Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize Empty
PostSubject: Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize   Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:00 pm

It's been almost a week since the virus was dormant. Now active it has become a liebility and it needs to be retrieved as soon as possible. He can only imagine what it is capable of. Not even the Apothecary knows it's full potential; they never had the chance to fully examine and test it, before it got out. WIth this new information from the clones they now have knowledge that the virus has begun to evolve into something more dangerous than they wanted it to be. If it continues it's course, could it start putting Juliet at risk of other symptoms that not even the signal emiting from the android can control? Without proper monitoring there's no telling of what could happen. Even worse there is no way to start a cure; all the samples they had were all gone.

His phone begins to ring. It was one of the clones. "Yes? How is she?" So far both Juliet and the android were fun, but there's news about agents from no other than the Pharmacy. It appears their ever so present rivals are at it again; trying to steal his life's work. "I see. As soon as you get the oportunity you take them out without hesitation."

"Father... there's more." Said the clone.

"What?"

"We lost two clones. They were burned as soon as they passed. So far it hasn't had a chance to spread."

There was a moment of silence. "I see..." The convorsation ended. Clones are droping like flies, agents on the mission to steal his work... what else is there?

He'll have try to do something about the Pharmacy. If they get their hands on Juliet there's no telling what they'll try to do. They have no idea what the virus is capable of, not even himself. Should they try to modify or cultivate it the virus may find a way to escape it's host and spread like wild fire.

He phones someone from the rival company he suspects is involved in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize   Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:38 pm

The triumphant sounds of the grand symphony orchestra plays out over the room.
Numerous awards dawn the mantle above a small fire along with his random trophies he has acquired from his plethora of angelic victims which he calls his dolls.
His favorites stand around the room or are seated as if frozen in action. Their outfits are elaborate and not a strand of hair out of place.
Lye skims through his notes and works on the algorithms to be able to control his dolls at a further distance and make is so they may be able to hack more systems wirelessly. If he perfects this method he can use satellites to see what they see and say what he wishes at a moments notice, making it so he can make them as human as possible. With this his emotionless dolls will seem to have emotions and there will be no need for a human brain like that of the cyborgs the Apothecary had been hiding all these years.

Speaking of the cyborgs he will also be able to create a signal that will work 2 ways:
1) Mimic the cyborg's signal to the virus
2) Act as a jammer to block the cyborg's signal off completely
This way they can take the girl where ever they want and her over compensated guardian won't be able to track her down. They will have safely obtained their rival's virus to do with as they please and then he will have that chestnut haired cutie all to himself.
He can imagine her now laying naked on a table, draped in a silk sheet, and ready for his skilled hands to explore every crevice and take every sample he needs or doesn't need.

"Master, there is a call on hold from a Mr. Takeru on line one." The brunette doll dressed like a French Maid stands next to him with a phone.

Lye blinks. "Heh, so the old Jap figured it out. Doesn't matter," He smirks, "I will take the call, Charisa." The maid turns and holds the plate with the wireless phone upon a platter to him. "Thank you," he takes the phone and beeps to line one. "Dr. Anderson here, how may I assist you today Dr. Takeru?"
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize   Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:43 pm

"Done anything interesting lately doctor?" Just the sound of that man's voice irritated him even more than usual. For years, since the Apothecary opened their rival company has had a record to steal all their creations and ideas, but Anderson was special- he only took the bigger prizes.

This time was different, this time it's Takeru's work he's after, quite franctly it's very personal. "Anything having to do with a young lady?" No use in hiding what he meant since his slaves on the field probably told him plenty about where the virus is being kept.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize   Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:04 pm

To Lye it's good to hear the old man so irritated. It's a sign of weakness. Takeru will break under all that stress and Lye will be proud if he can help it progress.

"I am a man in my prime, Doctor, I am beloved by the opposite sex if I dare say. Plus being a genius I am always up to interesting things as I believe life is worth living to the fullest." He answers in a coy manner. "It sounds as if you are having a bad day. Have you tried yoga?" He suggests in a teasing manner.
This girl, Juliet, that belongs to the Apothecary must mean something special to Takeru.
Is she his life's finest achievement a defective experiment?
Does she mean something more?

Lye clicks on a file with her name on it. The image does remind him of the "good" doctor. She had to of been genetically engineered from something and who better would that egotistical old man choose than his own DNA. Lye can't be sure, but it would be hilarious if she were and he was able to take her from the old man. Though DNA isn't Lye's original scientific field he does see great potential in it.
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize   Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:17 pm

"Stop playing games. You know who I'm refering to." Takeru goes on talking about how tired he was of him and his other co-workers constantly hunting down anything that the Apothecary works hard to achieve.

"I will not have it any longer, Dr. Anderson. So either you call off your agents or so help me you will wake up in hell!" With that said he hung up on his face. He knows he let himself lose control.

"Juliet..." He said her name with a worried tone. Then took his rage out on a crystal figurine he had on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize   Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Dr. Takeru hangs up on Lye after a harsh talking to and multiple threats. The thing that caught him most was the "wake up in hell," part.

"Well," Lye looks at the phone for a moment, "that was rude."
He hangs up with a proud smirk. "He was the one who called me and all he could do was berate my hard work when ruining his hard work has always just been a hobby of mine. The gall of him thinking he and his malfunctioning projects take top priority. Here I am being perfectly civil, genuinely concerned about his well being; mostly so I can predict when he's going to die, and he tells me I will be waking up in hell. I can't help everything the agents here do, but if I must bare that burden I shall. I tend to be the martyr after all." He jokes to himself.

"Now, what should I do next to make certain his version of my hell is minute compared to what I'm going to do to everything he's ever created?" A few thoughts come to mind one of which being video taping every single moment of Juliet's vivisection and sending him pictures of her as his next perfect doll. The old doctor should be flattered that he's caught Lye's attention. Not many can strike his fancy yet Takeru has created the perfect specimen with his own two hands.

He picks up the phone again and calls Madden. "Mad Cat, be sure to take any video of photographic evidence of the Apothecary's embarrassing failures, will you? I would hate for a dear friend of mine to miss out on the destruction and degradation of his own creations."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize   Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apothic Yellow: We all want the prize
Page 1 of 1