. "How could I ever hurt my own child?"

Madden leans over the kitchen counter, as it's the only thing still standing, and sips on some expensive wine he found in the fridge. "This is some Jerry Springer shit right here." He jokes with his ears still ringing. "You know we can all work this out, Corie. He's not going to give up on this little cutie. I can tell and so can you." Mad tries to make her compromise because it may be the only way they can get out alive.

"Valentina, she is my family, my only family, you cannot keep her from me. You hate me, I understand, but I don't hate you. There can be room in this angel's life for both of us if you give it a chance. We can work it out. I will give her anything she desires, I can provide more than any princess deserves, and you. . .you can be very handsomely compensated I can guarantee it." He's trying to partially buy her out. He knows he can't just take the girl away from her mother without there being resentment, but he isn't about to let her go. "You know I always get what I want one way or another. Don't make this harder than it needs to be."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Juliet is taken to a separate area, but not far from where Beau is kept. Gedra stands behind a two way mirror watching as the mechanics cut him open and fix all the burned out parts. He was worse than she knew, but it didn't matter he was back and he was "alive."
They seal up his skin and place him in his charging pod. There he is able to have a reboot and will be able to wake up shortly. She will guard him just in case the doctor changes his mind over disposing of such a valuable weapon.

She walks into the room once it has cleared and stands over his pod. He is so lifelike. Is she so lifelike when she slumbers?
Then he twitches. Such a human occurrence it shouldn't be possible. He it mumbling in his sleep as well. She has to lean in to hear him.
"Juliet. . ."

"Even in your sleep you dream of such a failure?" She comments not sure if dreaming were even possible. Yet she should know better. Gedra has dreamed she has dreamed multiple times of her past, of her so-called little brother, and even of those she's shot in cold blood. She has always passed them off as wondering memories which she kept to herself, but what if it meant there was a human consciousness left over from their human selves?
She turns away from him, glancing back only once, and turns off the light.

Gedra convenes with him in his office. "Dr. Takeru, what will the means to this end be? Is the experiment known as Juliet need to be terminated? Can reprogramming for Beau begin?" She's asking for his direct approval to put an end to all this.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:15 pm

It always starts out like this inside his mind as he's aware of it but can't stop it.
It's as if his mind is trapped within some kind of matrix he can never escape from.
Should he be scared? Should he be questioning his existence? Should he just give up?

"Beau!" A dainty voice echos in from beyond.

"Juliet?" He can recognize it, but it could also be Jyu they are identical.
There's a light over the horizon and he walks towards it. Whether it is death or salvation it doesn't matter as long as Juliet is there.

He can see her standing along the flowers with her hair blowing in the wind. Over the horizon is a beach. He keeps following until she sees him and meets him along the waves splashing their feet on the shore.
That's right they once spoke about the beach. . .Juliet always wanted to see the beach. . .it was one of Beau's favorite places.

"Juliet," he smiles as he embraces her in his arms, "so glad you're alright." She seems so happy. "I always wanted to take you to the beach. We gotta go snorkling." He chuckles.

Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Corie doesn't buy any of Lye's words. Every little word that he spoke to Evangeline was like seing a flashback from back when she was a teenager. In her eyes he hasn't changed and will naver change, not even if there's a child of his own involved. Like before he's using words to charm his way inside of them, make them both bend to his will. Promising a good life together. Could Corie take that risk? At some point he may turn on her when her guard is down. Kill her to keep Evee for himself or maybe disappear with her little girl.

Evangeline wanted to believe what Lye was saying was true. The more time passed the more she could feel the tention that only fed her fears and discomfort. The child clinged to her mother's side as if her life depended on it. She dared not take his hand or step close to him only stared into his eyes that mirrored hers.

"You know we can all work this out, Corie. He's not going to give up on this little cutie. I can tell and so can you."

Evee turned to where the voice was coming from and went wide-eyed at the sight of a man crossed with a cat. She quickly looked away and hid under her mother's coat. Slpiced... man...

Corie felt her child shiver with fear and peted her head, trying to assure her nothing bad will happen. If only she could believe that herself. Madden was right; Lye isn't going to give up on Evee. Once that man's mind is made up there's no changing it. Only an agreement will set them free, but will it set Corie free? If she agrees to let Lye be around Evee, where does that leave Corie? Will he be willing to be nice? If not then she would just be tied to a miserable life. It sounds selfish, but it's not fair on her. This is the price she has to pay for her own selfishness, for going after revenge.

"Valentina, she is my family, my only family," She's my family too. Her thoughts growled. "you cannot keep her from me. You hate me, I understand, but I don't hate you." What? I seriously doubt that. "There can be room in this angel's life for both of us if you give it a chance. We can work it out. I will give her anything she desires, I can provide more than any princess deserves, and you. . .you can be very handsomely compensated I can guarantee it." He tries to buy her. How? How can you compensate me? "You know I always get what I want one way or another. Don't make this harder than it needs to be."

Corie just looks at him, fighting back the urge to scream and cry. She took a deep breath. and knelt down beside her child. Her hands gently settled on Evee's shoulders. She smiled as she tucked a strand of Evee's silvery-blond hair behind her tiny ear.

Evee sightly smiled back, but quickly went back to an unsure and confussed expression. "Evee, vous me croyez amoureux?"

"Bien sûr, je fais maman."

"Tout ce que je ne faisais parce que je voulais vous protéger. Je t'aime, tu le sais ça?"

Evee nodded and placed her tiny hand ontop of her mom's. "Je t'aime aussi maman."

"Vous êtes une grande fille. Je sais que vous avez beaucoup de questions. Je vais y répondre, parce que vous et moi devons donner une réponse à ..." She glanced at Lye then turned back to Evee. "à Lye."

This was a decision the two have to discuss. That the child knew. She found comfort in her mother's agreement to answer all the questions that have been inside Evee's mind for as long as she has the ability to think.

Evangeline turned to Lye. "I would like a moment with mom alone... please."
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Dr. Takeru is sitting at his desk, looking through some analysis done on Juliet. The reports show that she remains infected, but no longer posseses the original virus but the one that was administered to clone Jyu. Whatever the reasons for this to have happened were, it saved Juliet's life. According to the analysis, the girl was at the brink of death; major organs were shutting down, feverish tempeture, weakend muscles... it was as if Armagedon was happening inside of her.

Clone Jyu's virus' was proving to be a savior and not just that, but also what Takeru had hoped to create. A virus that protected the human body. Juliet was healing tremendously and there were no life threatning side-effects. It's as if his life's work was finally pulling through. He could save his project with this.

The door opens and in comes G. "Dr. Takeru, what will the means to this end be? Is the experiment known as Juliet need to be terminated? Can reprogramming for Beau begin?"

Beau was the Apothecary's greatests work, but after all that's happened he's at risk of being terminated, along with Juliet. It would be a shame if he was disposed of. "Well, my superiors are all for destroying Project Juliet, but I think that it can be saved. Judging by these analysis I just got." He let's G look through them. "Beau... his fate still remains uncertain. Even if he's reprogrammed, my superiors think that his little incident could happen again. He's been exposed to the human world and has regained his humanity, making him unpredictable." He takes off his glasses and sits down on his chair. "But putting their opinions aside. Beau is a very valueble weapon and our finest of works. Desposing him would be a mistake beyond belief. Reprograming will begin at once and he will be assigned to another duty. He's no longer a part of the Juliet Project. That you can be sure." He drums his fingers on the desk and turns to G. "Give me a report on what you saw when you went to retrieve Beau and Juliet. I suspect Beau had a confrontation with some of Dr. Anderson's supposed Dolls. The damage done to him was very wretched. Did you see them?"
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:59 pm

Lye waits patiently as the mother and daughter speak in French. When they are done and Evangeline asks for a moment alone.
Lye stands up and motions forward. "Use any one of the bedrooms you like I will stay in here and tidy up, my dear." He lets them go.

When they have left the room Lye turns to Madden. "I should've known."

"You really that surprised? I can't help it curiosity gets the best of me." He smiles as he swigs down another glass of expensive wine. "I've got no ties to anyone, but Corie is different she's like...fun. Got a history to her. Plus we both speak fluent French and that is so hard to come by in America."

Lye lashes out, grabbing Madden by the throat he speaks dark, slowly, and low to him. "You are nothing more than a house pet. The moment you betrayed me is the moment you decided what your life was worth."  Madden gasps in shock as he peers deep into those piercing blue eyes that clearly show they will consume his very soul. "Whatever they say, whatever they decide, you tell me because Evangeline is not leaving my life. Corie can burn for all I care she was supposed to anyways, but that child is my genetics offspring and I'll be damned if she's condemned to a life of mediocrity and weakness. She is to rise above all others like I should have if it were not for my un-supportive mother. Do you understand me?" He growls into the face of this frightened cat.

Madden claws at his hands, but is more or less suspended in fear. Lye lets him go and Madden is left sputtering. He glances at Lye who is as cool as ice and twice as cold. He nods his head if only to assure his own existence isn't' wiped out that very moment.
"Play time is over, Madden. I've got much bigger fish to fry and my family will follow suite."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dr. Takeru has a different opinion than his superiors which is both a relief and concern on Gedra's behalf. Though Takeru may argue to have Beau kept as is those higher ups may overstep him and cause the destruction of such a fight piece of machinery.

Gedra glances over the documents. It's obvious Juliet and Beau need to be separated.
"Sir, I will give you a full report of Dr. Anderson's creations ASAP. As far as I can tell you now they were beyond reasoning. Their outer appearance held a human element, but they were purely weapons. One could even change the state of her body into a synthetic element and back again. It's nothing like I have ever encountered before." She bows her head to show she is done and lets herself out.
She can't let them destroy Beau but can he be reprogrammed without interference from Juliet? It maybe be better if she were destroyed after all.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:48 am

Evee chose to talk to her mother in the room she has been residing ever since Lye brought her to his place. It was the only room she really knew from the inside out. There were no dolls around or lingering by her door. Just the two of them.

Noticing the white baby grand piano over in a corner of the room Corie couldn't help but become uneasy. It's the same size, same color as the one where it all came to a tormenting halt. It was where she had confessed her feelings to the kind and gentle teacher she remembered having and wished was back to stay by her, but she knew that person was nothing more than a dream.

Her child walked toward it and sat on the stool, caressing the lid. "You... never played me to sleep again." She turned to her mother and smiled. "You got upset when you heard it."

Corie slowly walked to her and sat by her. It's like back in her teacher's private study. "Yes... I am sorry for that. I was not upset with you ma cheri." She assured her.

"Tell me about Lye."

It was time. She had to leave everything out in the open... what's terrible is that Corie didn't know how to tell her daughter, who is only eight years old. How can she tell her the truth in a way that won't crush her vision of the father Corie knows Evee hopes Lye could be?

"You remember I told you I was fifteen when I met him right?"

Evee nodded in response. "There was an add on the bulletin board of the school I went to, offering free piano lessons at a university that was an hour away. I wanted to learn how to play. I asked Mr. Huckleberry to take me to the University. You remember Mr. Huckleberry, my foster dad?"

Evangeline nodded with a smile. Mr. Huckleberry was like her grandfather. He looked after Evee whem Corie went to school until she was old enough to support Evee and herself.

"The first time we went there to meet the piano teacher we got lost in the campus looking for the auditorium. A tall, silver-blond man found us both wondering confussed and offered to take us to the auditorium. When we got there he revealed himself to be the piano teacher, Lye."

Evangeline was very atentive and interested. She dared not interrupt her mother's story. This was a part of her too, her history.

"After discussing how the lessons would play out, I had to practically beg Mr. Huckleberry to let me take the lessons and he made me promise that I would be dedicated, because it would mean he would have to make an hour long drive to the university every day after school and he didn't want me to waste his efforts." The two ladies giggled.

"So that's how my love story started. Every day after school I would go to Lye and learn how to play. Every moment he was kind and gentle with me." She paused. "Very patient. I was not that good," They giggled again, "but I was determined to get better." Corie's eyes settled on the piano and her hand gently stroke the lid. "I fell in love with him. I loved him more than anything."

When Evee saw that her mother was done with the story she asked her another question. "If you loved him... why did you disappear on him?"

And now is the worse part of her story. Every fiber of Corie's being wanted to refuse to tell the tragic end to this tale, but she can't lie to her... not this. If she does it would only add more to the fire. Evangeline has to know the truth about Lye, no matter how much it hurts.

Corie took Evangeline into her embrace and stroke her hair. Tears began to threaten to disperse, but she held them back. "Evee... what I'm about to tell you... I want you to know that I love you."

This struck concern in Evangeline. From her mother's tone, this tale wasn't going to be a delightful one. Evangeline wraped her arms around her mother. "Tell me... please."

Corie took a deep breath and began the story. "You know how there are people, men, that like girls that are much younger than them? I taught you that right?"

Evee recalled a talk she had with her mother a year ago. About bad men, pedophiles or hebephiles, people who inappropriately touched young girls. Evee took a breath, fully understanding what those two words meant... and she could not believe that Lye, her biological father, could be it.

"I loved Lye so much... I allowed him to do with me as pleased... because I thought he loved me too."

Tears ran down Evangeline's eyes. "M-maybe... he did... maybe- he does." The child wanted it to be because Lye loves her mother.

Corie slowly let go of Evangeline and shook her head. Sobs broke out. The expression in Evangeline's face showed she understood what her mother was saying. She understood what Lye had done, but didn't want to believe.

"Why did he think you were dead? Why did you leave him if you loved him?" Evee began to cry.

"Because..." She doesn't want to say it... but she has to. "He-" A sob broke her off. "He tried to kill me Evee." Corie took the locket Evangeline was holding and looked at it.

Now Evangeline knows how Lye came to have the locket... it wasn't because her mother gave it to him. He... tried to choke mommy. "How did you get away?"

"I-" Corie took a breath. "I smashed him in the head with a flower vase. The water inside it splashed on some plugs and a fire started. He left me there... I was lucky the firemen came in time."

Evangeline stood up from the piano and walked away from it. Everything she has now heard her mother confess destroys every fantasy she had ever had about her father. She thought of him as a kind person that would never harm anyone, that loves her mother and her and wished to be with them as a family of three.

"Evangeline?" The child turned to her mother. Now she understood why mother was so intent on keeping her hidden from Lye, because she feared the same thing would happen to her. No words... there were no words.

Maybe... he could change. Maybe he could change for me? Was a person like this capable to change? Study shows that once a psycho, always a psycho. There hasn't been a case similar to this in which shows that the antagonist ever changed his ways.

"Evangeline." Her mother gently took her by the shoulders and knelt down. "I am sorry ma cheri. I-I wish I could tell you he is an amazing person that could be an amazing father, but..." She shook her head. "I can't, becuase I do not really know what he is capable of. Much less to you."

Evangeline broke down in sobs. Feeling destroyed. There they stayed, sat on the floor. Both unsure of an answer to give Lye. They knew they had to come out eventually and answer him.

"Do you still love him mommy?"

Corie closed her eyes. "Yes, but it matters not how I feel. He does not care for that. All he wants is you miel. Do you want him to be around?"

Evangeline didn't know what to answer. If she says yes, her mother was at risk. If she said no... what then? They were trapped.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:27 am

No care, no worries, no danger, no looking over their shoulders for shadows hiding behind them. It was just the two of them in a place they once talked about going to.

"Beau!" She laughed. "Wait! No! I'm not wearing a swimsuit! Beau!" As if he cared. Beau swooped her off her feet and over his shoulder. He ran into the water and submerged the two of them deep down, soaking Juliet who sadly was wearing a white dress that has now become see-through. Juliet didn't let go of him for the world. All her life she lived inside a facility and she was never taught to swim. Under the waves they both stared into each other's eyes. They surfaced and Juliet took a breath. They weren't under for long. "Meanie!" The two laughed non stop. This dream world or whatever has brought them to a place they longed for.

The blue sky began to take a tgolden tone. Over in the horizon the Sun began to descend beneath the waves. It was the most beautiful site she had ever seen. To see the star that brought daylight gently leave was a gift.

Juliet met Beau's eyes that looked at her so warmly and gentle. Everytime she looked at them she just lost herself... strangely feeling lost was good. She noticed his eyes trailed off a little lower, more like from her neck down. "Oh you perv!" She splashed him, her face cherry red, and let go; good thing they were in a shallow area or else Juliet would've drowned.

Beau just grinned and pulled her back against him. Again they embraced, feeling the warmth of their bodies and the waters gently caressing their skin. Strangely Juliet no longer cared if she was so exposed infront of Beau. So long as it was him, why should she care? They had been through so much. He's the only person in the world se could truly trust as if they were family. "I'm so glad we are together again." She whispered to him. Their embrace got tighter. Letting her know he too was glad.

Her heart was so fast it was hard to breath. Juliet took a deep breath, she made up her mind about something she had been wanting to do. The girl pulled away a little to look at him, their faces just inches away. She smiled at him lovingly and closed her eyes, closing in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:33 pm

Madden leans against the wall outside the doorway in which Corie and her her daughter were speaking. He silently turns away and walks back to Lye who is helping pick up the mess in his home. Something inside of his wasn't as cool about this as he normally would be. Being a true sociopath he wouldn't care less either way, but this time around he can see his own mother and her attempts to try and keep him from his father's bigotry. The bastard wasn't kind to his own son and he regarded his wife as simple property he never cared how either of them felt. He would degrade Madden so much for being different. Only his mother ever accepted him. What would Lye be like if Evangeline didn't want to follow in his footsteps?

Madden takes a good swig of his wine from the fridge. Lye is looking at him he can feel it.
"What do you want me to say? You are a serial killer who targets girls only a few years older than her. Not like I care for over humans it's just easy to see where Corie gets her hatred of you from." He blurts out. It's the most compassionate thing he's ever said and even he can't believe it's coming out of his mouth. "You really going to be good to that little girl once she hits puberty?"

Lye snickers at him. He walks over to Madden so he wont be heard by anyone else. He leans on the table with one elbow. "That's non of your business, cat." he snips at him with ice running through his veins. "My DNA is unmeasurable. SHE is my DNA. She means more to me than any experiment or life of another organism. Her purity is my top priority and no one, especially me, will violate such an angel. Do you understand me?"

Madden leans back from the terrifying intensity coming off of Lye making him uneasy. "I understand." He doesn't but he isn't about to argue. He takes a moment before adding in, "but if you want the girl you gotta take the mother you can't get rid of her. Moms mean a lot to daughters, you don't get it, but it's true."

"I will take whatever means to keep my child in my midst." Lye is dead serious.

Then from the hallway emerge Corie and Evangeline so close it would take a crow bar to separate them. Some kind of decision has been made and Lye has to be prepared for anything. This is the first time he's flying blind without a backup plan. He's on his toes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gedra stands over Beau with her arms crossed. These scientists are going to wipe his memory clean and start all over. This isn't what she had in mind because if he forgets it all then he forgets her and his personality will be gone. He was much more interesting as a human than a robot.
She walks over to the camera and unplugs it.
She pulls the chord from her neck and attaches it to Beau. His entire memory comes flooding into her, every part of him is attached, and she has to gasp in order to take it all in. It about consumes her entire server. She drops to her knees and is left shaking. She pulls herself up and unplugs the attachment. No matter what happens now Beau will never be lost this much she is sure.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:43 pm

Beau grabs up Juliet and despite her struggling he takes her down into the waves until they're both completely saturated.
"Meanie!" She scolds him with a hearty laugh. He can't help but laugh along with her. This was such a rare moment is shouldn't be take for granted. "I am so glad we are together again." It makes him hold her tighter.

Then she pauses, her eyes delving deep into his, and she presses her body against his. He can see a passion within her that has been welled up inside for so long it's about to overflow. She pulls up and graces him with the sweetest kiss he's ever known.

It feels as if the cosmos has paused and they are locked in such a tender embrace for minutes on end. Eventually she releases and she smiles. "Juliet. . ." He whispers. "I want to stay here with you as long as I can." He admits before there is a glitch over the sunrise it's quick but he knows what it means. It means this world isn't real but they are able to reach beyond the forms of reality into a world of their own creation. "I'll have to go soon, but until then I'm all yours. No matter what I'll get you out of here. Believe me, we were made for one another." He chuckles, "Not like we have anything else to live for."
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Corie straightens herself up; cleaning her tears and fixing her hair. She then helps her little girl fix herself up. They have to come out and tell Lye their decision, though Corie has already made it clear that she wants Lye away from them, Evee had to give him her answer. The little girl didn't want to tell her mother her decision; she wants both parents to be present. Before leaving the room Corie stopped Evee and knelt down beside her.

"Miel... whatever you decide it's okay. Mommy will be here with you always." She needed to let her know that. No matter what, wether she says yes or no, Corie will stand by her and do her best to make it work. Though she preffers her to say no she wants to let her daughter to have the final say in this. Like it or not, Lye was her father and if Evee wants to have a relationship, despite what her mother revealed about him, it's fine by her. If Evee says yes, Corie doesn't want to keep her away against her will.

Evee hugged smiled warmly at her mother and hugged her tightly. She knew her mother only wanted what was best. It made her proud to be her daughter knowing that no matter what happens she will be with her and stand by her decision. "I love you mommy."

"I love you too." With that being said they bith took a deep breath and made their way back to the living room, where Lye and the spliced up man awaited.

Corie and Evee went over to Lye, Evee standing between them. Evee held her hands behind her back and looked up to Lye.

"You already know my decision." Corie told Lye. "But I'll let Evee have the final say in this."

Could he change? Could he change his ways and dedicate himself to them both? Could he eventually love her mother truely? That's the only thing she would like, to have a father that loves her mother just as much as he loves her. If Lye stays with them, what's the point in it? Evee doesn't want a broken family. Much less a father that tried to kill her mother.

"Lye... Christian Anderson." She giggled. "The whole world is a series of miracles, but we're so used to them we call them ordinary things." Evee quoted Hans Christian Andersen. "I'm unsure wether to call this reunion a miracle or ordinary. There are many kids out there that wish for this kind of miracle to happen. A child with a long lost father, hoping for the day they would meet... It sounds exceptionally ordinary, don't you think?" She glances up at him, then stepped back, making contact with her mother. She took hold of her hand and held it tightly. "I know you don't love mommy." She frowned. "You hurt her... therefore you hurt me. If you can't love mommy... then you can't love me. I'm not just your DNA. I'm her too. I don't want to be with you. I don't want you to hurt mommy again." It was painful to say. Evee couldn't hold back the tear, but she witheld herself from crying.

Corie was shocked, but also relieved. She was sure Evee would've chosen to stay with Lye, despite the story, but it just shows she care more for her mother's safety then her desire to have her real father.

Evee took sniffed and took a deep breath before turning away to walk to the door. She tugged on her mother's arm. "Let's go home mommy." Holding hands she led the way toward the front door.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:25 pm

They both wanted this moment to last forever. For the first time in their lives they were free... Free in their own perfect world. Here they could do whatever they wanted without the worry to be attacked.

There was a bit of a distortion in the atmosphere, then quickly it all went back to normal. A reminder that this world wasn't real. "I'll have to go soon," Juliet shook her head and hugged him tightly. He can't leave. Not now when she had finally expressed her feelings for him and he returned them. "but until then I'm all yours." She smiled through her tears. "No matter what I'll get you out of here." Her suspiscions were correct. They were captured again. "Believe me, we were made for one another." He chuckles and Juliet couldn't help do so as well. "Not like we have anything else to live for."

Juliet looked at Beau smiling. Her hands felt him up his chest and held his face gently. "So long as we have each other, what else could we live for but to wake next to each other tomorrow?" Once more she kissed him more passionately. Neither wanted to stop, only to catch their breath and continue.

"Beau." She laughed as he started carrying her back to the shore and laid her on the sand, him ontop of her. Their bodies pressed against on another. So close Juliet was sure he could feel her heart attempting to burst out of her chest. They both smiled at one another. Every girls' dream, to lie on the sandy beach, with a hot guy laying ontop of them, during a sunset.

Juliet traced Beau's lips with her index finger and kissed him once more ever so softly. The softest kiss she could give him. She wanted him to kiss her a thousand more times... no she wanted to be his. His and no one elses.

"Beau," She began softly. Her cheeks taking that cherry color. "make me yours."
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:54 pm

In the conference room Takeru was trying desperatly to convince his bosses to not shut down Project Juliet, at least to give him a few more days for him to evaluate the new pathogen that's living inside Juliet. He kept reassuring them that this new agent was living up to the scientists and their expectations, maybe even more then they could imagine. On screen he showed some footage he had of the clone he had adminestered the improved virus on. Truely it was remarkable, but could it be enough for them to give this project another chance?

Takeru's bosses discussed their final decision amongst themselves. The head director of the company stood up from his chair. He was an old man in his early fifties. "Dr. Takeru Saito, we have given all the time in the world to perfect your work. We do take in consideration that your new analysis do show positive outcoms, but how can we be sure that this pathogen will do the same positive results on other humans?" He makes a point. "If I do recall, this subject of yours caused us a lot trouble, financially to be exact. She went mad and violent on all of our scientists and anyone that dared approach her. Not only that, but somehow managed to turn one of our androids against us. All this caused by your virus. Plus, according to some of the agents that were sent to retrieve the subject, it was reported that she killed some of their comrades, the majority. Their families are now sueing us for their loss." He paused. "The clones that you sent after them, without our consent, if I might ad, all gone. Not just gone, died, out in the open world, putting at risk millions of innocent people should there have been a biohazard." Takeru was looking down the whole time, not daring to interrupt his boss. "How can we be absolutely sure that this new pathogen, that's not anymore different from the first, won't have the same effects? We don't and I can see that neither are you." All the other members of the board nodded in agreement.

"Your preformance these last few months have been nothing, but deplorable. I'm afraid I have no choice but to shut down this project of yours... and to let you go."

Takeru looked up in shock. "But sir-"

"Don't argue. Pack your office and leave immediately."

Takeru cleared his throat, trying to recolect himself. "Should I take with me all the work that was put into this project? The subject, as you know, is my-" He was cut off.

"I'm aware that the subject is your biological child, but she and like the rest of the work is property of the Apothecary. She will be disposed of. Now leave. Before I call security."

Last edited by Angel Wing on Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:09 pm

Lye stands eagerly awaiting the ultimate decision and just knows it can't be good. No normal humans even appreciate him and his genius.
Evangeline speaks very intelligently and even quotes Hans Christian Anderson which makes his heart flutter yet she drops the bomb on him.
"You hurt her... therefore you hurt me. If you can't love mommy... then you can't love me. I'm not just your DNA. I'm her too. I don't want to be with you. I don't want you to hurt mommy again."
Lye feels his heart drop.
"Let's go home mommy." Evangeline takes her mother's hand and tries to lead her to the door.

Lye steps in front of them. He remains quiet for a moment.
"You are correct, Evangeline." He says much to everyone's surprise. "If I had a mother like yours who would show me the love and comfort as yours does maybe I would know what it's like to care for another human being. The only person I ever opened my heart to died in a very painful, slow way and as I watched her decay I was watching my own heart decay. The closest I came to a real connection was your mother and I ruined it to make certain no one could take my first loves place. . ." He has to pause to take a breath. "Yet today I found you were my daughter and I defiled everything I have been working for to get back here to you. The Dolls were ordered not to harm you no matter what." He motions to the maids cleaning up. "To lose you would mean I would be losing my last chance at humanity." He admits. "You know nothing about me, you nor her have any right to judge me, but I have taken great lengths to learn everything about you and your mother. I live a very lonely existence. I have completely given up on what it means to be human yet you stand before me, a reflection, and I am entranced of everything I could have been. You are everything I wish to nurture and make into something greater than myself. Your mother can provide love but she cannot provide all that I can such as the right education or the stable home life. She may look down upon me for obvious reasons but she has her own sins to fight with. I am fine with mine I only live for the future." He looks into Corie's eyes as he says this.
"You are the future, Evangeline, You are so talented and intelligent, you may be the greatest creation either of us have made," he's referring to him and Corie.
"Madden, tell them, I can be more than a scientist."

Madden is wide eyed at the aspect of this. He glances at both him and Corie. "Uh, well," he walks over with on his hip and the other holding his drink. "Love sure as shit can change a person. I betrayed the company who made me for an android then I risked my life, which is probably over, for a chick which was a huge out-of-left-field for me. So who can say?" He shrugs.

Lye gives him a tired look. "You really can't be trusted can you?"

"I can be trusted to be completely untrustworthy. So that was your mistake." Mad plays it off with an odd sense of humor.

Lye barely shakes his head at him. "Corie, if you take her today I have to be promised contact with my child. My plans are such that require a lot of my time and efforts but the pay off will be on a grand scale. It's nothing deviant as it will be godly. I am the lesser of two evils you must believe this if nothing else." He stares straight into her eyes as he speaks. "There is a new wind blowing against the mountain and you may have to decide whether to join the breeze or be buried in the avalanche." He forewarns her. "You have only begun to know what I am capable of, my dear, I will not let my only family disappear." He is dead serious.
He then looks at Evangeline. "Anything is yours without question. I will give you everything as long as I am your father." He pleads with her. "Please, do not take this from me."

Madden continues to sip on his wine nonchalantly. "Ya, not creepy at all." He jokes. "You know this shit could go on Jerry Springer or any talk show would happily take this situation on their daytime slot it'll rake in some big ratings!"

"Be quiet," Lye is utterly exhausted with Madden at this point. "I will give you anything," he tells Corie, "anything you want is yours. You want my apology I cannot give it to you for Evangeline was born, but I can offer more."
He gets down on one knee. "Valentina Cornelia Fortier, will you marry me?"

Wine flies clear across the room as Madden does the biggest spit-take ever. He is left gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:24 pm

Juliet takes his words better than he expected. He half expected her to lash out and throw a fit, but instead she hugs him tighter and lets him carry her back to shore. He wishes he had the right thing to say, but this was no romance movie. It was a corrupted dream scape set along the electronic lines of a science experiment gone wrong. He wasn't good with words any how.

On the smooth white sand that felt so real they lay together. She keeps kissing him and he lets her have her fill. Then she speaks words that give rise in his digital pants.
"Beau," She speaks softly and her cheeks flush brightly, "make me yours."

He wants to question her decision but in this world what harm could it do? Not like he could get her pregnant.
So caution thrown to the wind he lets the waves of emotion take them over. He kisses her as he runs his hand over her arms and her back. He kisses her gently on the cheek, chin, and down her neck. His hands slide off the straps of her dress as if they were made of water. He kisses her chest, but doesn't dare push her too far by suckling or biting her nipples. Instead he kisses near them and caresses her gently.
He continues down, slipping her dress down slowly as he does. She isn't wearing any underwear, but who would double think putting a pair on in a dream world?
He finds himself facing her soft little mound of barely any hair and virgin petals. He licks up along her gently like a hungry kitten over and over until her body is writhing. He isn't trying to push her too hard so he eases up and slides only one finger in. Her noises make him pause.
"Are you okay?" he keeps slowly moving in and out.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:49 am

Its a swirl of emotion that consumes all three of them as Lye goes on revealing a small bit of his past, trying to justify his cruel actions towards Corie and probably his actions towards every other girl he has taken. It tugs at Corie's heartstrings, there's even a speck of sympathy, but also anger. How could she have known? Why would he even imagine that she was trying to replace his first love? She was just a teenager that was lost in this bittersweet feeling we all call love. That acursed feeling that is the downfall of society and mankind.

Lye was really a piece of his own work. In the beginning Corie saw his kind, gentle, loving side and in just a matter of minutes his evil, murderess side. Then a man that was as cold as ice, who cared for nobody except himself and viewd everyone around him as worms, people that were all beneath him and worthless. Now she sees a man that's just lost... entirely lost. A man that is lost and eternally lonely no matter how many innocent souls he takes it would never be enough to fill the void that was left in his heart. A man that's desperate to find the light in this darkness that he let himself be consumed in. That light just turns out to be the product of their genetic combination, Evangeline, his supposed salvation from himself.

At some level Corie believed him, but at the same time she thought all his words were as empty as him. Could he really be speaking honestly? If he is then someone has to give him an award.

"Madden, tell them, I can be more than a scientist." It struck Corie odd that he would put his trust in Madden to make him sound like he can be a good person.

All three stared at Madden as he went on. "Uh, well," he walks over with on his hip and the other holding his drink. "Love sure as shit can change a person. I betrayed the company who made me for an android then I risked my life, which is probably over, for a chick which was a huge out-of-left-field for me. So who can say?" He shrugs.

"You really can't be trusted can you?" Lye said tiredly. Which to his statement Corie can only give him a raised eyebrow. You really need to ask that?

"I can be trusted to be completely untrustworthy. So that was your mistake." Nice to see that at least one person in the room was enjoying the show.

The more Lye spoke to Corie the more she could see a father that honestly wanted to be with his child and maybe be good to that child, but underneath that surface she could also see the side of him that would take anyone out of the way should they prevent him his right. That's the side that pushes her away. The side that stops her from compromising. How can a mother let a monster like that near their child?

"Corie, if you take her today I have to be promised contact with my child." Corie closed her eyes to keep herself from crying, but looked at him once more. "My plans are such that require a lot of my time and efforts but the pay off will be on a grand scale. It's nothing deviant as it will be godly. I am the lesser of two evils you must believe this if nothing else." He stares straight into her eyes and she stared into his. "There is a new wind blowing against the mountain and you may have to decide whether to join the breeze or be buried in the avalanche." He forewarns her. "You have only begun to know what I am capable of, my dear, I will not let my only family disappear." That right there... that's what bothers her. Not the part of her taking Evee away, but the part of "his only family". Surely he must see in some way that Evangeline is no longer his only family. She is a combonation of them both, Corie is now tied to him through Evee, so she too is his family.
He then looks at Evangeline. Her grip on her mother's hand only got tighter. "Anything is yours without question. I will give you everything as long as I am your father." He pleads with her. Evee turned away, not wanting to cry. She wants to be with him, but her mother's safety and happiness is important too. She doesn't want to be selfish. "Please, do not take this from me." Stray tears dropped from her cheeks.

"Ya, not creepy at all." Madden spoke once more, reminding everyone he is still here. "You know this shit could go on Jerry Springer or any talk show would happily take this situation on their daytime slot it'll rake in some big ratings!" Still seing all of this as a mere joke or some dramatic soap opra or a special reality tv show.

"Be quiet," At least both Lye and Corie can agree that they are both tired of Madden. "I will give you anything," he tells Corie, "anything you want is yours." What can you give me? You can never give me what I want from you. "You want my apology I cannot give it to you for Evangeline was born, but I can offer more." No, you can't.
He gets down on one knee... Corie's eyes widened and her broken heart stoped. What are you doing?

"Valentina Cornelia Fortier," No, no, no, no... Tears were welling up in her eyes. "will you marry me?"

A sob bursted out of her mouth. She had to cover her mouth to keep herself from screaming. She couldn't believe her eyes or her ears. She can't believe any of her senses or this before her. Corie shook her head, not really answering but because she was in shock. Her feet stumbled, she almost fainted. Evee had to hold her to help her mother keep her balance.

What's Lye thinking? "Evee wait for me outside." She said through her sobs.

"Mommy? Are you gonna-" Her mother broke her off.

"Wait for me outside!" She yelled at her. Evee quickly walked out the door and closed it behind her. There she waited in the hall crying, hoping her mother will walk out the door.

Corie just stood there crying infront of Lye, like she was reverting back into a teenager that just lost everything she ever cared for. "Don't-" She took a breath. "Don't do this to me. Don't you dare mock my feelings." She stepped toward the door and stood there holding the dorknob and turned to him. "I can't believe you." More cries surfaced. "How dare you do that? You don't love me." She reminded him. The crying doesn't seem to have an ending. "Do you have any idea what I had to live through after what happened? Do you have any idea what I felt when I was fifteen? What I still feel for you?" She shook her head at him. "When I found out OUR" She puts enphasis on the word 'our' to let Lye know that Corie no longer sees Evee as just hers. "child was growing inside of me... I was so scared. I could have had an abortion. I could have..." Corie shook her head. "but I did not. I could have given her up for adoption, but I did not. I could have just blown your head off at your office... but. I. did not!" The young mother is desperately hoping that Lye sees what she is trying to say. "I could have stopped going to your lessons the first time you touched me, but I kept coming back to your arms. I let you have your way with me, because you asked me to prove to you my love. I gave myself to you. I had our baby. I GAVE you a child. I let you live. What more must I do to prove my love!?" She shook her head once more. Her eyes were red. "I never wanted to replace anyone in your heart. I just wanted to make you happy. If all that I did is not love to you... Then tell me... what is?"

With all that said she walked out the door. "You can never give me what I want." She said as she closed the door.

"Mommy?" Corie grabed up Evee in her arms and carried her down the emergency stairs as quickly as she could. Once outside she got in the car along with Evee. "Mommy is he following us?"

"I don't know baby." She said through her sobs. The car roared to life and they sped off down the road.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:32 pm

Juliet let herself get caught in this high tide of emotions. All her senses washed over by the wave of emotion that has caught them both and both willing to let the currents take them wherever they may go. Settled on the sandy shores they lost themselves in each other and treasured every moment as the minutes ticked by.

For the first time they were intimate. It's sad to have started in a world that's not real, but sweet that they are now expressing how they felt for each other. Oh Beau...

His lips gently kissed her skin. Every little touch set her off it was like electricty and magic. At first she hesitated to let him see her special place but submitted. Hopefully it was enough for him she had no idea what to do. Soft little sounds emited from her as Beau tasted her juices. Her fingers entagled with his red hair; she wanted him to keep going, to feel his toungue more. Oh please don't stop...

Something else was happening down there. Beau gently stuck one of his fingers inside her. A slight stinging pain made noises come out of her. "Are you okay?"

She looked at him with blushing cheeks and nodded. "Mhm... It just... surprised me." She giggled. Juliet proped herself on her arms to caress his cheek. She smiled looking at him lovingly. He continued on with his massage. The walls inside her drenched pussy contracting as if trying to suck him in. The more he went on the more moans came from her. A loud moan erupted from her as he found her G-spot. It was amazing, like she was about to blow.

"Beau." She nervously laughed. "S-sorry am I making too much noise?" For the first time she felt just as perverted as Beau, but maybe he was even more than he is right now.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:45 pm

Despite his best efforts Valentina doesn't fall for his proposal. In the very least he knows he's struck a chord with her by her extremely emotional reaction. He may have her and Evangeline yet. If he can get back into her heart since he admits still loving him he will have it all: family, dolls, and a high position as head of a company.
But everything takes time he cannot rush it.

She dashed out the door so far Lye could only follow her to the fire escape. She is in better shape than he is so he lets her go. He walks back into the apartment, his mind cleared, and grabs ahold of Madden.
"Follow them, do not let them leave this country, check in with me every time they change location. Do NOT lose them or you will lose your head," He gives him one last warning. "You know what I am capable of, Madden, do not betray me again." Lye shoves him back.
"Abrosia and Indigo, to me," he orders. The brunette in the blue dress with a blue rose in her hair and the curly white haired girl with skinny wings comes from the back. They stand before their master. "Accompany Mad Cat, he is in charge, but watch him carefully. If he deviates from the mission objective, tries to get rid of you, or communicates with Corie Fontier gas him and bring him back to me. Report every action directly to your master." He orders them. The girls nod and look at Mad Cat.

Madden regains his nerve and looks at Lye. "What do I get out of this since my life is only worth that of a house cat? Why should I go so far out of my way for you?"

"It's simple, if you do right by me then I shall do right by you. Have I ever, for a lack of better terms, "screwed" you over before? I think not. I could use one like you to help me burn the effigy that is the Pharmacy and rise to the top. You can be more than just a pet you can be my left hand. That is all up to your actions. Are you with me or against me?"

"Are you going to kill Corie and rape her kid?" Madden flat out asks.

"I would never let Evangeline's purity be tainted and if killing Corie hurts her then I will not kill Corie." Lye answers truthfully. He is furious at the thought of his little girl being touched even by him. "Now go."

Madden puts his hands up in surrender and leaves. He knows Corie's car right down the license plate so it isn't hard for him to follow. Ambrosia takes flight over his head as he and Indigo go rooftop to rooftop far out of sight from Corie.

Lye directs his attention to his broken doll. "Akiko and Ayane, gather your sister Uma. We are taking her to be repaired. We have little time to slip under the radar so hurry." The twins move into action with ease and Uma though damaged can stand on her own. Only her throat, her main weapon, sustained serious trauma.

It's time now that the entire cooperation is under chaos and his own job he knows is about to be terminated. His time is now.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Gedra stands behind the two way mirror as the scientists tap away at the computer keys.
Patients is key. No matter what they do they won't take away the real Beau. He still exists inside of her subconscious. It pains her, but she can't stop them now.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:57 pm

He takes a moment to smile up at her. "Be as loud as you want it's not only hot but also this is a dream world. Express yourself and lets have some fun." He goes back down and feels his fingers being drenched in her virgin juices and his insatiable drool. She squeezes around him like a suckling flower so tight yet trying to pull him in deeper.
"I can tell you're almost there." He breathes hotly on her swelling pussy. "Do you want this or do you want me? I would like to feel you in person if I could, but it's all up to you." He tries his best to be considerate despite the immense arousal putting a dent in the sand under him.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:42 pm

Her legs wraped around his waist and pulled him close to her she could feel how aroused he was. "I want you." She grabed on to his shoulders and went in for a long messy french kiss. The heat building up inside and the feelings she had held back since the first time she saw him naked and drenched just bursted out. Juliet wriped open his shirt. "Oops." She said jokingly. The need to feel his hot skin against hers was unbearable. Her kisses trailed off from his lips to his neck and bit down on him, hands sensually feeling up his back.

Juliet couldn't take it anymore she has to be his, she needs to, she wants to. She pushed him onto the sand and straddled him. It was taking too long of an attempt to undue the button on his pants so she just resorted to ripped them open like a hungry lioness. From beneath his clothes she found a formidible opponent and wondered if he would even fit. "I can see you are just as excited." She giggled. Then blushed again. "I-I d-don't know how to... put it in. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:43 pm

All the years he's given to the Apothecary have all come down in an avalanche. He packes everything up in his office, but there's one last thing he must do. He won't let these people keep every information he had on his last experiment,  the virus.

Takeru makes his way into the lab where it all started and now where it all ends. He goes to the main computer, where he kept everything, every little thing about Project Juliet. He saves all the data in his USB and wipes the computer clean. Now if they want any information on his last work they'll have to figure it all out on their own. This area will be closed down anyway; not like they are going to need it. All the serums, the cure to the virus that lurks inside Juliet, gone.

He walks to the door and takes a moment to look back. It's all over for him. What will he do now? He turned off the lights and closed the door behind him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dr. Jeno Vibia has been asked to cryopreserve the subject Juliet. Why can't they just burn the body? Maybe they were going to save it for another possible project.

She's accompanied by a few technicians who will help in the process. They wheel in Juliet into the room. Dr. Vibia and her helpers begin the preparations for cryopreservation.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Corie had no idea where she was going to move on to. All she knows is that she wants to be away from this place, far, far away and never come back. She put in a good, long distance between her, the city, the Pharmacy, everything there was. Around her there was nothing but woodland and know signs to tell her if there was an inn, a motel or a gas station nearby. She stopped the car on the side of the road and got out. After a look around she leaned against the trunk and cried again.

In her head that scene of Lye getting down on one knee played over and over. It was as if it was laughing and mocking her. Before they went all the way with each other, that was her dream as a teenager. She dreamed of the day Lye would confess to her and ask for her hand. This... this is nothing like she had dreamed or hoped for. He was proposing, not for her, but to have Evee near and have custody, something she doesn't want him to have ever. If things were different, maybe she would've said yes.

Evee remained quiet in the backseat with her seatbelt still in place. She too was crying, because she felt guilty for what unfolded back there. She never imagined it this way -finding her father- this was a nightmare that she hoped they could both move on from it.

After what seemed like forever Evee worked up the nerve to get out and go to her mother. Corie was sitting on the floor, against the trunk of the car. "Maman? Êtes-vous d'accord?"

Corie looked up to her. "Je serai." She said softly and opened her arms for Evee to sit on her lap. Their they embraced each other for the longest time. Corie had to be strong for Evee to stay strong to push them both toward a better future.

"Qu'allons-nous faire maintenant maman?"

Corie couldn't help but wonder that herself. Who knows how far away is the first inn they may come across? She doesn't want Evee to spend an entire night in a car in the middle of nowhere. "Il pourrait y avoir une auberge plus loin. Voulez-vous essayer cela?"

Evee could see how her mother was fighting hard to stay strong for them both. She hugged her tightly once more. "Mhm."

"Bien." She rubbed Evee's back. "Très bien alors..." They stood up from the ground and got back in the car. Corie tapped on the passenger seat, telling Evee to sit next to her. Once she did Corie held her little hand in hers, smiling. "Trouvons notre paradis à nouveau."

Evee nodded with a smile. "Vous et moi?"

Corie smiled back. "Vous et moi." With that they set off on the road.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:46 pm

"I want you." Juliet flips him over and saddles him like a pony.

Beau is completely dumbfounded by Juliet's forward actions. Never would he imagine this side of her and how could he resist it?

"I can see you are just as excited." She giggled. Then blushed again. "I-I d-don't know how to... put it in. Hehe."

"I can show you," He pushes up on her tight little behind until she's hovering over him on her knees. He pushes his member down enough to meet her dripping pussy. "Now, sit down on it slowly. If it won't slide all the way in go up and down until it fits." He instructs her.

Juliet does as she is told and once the head of his penis pops in she lets out a sweet cry of surprise. After that the entire length of him can begin to fill her. Stretching out her tender, tight walls he helps her bounce up and down on his impressive erection. It's as if she has a strangle hold around his cock and it's so hard not to burst his load.
How long had it been since he was inside of a foxy female? He has to keep distracting his thoughts.

Juliet's innocent little face twists with lust and blushing. Her breasts and her clit swollen to the max he knows it's any moment now before she explodes. The deep sensation of her hot body, the bouncing boobs, and that insatiable voice have him completely consumed.

Yet he knows time is running out.

"Cum for me, Juliet, cum all over my cock. I want you to see heaven."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Madden is only given a moments rest when Corie finally stops the car far outside the city. How far was this drama-queen going to go? He sits on the building ledge and tries to catch his breath. The blue machine girl next to him is silent and not at all exhausted.

He watches carefully as Corie throws herself against the back of the car crying like a baby then her daughter comes out and the crying is worse, but she sucks it up quicker and gets back in the drivers seat.
"I can't keep running like this they gotta stop sometime. Wish there was a way I could without interfering." He runs scenarios through his head as quickly as possible before she takes off. He gets back up and keeps going. He maybe as fast as a cheetah but he's running low on energy.

It's then Indigo speaks up. "Want we should slow her down?"

Madden has to second guess it, but he can't take anymore. "Do it and don't hurt her or the child."

"We are under direct orders to keep Evangeline safe at all costs." Indigo confirms.
Suddenly Ambrosia dives down from the sky and litters the road with tiny ninja spikes before Corie can notice. As dark as it is it only looks like shrapnel from a truck.

"You better make sure they don't wreck." Madden warns her.

"Affirmative," She agrees.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Gedra doesn't wish to watch anymore as they ready Beau. This could happen to her at any point in time.
She makes her way outside for a smoke break. As she lights her cigarette on the long filter that sticks out from her face she spots Dr. Takeru exiting with arms full of things.

"Doctor, turning in for the night? I thought you would be staying to work on Juliet." She is being inquisitive for a change. Something was obviously wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:28 pm

There was no stopping their burning desire for each other. Slowly his sizable member slid into her. Such an amazing sensation she was gasping for air, moans escaping with ever breath she exhaled. Her chest rising and falling as she breathed heavily.

Beau was so big... so thick he was tearing her apart the deeper he went. Once inside he helped her ride his immense cock. With every passing second her moans got louder and louder. Her butt bouncing off him with every movement.

The heat eminating from their bodies intensified as if they were being consumed in flames.

Juliet's hands slithered up from her belly to her head, pulling back all the stray strands of hair on her face. Her eyes closed as she took a deep breath. It was all so tantilizing, so lustful. She never imagined it would all be so magical.

"Cum for me, Juliet, cum all over my cock. I want you to see heaven." He spoke to her.

She wanted to, so badly. Her head fell back she could feel every muscle in her tremble as if she was about to blow. Was she?

"Beau..." she breathed out and looked at him with a smile. "You're so incredible." She leaned toward him, still moving her hips up and down, and graced him with another tender kiss.

"Cum with me baby." She whispered. Beau's face was so full of lust. It made her happy she could make him so aroused. That they could be this attracted to each other.

Small drops of blood slithered out of her pussy. She's his and only his.

All of a sudden Juliet stopped. It was cold... everywhere there was this cold sensation begin to consume her. She shivered and rubbed her own arms to fight it back.

Scared she looked at Beau. "B-Beau, I-I'm cold." The beautiful beach that was born from their thoughts disappeared. No...

Time was up.

She quicly took hold of Beau, tears pouring out. "N-no, no Beau don't- don't leave me yet. Please." That cold wind swirled around her as if incasing her in an icy tomb.

Why do they want to tear them apart? Why can't they be together?

"Beau..." Juliet began to fade into nothing. "Come back to me."

Everything... everything they had created... lost in the void.

Last edited by Lady Letra on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Decisions   Apothic Purple: Decisions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apothic Purple: Decisions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next