Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuoso Virgin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Pale sunlight casts upon the ivory keys and makes the porcelain skin of his angel glow.
Her small, delicate fingers tap along the keys. She could be called a natural if he himself wasn't already a talented natural. She is his unpolished pearl still hiding within the shell. But he does not wish to break her open like some sort of demon. He cherishes her, every part of her, shell and all. He would only gently help her open up to him where only then he can feel upon her tender insides before taking that 1 pearl of hers.

She concentrates solely on trying to hit the right keys. Every wrong key is like a tiny flirtation. She winces and glances over at him and he can only smile. He walks over, placing his hands upon her delicate skin sends a sensation up his arms deep into his thighs. His fingers over her's he leans in over her so close he can smell her conditioner.
She fits so perfectly inside his arms it's as if it was meant to be.

He can imagine her dressed only in a sheer gown, her hair draped around her adorable face, eyes so wide with wonder, and mouth open with anticipation. Her body is clean and smooth. Every mild curve calling to him, calling to her teacher, to show her pleasures she has never known before.

"Valentina," he coos in her ear,"you are doing so well. You are almost ready."
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:11 pm

A blossoming teenager with an aspiring dream found her calling in music. What could be better than to take piano lessons from a professional? Taking that first step into the music room, that moment when their eyes met... it's forbidden, but in her soul it must have been destiny. Her enthusiasm to learn how to play ignited what she believed would be the start of something wonderful.

All those days going to practice after class. Seeing him every day, having him so close to her, playing the sweet melodies from a magnificent instrument with a magnificent teacher, she wished time would stop right then and there just to keep that moment alive.

Every key was a different one, all too unique like falling snow flakes. Memorizing and remembering them is still a challenge, but Valentina was determined to be perfect, to make him proud.

"Valentina," he coos in her ear,"you are doing so well. You are almost ready." The feeling of his breath in her ear startled her, making Val hit the wrong key.

"O-oh... I-I'm sorry sir... I just... I...It won't happen again I can do better." She turned to him with blushing cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:59 pm

"Do not apologize you are a student. Every mistake leads to learning." He speaks softly. "I am not a sir, I am Lye, please, call me by my name. I may be your teacher but I'm also a friend." He informs her.

"Now, let me show you the correct fingering." He moves her fingers along key by key as agile as any kind of foreplay. He can feel her breath quicken against his chest. She follows along with is every instruction letting him know she will follow him through every step no matter what.
"Yes, that a girl, faster," he encourages her, breathing heavily into her ear. His pants are getting tighter as her scent fills his senses. "You're doing beautifully you are incredible. I bet you can do anything."
He can tell he's getting lost in her.

As she continues to play his long fingers slowly slide back over her hands to her arms until he's at her shoulders. "Don't stop." He whispers as he gently pulls her hair off her shoulder and caresses her neck. He can't help but kiss her ear and breath heavily down her neck. His hands find their way around and tease along the side of her still developing breasts. Lingering there his thumbs rub up and down as he kisses her neck. "Excellent, Valentina, keep playing," His large hands completely envelop her small breasts.

She slows down her playing, but he encourages her to keep going. "All artists must play through all distractions." His hands slide down her stomach and onto her thighs, over her dress to her knees. "You're doing wonderfully," He's so impressed by her composure. As his hands retract they pull up on her skirt till her panties are showing and he moves between her legs. Seeing her so exposed his erection is starting to push against his belt. She's still so small he knows she won't be able to take him all in.
He presses against that lily white cotton against those soft petals. The warmth gradually becomes moist and he has to take a deep breath to keep calm, breathing her in to calm his soul.
"You're very special to me. I know you feel the same." His finger presses into her through the cloth.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 am

No pianist or apprentice pianist in the world could be trying, with every fibber of their being, to stay as focuses as possible. That soft voice whispering into her ear, that pleassurable feeling of his breath so close sent a chilling strike through her completly. A wet sensation made itself known as her teacher's hands, so gently, slid up to her shoulder.

"Don't stop." Valentina couldn't help but let out a slight, soft sound from between her lips as Lye's touched her ear. I-It's not right. Yet she wanted him to go on. Alarmed, her eyes shifted to where his hands laid upon her breasts. "U-um..."  Before the girl could protest her darling teacher cut her off. Another soft, little sound came from her as he applied a bit of preassure to her tiny, underdeveloped breasts. Oh... Lye... please stop. Someone might see.

"Excellent, Valentina, keep playing," Her breath got taken away at the sensations coursing through her young body, begging him for more. "All artists must play through all distractions." What kind of artist would be playing live while being treated this way? "You're doing wonderfully," Those praises just excited her even more, pushing her to keep pleasing him in any way possible.

A shiver went down her spine upon realizing how exposed she was. Val's eyes shifted away from the piano and looked upon those gorgeous blue eyes that just sent her into a trance. Then quickly went back to playing as he asked her. Th-this is wrong. His warmth was so close to hers they merged together as one.

"You're very special to me. I know you feel the same." His finger presses into her through the cloth making her preform yet another kind of sound that can only be emitted by a pleassured girl. All her fingers landed on random keys. Shocked by how loud she got, plus the echo the room created, Valentina quickly covered her mouth. They were not the only people in the building someone could've heard her. Oh dear... Her breath was so uneven she could faint. The scared girl got up and looked around, there wasn't anyone else but them.

Valentina turned to embrace him ever so tightly she could feel how much he too was enjoying it. "Pardon monsieur Lye. I do not wish to get you in trouble. I did not mean to make such noise. Forgive me s'il vous plaît."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:14 pm

She twists around, embracing him, stopping the beautiful music they were making together-music so intimate only their ears could ever understand.

"It is alright, my petite, you apologize, too much. Your voice and every sound is music to my ears." He stands up straight and holds out his hand to her. "Come, I have a room that won't disturb anyone with our music." He smiles warmly at her. He knows she'll take his hand.

Lye leads Valentina down a darkened hall lined with lovely pictures of flowers that he took with his own camera. "Do you like my photos? These flowers are from my garden. They are full blooms but I find the most lovely of flowers are the buds right before they blossom, because they just about to open to the world and glow in the sunlight. . .That is you. As you sat at the piano you glowed in the sunlight like a bud starting to blossom into the sweetest of flowers." Her eyes glisten at his compliments. Those hazel eyes that change color with her emotions and hormones. He was once told the eyes are the windows to the soul and now he sees why as her eyes are give away the crush she has on him.

"This way," He leads her along to the large doors which he unlocks. He opens the door for her and steps aside with a slight bow. "After you, my butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:42 pm

Like an obidient servant she took his hand and followed him down the hall, decorated with beautiful pictures of fully blossomed flowers. She could only dream of seeing such beauty. "Do you like my photos? These flowers are from my garden."

"They are magnificent." A smile spread across her lips upon the sight of all those unique blooms.

"They are full blooms but I find the most lovely of flowers are the buds right before they blossom, because they just about to open to the world and glow in the sunlight. . ." Valentina turned to face him, their eyes locked together, sending in a trance. "That is you. As you sat at the piano you glowed in the sunlight like a bud starting to blossom into the sweetest of flowers." The young girl felt her heart skip a beat. Her cheeks turned into a rosy color she might aswell be one of the flowers in his pictures.

They come up to two large doors which he opens for her to pass through. It was very dark for her to have an idea of what the room looked like. Lye had locked the door behind them. Upon hearing the lock she quickly turned around, clinging to him, her ears pressed against his torso she could hear how his heart was also beating as fast as hers. "Lye, It is to dark."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:33 pm

"The dark is not to be feared. All that is there in the dark is also in the light." He leaves her in the doorways as he disappears into the shadows. Then he yanks open the curtains and reveals a large bay window which sheds light over the entire room. He turns, letting the light outline him like beams from heaven, and holds out his arms. "One of my favorite rooms in the whole house." This was his on campus college house and therefor rent free so he didn't have much to complain about.

"Please, sit," he walks up to the white daybed In the middle of the room with a short lamp on a tall base next to it. A spiral rug of black and white is beneath. The floor is a solid chestnut and the walls are a textured wallpaper of flowers. The baby piano sits in the far corner. Plants adorn random spots to add fresh air and a natural touch to this tiny wonderland. As she does he circles around to a glass pitcher and pours two half glasses of wine.
"Would you like a drink?" He hands her one with the expectation of her taking anything he has to offer.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:56 pm

The view and the atmosphere took her breath away. It was all so simple, yet so elegant. It took her a minute for it all to sink in and find herself back into the world. Valentina wondered about what will happen in this room she is now confined in as she walked over to the day bed. It was much more comfortable than it appeared. Anyone could instantly fall asleep just by touching it.

Once more she felt her breathing and heartbeat uneven. A-are we going to keep practicing? or... In her head a million possibilities played out like a fast forward movie; all of which involved them on the day bed, starting with sweet caresses and gentle kissing, all of which escalates into this burning sensation their passion and desire for each other sets them off in an inferno of lust and want, their bodies pressed against one another so tightly they could feel their hearts attempting to burst out of their chests and losing their ability to breath. How would his lips feel against hers? Would her kisses be enough for him? Such lack of experience. Just thinking about it made her cheeks turned rosy once more.

"Would you like a drink?" Val quickly looked at him, snaping out of her fantasies.

"Wine? um..." She let out a nervous giggle. "I tried it once at my foster mom's... sister's... wedding and..." She shook her head gently. "It really does not agree with me, but since you already poured some for me I guess I could take a sip." The girl said as she took all her hair in her hands and began to braid it, something Valentina usually did when she was nervous.

"Sir- I mean... Lye, are we going to continue with the lesson?" She asked shyly. "I um... wanted to play this for you." Valentina took out a music sheet with her handwriting on it. "I wrote it a few nights ago." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:48 pm

She's so nervous it makes him feel like a prince. She takes out sheet music and asks to play for him. He's never had such a daring yet expressionist student. She's as enthralled by him as he is for her.

"Please do, it would be an honor," He brushes the hair back from her face over her ear. He walks over to the white baby grand piano and lifts the lid before pulling back the long white stool a bit. "All yours, dear angel."
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:39 pm

Every little touch is just another spark that feeds her burning desire to make him happy. Valentina smiles at him as she sat on the stool. "Sit with me." She holds out her hand for him.

Before starting she takes a deep breath and gently settles her hands on the keys for her song. Slowly the room begins to echo with each note. At first it begins as a lullaby, but slowly picks up the pace as if there were a coming storm. In a way the music mirrored how she felt for her darling teacher. A rainbow of emotions that were both sweet and engulfed in a blazing force of pure passion.

It felt as though time had come to a halt as the song gently faded into a whisper and silenced. Val held her hands together and looked at him. In her head she was wishing he loved it. Valentina worked so hard on it. A praise from him would be the world for her.

"W-what do you think?" she smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:59 pm

She tells him to sit next to her which he happily does. Her body warmth is still piping hot.
He listens to the notes as they fill the room and dance around him like darling fairies tugging at his heart strings.
When she is done she asks him what he thinks. As simplistic as the song could be, not Mozart, but still delightful. Not many of his past students had gone so far as amateurs to try and create a unique sound.
"It is...simplistic but delightful. What inspired such a piece?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Nervousness became fear hearing his question. Her love for Lye is what gave birth to this song. How was she suppose to tell him? She can barely show him. Could this be the oportune moment to reveal to him her true feelings?

She sat facing him with her legs crossed, making her skirt slide closer to her, exposing her legs for a moment before she covered them up again.

"Um... well..." Valentina took a deep breath and gently caressed his cheek. "You." She whispered.

Her hazle eyes never looked away from his blue eyes. "I know it's not right, but..." The shy girl turned away from her teacher and began to nervously braid her hair again. "I-I love you, monsieur Lye... very much." That shy little face looked at him once more. "I want to please you and make you happy." Valentina ended her confession with a loving smile and laid her head on Lye's chest. His warmth could match hers. Having him so close is a blessing and pure joy.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:15 am

She confesses but not only does she confess to the obvious inspiration but also to something he didn't expect her to express.

Love.

She loves him.
His makes his breath stop. She hugs him, her small head pressed against his chest. How could she say such a thing? Could she really be so serious?
"Do you know what you are saying? Do you know what love means?" He asks holding back tears.

The flood gates open and his reality is washed away with the memories of his sweet, mixed breed first love. His truest of loves. His soul mate.
His Earth Angel who flew up to heaven...leaving him alone.

A sense of anger bubbles up. Does this girl think she is any match for his dead soul mate? Does she think she can replace her? She is not even close to his angel...no teenage girl could ever be.

His smile fades but his hormones remain. Her body is so hot against his. He may not accept her words but he may accept her body.

He feels down her back till he reaches her tight young bum and pulls on her skirt inconspicuously so it slides up slowly. He can't quite slide between her thin legs so his fingers walk around to her panty line.
"Valentina, you are so special to me. You are lovely and mean more to me than any student I have ever encountered. I don't know how you do it, but I wish to be gentle with you yet I cannot resist you. Let us retire to the day bed." He persuades her.

Once there he leans over her as his hair cascades over his shoulders around her. He presses his lips against hers and savors those soft, untouched lips.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:32 am

The second their lips came to meet Valentina lost all sense of time and even forgot where she was. All she knew was that she was not alone. She was with the teacher she desperately wanted to be with and now she's given this moment to show him how true her feelings for him are.

The girl with no experience whatsoever tried to follow his lips. He kept leaning in to her that she gave way and feel on the soft bed, but never broke their first kiss. "Mmm..." It was a whole world of new feelings. The girl could taste his saliva mixed with hers. Their tounges twisting around the other. Subconsciously her small hands trailed around his sides and rested on his back. An intense heat began to consume them completely, she could no longer control herself. Even breathing was something she could not control. For a moment she felt faint until finally her lips where free long enough for her to catch her breath, but the calm was far away. His lips continued to touch hers. All this movement caused her dress to rise up her legs, exposing her lower side once more.

Valentina gently pushed him away from her so she could breath, taking in heavy breaths. She gazed upon her dear teacher with longing eyes. Then got up and sat on his lap, wraping her arms around him, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Lye..." She whispered his name. "Love... is it not the desire to be with the one you cherish the most? And to do anything to make them happy? It is what I wish to do." Those big hazel eyes, that took a green color as the light shined upon them. "I wish to be with you and make you happy." With that being said she softly kissed him, not wanting to stop.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:15 pm

Valentina is so inexperienced yet so eager for her teacher to expand her mind into a realm only Lye knows he can give her. How lucky she is to have such as gifted teacher as him. Slipping his tongue between her lips causes her breath to shorten for a moment. Her tongue laps at the inside of his mouth, drinking in his saliva like a thirsty kitten. It makes him want to giggle a bit.

Her explanation of love is also almost laughable. All teenage girls get wrapped up in such shallow emotions they don't know the difference of what lies beneath and yet her sincerity does seem convincing.

She presses her delicate body against his sharp frame and he can no longer take it. He must give in. He must give her everything he has left to teach this new Madonna.
He pulls back from her just enough so he can still feel her breath on his lips. "Our session is not over yet." He helps her up and escorts her back to the piano. She sits down and he places his hands on her shoulders. "Play for me again. Play my song for me." He requests. Valentina does as she is told.
The gently tapped notes slowly but surely strum together as she tries to regain her composure. Lye reaches under her arms, under her shirt, and rubs her flat tummy. As one hand works its way up the other rolls over the folds of her skirt and pulls it up so the white cotton panties are once again exposed. He grabs her ripe breast over the bra and works it in a slow circle to match the speed of his long fingers that are now running along the moisture building between her dainty legs.
He places his lips on her ear lobe and pulls her shirt up over her breasts before pulling down on her bra and showing her pert little nipples to the cool air. He kisses and licks down her neck millimeter by millimeter.
Her panties are now started to soak so he dips up and into them. There is barely any hair on this maturing flower. He likes it when they're still bare. He works his finger between her petals, but not inside he wishes to slide along up and down till her entire pussy is covered in her own drippings. It makes it so much easier to tease her and her tiny clit. So many times he's practiced this technique he is as talented at fingering a girl as he is at the piano.

Her fingers fumble when he rubs his finger around her nipple and begins to press into her hot body. "Don't stop, this music you are making is intoxicating." His voice full of lust he slips deeper into her to the first knuckle. He wiggles to try and loosen her up a bit. He doesn't want to hurt her...not yet. "You're so tight. Relax," he hisses. He moves to the next knuckle. He isn't sure how far his slender fingers can go, but he's willing to find out.
In and out he messages her tight walls that can not keep out this intruder.
The faster his finger goes the harder he can't help but pinch her nipples. The sounds she makes fills him with fiendish joy and increase the throbbing inside his pants. "You are very sensitive. I know you're loving every moment of this." He wiggles in and out faster. "You've never been touched like this before, have you? Tell me you want more," His whole finger juts all the way inside of her making her call out. He feels the soft muscles of her forbidden area and leaves it completely still. "Tell me you want it or I'll have to stop. I need to know."
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:30 pm

"Our session is not over yet." The girl blinks a few times almost as if snapping out of a hypnosis. Next thing she knows she's back at the piano. The sudden feeling of his hands on her shoulders makes her flinch for a moment. "Play for me again. Play my song for me." At first it struck her as odd, because in her mind Valentina thought they were going to kiss away all the last hour they had for today, but nevertheless she did as she was told.

She didn't even make it that far into the song when Lye's impatient hands took her warm body. An entire rainbow of new sensations zapped through her, making it harder and harder to concentrate on the song. What's going on? The once romantic and calm atmosphere rapidly changed into something more sinister. He's... different now.

"Lye-" It was all happening so fast; his hands enjoyingly touching her breasts and other places, Val's whole self was completly exposed and at his mercy. The girl's face was totally blushed. No, please. Valentina decided to close her eyes, the feeling of his wet, warm toungue running up and down her neck sent chills down her spine. Please...

Her eyes widened at the sudden feeling of his hand practically pushing it's way inside her. "Don't stop, this music you are making is intoxicating." Other sounds that weren't coming from the piano made themselves known. Her moans slowly getting louder and louder, breathing was harder to do. Please stop!

Valentina dared to look, out of curiosity, what his hand was doing to her pussy. The poor girl couldn't go on playing anymore; her hands quickly took hold on the piano and "sing". Her voice echoing in the whole room. "Aahh! Lye!"

"You're so tight. Relax," he hisses. How can I!? She could feel herself getting wetter as his fingers pushed deeper and deeper inside. " You are very sensitive. I know you're loving every moment of this."

No I don't like this!

"You've never been touched like this before, have you? Tell me you want more," Her face turned to him. There was a different air about him, a side she didn't know. The gentle person she knew wasn't there anymore. Tears were coming out of her eyes as her head droped. She wished to stop making those sounds, but it was unbearable.

"Tell me you want it or I'll have to stop. I need to know." Again she looked at him with a confussed face. Want what?

"Haa- I- Ahh! Haaa! I don't feel right." A loud moan escaped from along with a liquid explosion coming out of her special area, soaking her teacher's hand. Her boddy has trembling against his. She spoke through her sobs. "W-why- did I do that?" Val supported her weight against the piano and covered her face, ashamed at what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:43 pm

"Your body only responded in a natural way." Lye informs her. "In orgasm is a powerful reaction to intense stimuli. The combination of your attraction to me and my skillful experience provided you with something most young women can't get out of a man for years." He compliments himself. "Now I need something from you. A fair trade," he licks his fingers to get a better taste of such sweet, freshly plucked fruit.

Her eyes are glossed over with tears that fall with every tremble of her steaming body. She's so worked up her pheromones are driving the animal inside insane. He wants to tear into her and drink up every drop of her juices.
But first is first he needs full submission. He can't rush It all builds up to a grand finally.

He runs his hand through her hair and kisses her on the lips. "My turn," He coos as he holds onto the back of her hair. He unzips his fly lifts his well endowed member from it's cage. The clear liquid oozing from the tip is starting to drip. With her still seated on the stool she's just the right height to be face to face with his little monster.
Valentina squirms, she even argues a bit, but her words are not strong enough through the stutters to convince him this isn't something she doesn't want. Placing the head onto her quivering lips, "Open wide," he tells her before pulling her hair back so her jaw has to open.
Inside he mouth is warm and the saliva begins to overrun her mouth so as he starts that it tickles his balls. She just keeps her mouth as open as possible, her tongue pressed down, and throat closed up in an attempt to keep him from going any further. He could-he could easily gag those gasps that spasm against the head if he were to push any deeper. His cock filling her mouth so nicely it's almost like a pussy. That's another thing he loves about young ladies their bodies are so small the sensations can come from any orifice.

"Suck on it-suck on it hard or you may choke." He warns her as his own drippings coat her mouth making it easier to slide in and out. Then again she may choke on her tears alone.
Such a poor pathetic thing...so much for love...
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Had every day they had been just an act to get her here? That was at least one of the million questions that went right through her. The dream she had of him turned into a true nightmare. He was a wolf in disguise and she was the sheep that blindedly wondered into his claws.

Once more their lips touched, but Valentina's mind was so far gone she couldn't register what was about to unfold... or unzip. "My turn."

She didn't have a chance to back up from this. "Open wide."

"N-" Valentina tried to push herself away, but his grip on her was too much. She considered bitting him, but then what? What would he do if she made him mad? So far he's been treating her as nothing more than an object of pleassure. Then her confession came to mind. Lye doesn't care how she feels. I am... so stupid.

"Suck on it-suck on it hard or you may choke." Reluctantly she did as he asked... like she's been doing. Not surprisingly his giant member was throbbing inside her mouth as her tounge too gave it a bit more than what Lye asked. "mmm..." Her hands griped Lye's pants as she continued. I want to stop.

He's not even touching her vagina and yet this too made her wet. Could Val really be enjoying these forceful acts? Maybe she was.

I can't breath! I can't breath! She managed to take his long member out of her mouth long enough to take a breath, but Lye was enjoying it too much to let her take a break. He shoved it right back in, giving her no choice but to bear with it until he decided to finish.

Last edited by Angel Wing on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:01 pm

He hums with pleasure along with her. She grips at his pants and even sways a bit as if she was riding an invincible dick. Despite her tears and slight resistance she was consuming him like a starving slave. That seems to be a trend in females they say no, but do nothing to stop what their bodies truly want...

"Good girl," He sighs happily moving his fingers through her silken hair.
He's unsure how much more he can take as he throbs against that naturally talented tongue. She may not have been much at the piano but she is more than efficient with her tongue than any other girl her age he's encountered.
"A true musician can play anything." He pays her a complimentary double entendre.

The groans from her throat vibrate into his already throbbing member and intensify the upcoming eruption. She moves her tongue, taking all of him back, but it's not enough. His blood races and he won't hold it back any longer. He shoves his cock deep into her throat. Her choking spasms around him and though she cannot breath he refuses to let her head go.
"YES, yes taste my seed." His hot white fluid fills her mouth till it overflows down her throat, forcing her to swallow. He doesn't want a drop of his salty, thick, and sticky blessing to go to waste before loosening his grip and pulls out.
Normal men would be limp, but his intentions have yet to be fulfilled and the anticipation keeps him as stiff as a metal rod.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Valentina coughed frantically gasping for air and cleaning her face. As soon as she was free from his grip she turned away from him, believing it was over. Calmly as she tried to fix herself and her messed up clothes, the fear of him coming at her was still there. Looking at him wasn't something she wanted to do. Almost all of her was covered in this substance that came out of both of them such disgust overshadowed her that Val was hoping this was it. That this was all he wanted and now that he had it he would let her go. I don't wanna be here.

After fixing her top she stood up to move on to fixing her panties and skirt.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:17 am

Valentina quickly tries to straighten herself up, but the sticky substances of their bodies coated her like an second skin. She is slightly disheveled but still very delicious.

He pulls her back to him, locking his lips with hers, and refusing to release his grip.
"You said you love me. . .prove your love. . .let me show you love. . ."

He shoves down on her panties and unstraps her bra with such veracity she doesn't even have time to stop him. He only stops kissing her to yank her shirt over her head so her upper half is completely nude. She pushes back on him but there's no way such a small girl could stop his muscular onslaught.

He grabs onto her pert ass and lifts her off the ground. Legs spread wide around him he sits her on the piano keys with a huge clang of the strings. He only slows to take hold of his member and rub it up and down the sopping lips between her legs. His other hand is holding her arms behind her back so she cannot scratch at him. He's has that problem in the past though he doubts she'll do such a mean thing when her whole body is screaming for his cock.

He readies it at the opening and gently pushes until the head is submerged. He doesn't want to rip her open with his sizable contribution. She lets out a squeal and it takes everything in him not to shove it all in. He kisses her neck on down to her breasts which are as flushed at her face. His tongue dances around her aureola playfully and he can feel her getting wetter. He can now slide in deeper. Halfway inside of her it's as if his cock is in a choke hold and he has to take a deep breath. "You're so tight. . .I love a virgin. . .I can't resist." He admits moving more in and out as to loosen her up more.

The rhythmic motion hits keys back and forth, being clogged by their juices. Pulling her up closer to him he descends in deeper despite the tantalizing strangulation of her pussy. If anything it only encourages him to torment them both further.
At first despite the combined drippings of them both it's hard to get all the way inside of her, but after so many pumps he's almost all the way there. "Inside of you is a gateway to heaven. . .every orgasm is a little death. . ." He gasps between her screams.
The music they are making now is more beautiful than any crafted instrument could produce.
He releases her arms without thinking to grab her tight and plunges deep into her sea of virginity, soaking up every ounce of purity that is secreting heavily from her. He can feel her, feel her soul, absorbing into his skin. Her new scent, her fresh taste, her feverish temperature all resonating for his pleasure.

In and out, in and out, in and out, his speed builds and her moaning grows louder. He can barely catch his breath as her tight pussy squeezes him dry. Yet somehow the fluids escape dripping down his legs and soaking into their clothes.
He can feel the muscles inside her begin to spasm. It takes every ounce of strength not to explode. He holds his breath and rams into her as deeply as possible. She will belong to him, every ounce of her, tainted by taking every bit of his wicked desires.

His fingers dig into her.

He wants to bite her so to taste the blood he can smell the blood that is now painting the white keys a brilliant red.

He has punctured her, harvested her, taken the one thing she can never restore. One more thrust and he releases inside of her. His entire body releasing his seed inside her sacred box. Her body cums along with his he can feel her orgasm sweeping with him, washing over them like a waterfall.
"You are mine," he whispers into her ear, "forever. . ."
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:15 am

Just as she was about to get her bag Lye pulls her back into his forceful embrace. "Ah!" Their lips locked in this strong kiss that she's unable to keep up with him. His hands strongly holding her against him, Valentina just doesn't know what to think, but tremble in his grasp.

"You said you love me. . ." The scared girl could only just stare into his demonicly lustful eyes. "prove your love. . ."

What's wrong with you?

"let me show you love. . ." It all happened so quickly there was no time to react. Once again her body was completely at his mercy. His hands and lips touching and feeling every region of her supple body.

Next thing she knows Lye's sitting her on the piano for reason's she hasn't grasped yet. His erected member is rubbing against her wet pussy, making it even more ready than it should. Realization hits her right away, but not fast enough to avoid him holding her down. "No..." Her voice was trembling and her sobs didn't make it easier for her to speak. She looked at him with pleeding eyes. "Lye... please not that. I'll do anything else, but please-" Valentina's pleeds were cut off by a squeal as his cock entered her virgin cave.

No... no...

Her protests were completly discarded. Lye wasn't listening to her, all he wanted was to hear her voice sing and scream. "Ahh..." As hard as she tried not to give him the pleasure of hearing her moans, it was inevitable not to. Deeper and deeper she could feel him tearing her insides apart. Painful yet it felt like nothing she had ever felt before.

"You're so tight. . .I love a virgin. . .I can't resist." Her eyes dared to look down. He still wasn't completely inside. Valentina doesn't even know how much more she could take in.

It-It hurts. It hurts!

Not even half way in he begins to thrust as to losen her up a bit more. "Ah! Hah!" The rythimic motion helped him dive deeper into her. The girl's entire body trembled with every inch she felt it him come in. "Mmm..."

"Inside of you is a gateway to heaven. . . every orgasm is a little death. . ."

The man before her was no longer the one she fell in love with. This one was some kind of monster that only wanted to take the one thing that was preascious to any girl. She could see the lustful look in his eyes, staring down at her, the devious smile that enjoyed every moment of this twisted pleasure.

A scream surfaced her as he shoved in the rest of his hard cock. Her hands finally free, but it was pointless to attempt to get away. Lye was holding her down against him as he forcefully fucked her on the piano where she had played a lovely melody she had poured her heart and soul on. Now they were making a new kind of "music".

Oh god! It hurts!

In and out he went repeatedly, her moans becoming more audible. Such a fast and strong motion Valentina had to hold on to the rim of the piano. "Aaahh...Haahh... Ahh!"

Oh my god I'm coming. Back and forth, back and forth, her body tempature reaching so high up, breathing heavily. Valentina could feel every muscle in her body begin to spasm. With his last thrust the girl could feel something being squirted inside as she herself released her cum. Her eyes widened realizing what this man had just done.

No... no way... Numb and out of it Valentina looked away, ashamed and embarrassed. He... he came inside... he came inside. Tears began to pour out of her. At the midst of this intercourse she had accepted him and submitted to him, but... this internal ejaculation wasn't something she wanted him to do. W-what if I...?
It's not like they were protected.

... I can't feel anything... Exhausted from all that's happened she lied there on the piano where she had played something that was born from lovely feelings for someone she thought she knew. On top of this instrument her drenched body laid so still she could be nothing more than a hollow porcelain doll.

A far away voice found it's way to her ear. "You're mine... forever." Sadly it spoke a fact she will never prove wrong. All that made her special to anyone who had the chance to have her was taken away for all eternity. All she felt was her was washed away.

"So I am..." Valentina said in a whisper. Directly ahead from her she saw a white vase with flowers contained inside. A hatred for them grew deep in her soul. Everything around her wasn't beautiful anymore, but a lie that she could no longer look at. Her eyes closed shut in the hopes to wake up and she will be in her room, hoping this is all just a nightmare.

Last edited by Angel Wing on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:01 pm

"You are mine," he whispers into her ear, "forever. . ."
As he steps back, turning his back to her to put himself away.

She is left laying back on the piano. "So I am..."

The relief from hearing her complete and total submission brings a smile to his face once more. He glances back at her, legs still open enough to see her plucked flower we with cum and blood, breasts poking up, and area around her twitching body is puddled with her sweat.
She is defeated.
No longer a virgin. . .just like a whore.
She is no longer pure and she is all his.

In Lye's mind there is only 1 thing left to do with a used up flower now that her petals are wilting. He has to preserve her before she becomes ugly, withered up, and old. It's the only way to save her delicate body from the ravages of age and the touch of other men who will disgrace or inject their disease into her.

He fixes himself up, smoothing down his just over the shoulder length platinum blonde hair, and walks back to her. He steps on the stool and places himself between her legs again being careful not to stain his carefully laundered clothes on her secretions. Around her neck lays a heart shaped locket it seems poetically appropriate. He wraps the chain around his right hand until it's just about cutting in the skin of her neck. It may end up leaving a bruise but he can fix that after he removes her skin to taxidermy a more permanent structure.

Her eyes become wide as she stares into his eyes. He puts a finger to his lips in a motion to keep quiet. "Everything will be fine. Just give up for me. I will save you from any further suffering or sadness. I will keep you with me. You will be an eternal doll in my collection. You will live forever with me." He assures her with a gentle voice but the grip of a vulture.
"As you are mine I will love you forever."
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Just as she thought it was over another wave of torment occurd . The air that was the only thing keepig whatever was left of her alive abandoned her. Valentina's eyes looked straight at her maker.

Mon Dieu! On of her hands grabed on to Lye's choking grip and tried to break his grip, but he was stronger. Her vision began to fade, telling her that the end was near.

No! I do not want to die! Her free hand weakenly punched him. Was this really over? Valentina looked back at the vase that was next ro her, unfortunately it was too far for her to reach.

Her hand that was holding his was losening it's grip as she felt life leaving her. No... I'm not going to die like this!

It took her every last ounce of strenght she had to pull herself away, breaking the chain that was killing her. Quickly she grabed the vase and smashed it against Lye's head. All the water that was keeping the plants alive in the vase splashed on some plugs nerby. The shortage gave off a spark that set the curtains on fire.

Valentina, barely conscious, fell off the piano, where she finally passed out from lack of oxygen. A wall of flames rapidly surrounded her as if protecting her from Lye, but offering her death as well. The last thing she hears is a fire alarm and then... nothing but silence and darkness.

Last edited by Angel Wing on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:04 pm

The light in her eyes is beginning to face. Valentina's face is all twisted with pain and desperation yet she is still so adorable to Lye. Seeing her life begin to slip away Lye can feel her soul truly becoming his. Now that he has tasted her body, devouring her essence, her soul is all that's left before he allowed to immortalize her.

When he thinks he has her under his complete control life leaps back into her. The flight or fight response is much more powerful than he had ever seen in a girl her age. She punches at him weakly, but as weak as her fists are so is the chain. It snaps away from her neck and a blast of glass shatters against his head.
He falls back and touches his wet head. His hand is covered in watery blood. The shards of glass around him are starting to glitter wildly.

Glaring up unable to see her in front of the rising flames. The woodwork, curtains, and wallpaper were all antique and spread like the gates of hell are opening up. The smoke burns his eyes and blurs his vision as hard as he tries to find her.
"Valentina!" He calls out to her through the suffocating ashes, but no answer.

How could he had been so gentle allowed her to escape? Now she'll be burned to ashes and no one will ever be able to appreciate her beauty ever again.
He holds his arm over his nose and mouth and stands on unstable feet. His head is dizzy. There's nothing more he can do now. He doesn't even know where the fire extinguisher in this house handed to him on borrowed time.
He walks out the side door to his car and looks up at the smoke bellowing from within.
The blood and water on his face are cold and so is his soul. The build of anticipation and passion all burned from his grasp.
How could she do that to him? She said she loved him yet she refused to give her entirety to him.

In the distance he can hear the sirens coming closer, but they won't make it in time to save this historical house and hopefully Valentina's remains will be too charred to identify if there are any left at all. A pyre for an unreachable witch in princess clothing.

As he drives away, lights blinding his rear view mirrors, he sighs and opens the portfolio on the passenger seat. Inside are instructions for his latest job offering for a computer company looking to expand into pharmaceuticals. In exchange for his services his slate will be wiped clean and all the trumped up charges or suspicions against him. He knew he couldn't hide forever.
But first he has to make a pit stop at a storage unit.

He can not forget his beloved dolls. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Virtuoso Virgin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuoso Virgin   Virtuoso Virgin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuoso Virgin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apothica :: Taste of Apothica :: Apothic Xtras :: Red Light District 18+-
Jump to: