Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuoso Virgin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Virtuoso Virgin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:08 pm

In the distant darkness there were roaring sounds of sirens all around the building she was trapped in. Valentina knew she would burn in this hell if she stayed like this.

As her consciousness returned to her, Valentina slowly got up to a sitting position feeling dizzy. There was too much smoke around for her to see, but there were voices she could here in the distance.

"He-" The girl began coughing. "Help!" She stayed close to the floor and began to crawl towards the window, hoping to get noticed. A young looking firefighter was running passed her. "H-" she coughed again. "Help! He- Help me!" Val banged on the window as hard as she could. Thankfully he looked her way.

"There's a girl inside!" He took one of his tools in hand. "Get back." Val crawled away from the window and covered her face. The shattering glass fell all around her. Once more she began to lose consciousness. The young man took her naked body in his arms and carried her out to safety. Fresh air filled her lungs.

The young firefighter settled her down on the ground and covered her up with his jacket. "You're going to be ok. Can you tell me your name?" She wanted to answer him, but she couldn't find the strenght to do so. All Valentina could do was look into his eyes and fall back to her slumber.
Back to top Go down

Virtuoso Virgin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apothica :: Taste of Apothica :: Apothic Xtras :: Red Light District 18+-
Jump to: