Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apothic Yellow: Revelation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

Apothic Yellow: Revelation Empty
PostSubject: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:09 pm

It's been two days since their little incident at the mattress store when Juliet suddenly decided to go for a nightly stroll. That noght has not left her thoughts, but she finds comfort in her good deeds. The other day she was taking out the trash for some elderly people who paid her no more than $5.00, but it was good enough, anything she could earn was just one step closer to her debt. Today she was going to walk some dogs so this time she decided to wear her hair in a ponytail, long jeans, some running shoes and a t-shirt.

"Lester this way little doggy. Lou no! Take that out of your mouth! Bad dog!" Five dogs and just one person. In her head she wondered how in the world all five couldn't manage to pull her, could it be a side-effect of the virus she carried? Okay. Stop thinking about that stuff.

Juliet took the dogs to the park where they could enjoy the scenery. There they strolled through a path surrounded by lovely trees, covered in green leaves. The refreshing breeze filled her lungs and Juliet managed to savor the relaxing atmosphere... until one of her dogs took a dump on the path. "Eeeww... Chester!" The girl took out a little bag from her pocket and picked up the "dog's do."

"Ugh... yuck. You're lucky your cute and there's a trash can close by."

They continued their walk back to the dogs respective homes, where Juliet earned $25 in total. "Glad that's over with. Wonder how Beau is doing."

Last edited by Lady Letra on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AliceRianne
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Close to where their Original awoke, the clones awaited their new addition to their team, the oh-so-swift assassin, G. High up in a rundown building all of the nine remaining Juliet clones stood, admiring the view of the lively city.

"How much longer until she arrives?" Asked one of the lower clones.

"Patients. Father said she will meet us here." said their leader.

"Mother is sleeping today. She has been sleeping a lot lately, this is our oportune moment to strike." said anoter underling.

"No. Mother may be sleeping, but she is just as powerful. One bad move and we fail. We can not fail again." JYU firmly told all of them and removed herself away from the group and stood at the edge of the building. The view of the whole world in front of her made her heart feel warm, which made her question what the warmth meant.

Get here already.

Apothic Yellow: Revelation Bluediv7_zps8c2a813f

Corie followed the teenage girl as always. She found it interesting how the girl had no trouble walking five dogs all at once. Not one dog managed to throw her off balance or pull her. "She's strong. Five dogs, not one makes her budge." She talks to her companion.

"How is our robot boy doing?" Corie took the oportunity to take a picture of Juliet while she cleaned up the dog's mess and sent it to the boss.

"I must say Madden, it has become a bit of a challenge to capture these two. Here I thought this would only take a day."

The woman followed far behind Juliet as she returned the dogs home. Once her work was done, Corie made her way up on the buildings where she could keep an eye on her without being noticed. "I hope your target is doing something more interesting than mine. I think she is heading back to where her guard dog is."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Madden groans and rolls around on the floor of his rented penthouse hotel room. His boredom is driving him insane with anticipation and temptation. He would even take on those mutated weaklings of the lab rat Corie is stuck tailing.

"How is our robot boy doing?" Her voice makes his ear twitch. He lays on his tummy and yawns. "I must say Madden, it has become a bit of a challenge to capture these two. Here I thought this would only take a day." Madden only gives her a low hum in response. "I hope your target is doing something more interesting than mine. I think she is heading back to where her guard dog is."

"Nyah-nyah, what challenge? We haven't even really tried yet. We've had them on our radar for over a week now. When are we going to see some real action?" He grumbles in a tired, annoyed voice.
He stands up and leans against the window with his head in his hand feeling like a caged animal who can only look out onto the world. He sees the smelly pack of dogs trying to lead the girl but with little luck as she's 10x stronger than the entire pack. He likes the fact that dogs are kept on leashes and a dirty little fantasy comes to mind. Beau would look impeccable with a collar and a leash for him to pull him closer to him...
And his Robot Boy is so close yet so far away.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Beau sits in the drivers seat of a Rolls Rois. His proper attires feels entirely too restraining, but he'll grit and bare it. He may not need much to function, but Juliet, the goody-two-shoes, who needs much more won't steal to survive. Letting her work hard for a living is a great way to help her mature. Plus he can't just sit around letting her struggle so without offering her the help he gained a well paying job that comes with tips, a vehicle, and he can always get close to her no matter where she goes.
He's a personal driver for a high end hotel filled with snooty blue bloods and tiny dogs in purses. He doesn't see the appeal, but Juliet finds them adorable and goes all baby voice over them. In his rear view he spots her walking up with her pack of mismatched pure breeds that belong to multiple people who can afford a dog walker gathered by the doggy-babysitting-pet hotel next to his hotel. Her odd jobs never strayed far so it all worked out well.
This odd sense of peace gives him a feel for what it means to be normal. As boring as it is he can now sympathize with why there fugitive life style is so stressful for her.

He rolls down the window and cat-calls to her. "Aren't you a little young to be pimping so many bitches?" He smirks knowing if he gets caught talking like that he'll get in trouble. "When is your lunch break? I can get us in anywhere with this fancy car."
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Juliet blushed upon hearing her pervy friend's comment. He may have landed a fancy job, which is shocking to her, but his language and display is still as not fancy as ever. She gave the last dog, a toy Poodle to her owner and walked up to Beau's window.
"Well I am hungry." Juliet smiled.
"How were you hired?" She flicked his silly hat.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:00 pm

Corie sighed heavily; she too was growing bored of this. "Kittty, pouvez-vous prendre d'ici?" All she could think about was a nap. She hasn't slept well lately. If she is to kidnap her and bring her to the Master, she'll need her rest.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Beau can't help but chuckle at Juliet's rebuttal. He can appreciate that she's finally getting his sense of humor without going off the handle. But he does hope he never stops making her blush because it makes him happy.
"I know how to keep queit and I'm handsome. What do you expect? No one can resist this charm."

He reaches over and opens the passenger door for her. "Got this heads up on a French restaurant that if I drop a single name we get the best table in the house and complimentary hors D'oeuvres."
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Madden shrugs as if Corie could see him.
"Revenir et dormir dans notre lit de luxe. Je peux gérer quoi que ce soit. Comme si il n'y a rien à manipuler."

He dawns a disguise and sits where he can see them, but wouldn't notice him at the restaurant. It's so dull he can't help but have a drink. "Apportez-moi vos meilleurs meilleurs vins." He tells the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:03 am

"Ooo very fancy. Shall we go then?" Juliet said as she got in the car.

As they drove toward the suggested French restaurant. Juliet looked upon her well earned money; it was still not enough to pay Mr. Richards back. Never the less, she was absolutely determined to obtain the amount she needed. For a moment the world felt very still. The scenery before her was a familiar one. This is where she used to live with her parents. She saw a little brunette japanese-american girl, holding hands with her mom and dad. They were very happy to be together. Why did you leave me?

Because they aren't what they seem.

Shut up! You don't know them.

Isn't it the other way around.

You don't make sense.

You're existence IS no sense.

It went quiet again. That's when she realized they already made it to the restaurant and Beau was holding open the door for God only knows how long.

"Hehe." She made an awkward smile. "Um... let's go eat. Hehe." Juliet got out of the car and held onto Beau's arm.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:20 am

Corie made her way up to Madden's suite. Once there she could see just how extravagant her partner could be. The weight of her eyelids, begging to be closed were winning the battle. It was so much she didn't bother to explore the suite. She just went straight into the bedroom and laid down on the bed with her clothes still on, though she did kick off her shoes.

With a deep breath Corie began to feel herself slip away. All she saw was the ceiling go blurry and fade away.

Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:08 pm

Beau isn't sure how he knows french, but he makes out a simple order. Under the supposed name of "McGomery Saint Blanca" their table was on next to the windows that overlook a darling fountain. Though very elaborate for his taste, being as he's a hamburger and onion rings guy, he feels Juliet deserves this as often as he can offer. Besides not like he can pass up an opportunity to try new food since all food is new to him.

"You like calamari?" he asks. Somehow he knows it's like onion rings. "I'm getting me the biggest steak they got." He chuckles. "Even if I don't feel hunger I can still process food, if you know what I mean." He jokes hoping Juliet will not hold back on anything she wants due to the price. "Make sure you get leftovers."

Dinner is relatively quiet. Juliet seems distracted as if lost in her own little world. Beau isn't about to bug her about it. Whatever she needs to think about he lets it be and if she wishes to share he'll try to listen as much as a man can.

There food comes out and Beau tries this creamed asperrigus side with a crumble cheese topping that he feels Juliet should sample. "You gotta try this," he offers her a bite with his fork in order to feed her.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Madden watches with great disdain as Beau feeds the little lab rat food from a fork which has touch his lips. He's never been so anxious for another male before, but being stuck watching and waiting has driven him to a point of no return, because he's never been forced to sit back and wait before.

As they finish their lunch he finishes his bottle of wine. He doesn't want this lovey-dovey afternoon to continue. Being as he's fully disguised with human contacts, tail up his shirt, & his ears tucked back under a stylish hat he can pull off being in public. He makes sure to get outside and wait for them.
As they exit he approaches them.
"You are the driver for the hotel, are you not? I recognize this vehicle and hotel license plate as belonging to the luxury in which I am currently staying." Madden pulls out his room key to prove his statement. "I have been waiting here far to long for a cab and I wish to return promptly. Would you mind taking me back with you?"

Beau is a bit taken off guard but agrees. He is on company time and if he refuses he could lose his job. He open the door for Madden and before Juliet can hop up front he interrupts. "Excuse me, but wouldn't another guest be more obliged to ride in the back, especially such a darling young lady? I don't mind sharing." He offers politely letting Juliet get in first.

As they are seated each closest to the opposite door Madden thinks quickly as to make this as uncomfortable for her as possible. "I'm guessing that this older man is your boyfriend? A little strange he's into such young girls, isn't it? Can't imagine your parents would approve."
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:38 pm

Beau offers her some new food. It wouldn't hurt to try. A smile appeared on her lips and with no second though she took a bite. It actually tasted good. "Mmm..."

These two days with no complications whatsoever have been refreshing to her. It was nice to have a sense of normalcy again. Maybe if she doesn't manage to find answers about her parents or why this insanity is threatning to take over they could take a shot at moving on to something better.

As they made their way to the Limo a hotel guest stops them and asks to be driven back to the luxurious hotel. Of course Beau, being the driver and all, must offer his services if he wants to keep his job.

Once inside and well on their way the man begins to talk to Juliet. "I'm guessing that this older man is your boyfriend?" Juliet felt her cheeks go a bit red as her eyes widened.

"A little strange he's into such young girls, isn't it? Can't imagine your parents would approve."
The girl tried to collect her thoughts. She's never given a thought about Beau's age. Even less his company. He's the only one she trusts ever since she woke up into this new, dangerous world.

"Oh.. U-um..." she looked down, not sure what to say. "He-he is not my boyfriend. We are friends. And... I don't... it's... We are friends."

Yes it's true Juliet has thought of him as something more, but Beau is Beau and his signals are very confusing to her. Sometimes he acts like he is into her, other times he just acts like a big brother.

Again her cheeks blush. This is interesting.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:08 pm

The girl blushes. She's in denial or...is she?
She and the robot may have a special bond but it obviously hasn't gotten any further than a sibling relationship.

"As if," he tries not to giggle. "He's a hottie, but this is still on the strange side." He points out casually as anyone would do to a friend. "Like how old are you? I can tell your an Asian mix and those people are ageless, but come-on. You should be out getting ready for prom and crushing over the jocks not hanging so close on a lower class cab driver." Madden leans in close. "He looks like the type of guy who sleeps around a lot. I know the type of old biddies and spoiled daughters who get rides from that hotel and they expect a little extra for their tip,s if u know what I mean."
He then lets out a little noise. "Or have you already found out what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:36 pm

I like him.

I don't.

Juliet's cheeks just kept gaining a more cherry color as the man kept going on about Beau and her.

"Like how old are you? I can tell your an Asian mix and those people are ageless, but come-on. You should be out getting ready for prom and crushing over the jocks not hanging so close on a lower class cab driver." Madden leans in close. The girl leaned back, finding herself trapped between the nosy upper class and the door.

Get me out of here!

"He looks like the type of guy who sleeps around a lot. I know the type of old biddies and spoiled daughters who get rides from that hotel and they expect a little extra for their tip,s if u know what I mean." Oh dear Juliet knew all too well what he meant. She just couldn't bring herself to admit it.

He then lets out a little noise. "Or have you already found out what I mean?"

"Sir, I don't know who you are. And the fact that you would even judge us bith that way is insulting." She fixed her hair, that wasn't really messed up, took a deep breath and just turned her rosy cheeks away from him, hoping he would get the message that she wanted him to be quiet.

You are such a buzz kill of a girl. Can you not see this man is a riot?

Can you not see that this is awkward!?

And that is exactly how he wants you to feel.

What!? How would you know!?

Look at him. Juliet peeked over at the guy from the corner of her eye. He is sooo enjoying your awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:08 am

Madden can't help but have the sly smile and eyes of the Cheshire cat. Her face is beet red and by her dismissal it won't take much to get her on the ropes.

"You know I'm just playing. Don't get those virgin white cotton panties in a twist." He lets it go, but not before 1 final jab to induce total embarrassment. "You're so adorable with your face so maroon." He gives her a stereotypical gay hand gesture. He sits back and glances out the window. They're almost back to the hotel.
"By the way, I'm Sebastian Cult, freelance artist and eccentric fashionista." He introduces himself. "Who might you be?"

~*~*~*~*~

Lye smirks at yet another picture of dear little Juliet. Corie really is keeping him in touch with photos that tease though he knows she knows full well his interest in Juliet isn't just professional. It's always reassuring to know he can still control those he's corrupted.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:28 pm

Juliet tried very hard to get through this car ride, but the man continued to tease around. Oh my God. Please Beau get there already!

Oh please Juliet cool off. Why don't you just play along with the man?

And say what?

Watch and learn.

Watch and learn?

Suddenly everything around her felt so far away. It was like her entire self was fading into a void. Her body was no longer hers, no matter how hard she tried Juliet could not take control and move, not even a finger.

W-what!? What's going on!?

It's MY turn to play.

The girl crossed her legs as she turned to face the man, who has introduced himself as Sebastian Cult, with a smirk. "Who might you be?"

"Who might I be? Am I not your cab mate?" The new girl in control said with humor as she let her hair loose. "Fashionista indeed. Think I should get pointers. These clothes are so not right."

They finally made it to the hotel. At this hour there are a lot of guests want to go out and explore the city. Beau will probably have to go out right now."You like Beau, huh?" It dawned on her the minute he started teasing Juliet. "Wouldn't be surprised. Let you have him if you manage to get him." With that being said she got out of the car and walked off toward the park.

Ok you had your fun now let me go!

Why should I?
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Her stressful muscles slowly relaxed as she let the water run down her body. If only it could also wash away the deeper pains.

How will Corie capture this girl? A question that already has the answer, but she will need Madden's help. Her plan has been made all she needs is the right time to execute it. Could it be tonight or tomorrow night? Deep down in her soul she wishes it could be never. Corie knows all too wel Lye C. Anderson's true intentions. Guilt and regret appeared in her thoughts. Why would a victim help her monster obtain another? Juliet's fate will be the same as Corie's, a life time of scars and a life time of Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:35 pm

Madden's ear twitched under his hat as the girl's tone suddenly changes. It's the same voice, but the tone is like a whole other person something like an identical twin. This tone is not embarrassed or shy she's suddenly much more confident and as sly sounding as himself.

He smiles over at Juliet and her new persona's questions. "Cab mate, yes, but that is still not a name, cotton panties," he teases with a light tone not to offend, but to joke back. He knows she's playing coy now. "As for the driver, if he is yours then you have nothing to fear, but if it's a challenge you're looking for it would be interesting, don't you think?" He agrees with a wink.
As they pull up to the hotel he sits back with a suspicious smile. "You seem different from when we first met. It's a welcome change I find you more fascinating now, but what caused such a shift? Is this the real you or are you just playing cutesy?" He inquires.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:32 pm

"Be it the real me or not, would it matter to you?" She glanced behind herself as she kept walking. When they approached an open space in the park she just threw herself on the ground, letting her hair spread in the grass and felt the wind all around her.

Freedom...

It's mine! Leave me be! I want to go with Beau!

Yours? Why is it? You did nothing to earn it. Beau and I deserve it.

Alright that's it! You know something. I don't know how but you do. Tell me what you know!

All in good time.

Juliet's lips worked up a smile as her eyes admired the afternoon sky. So long she has spent trying to be out of those walls. Now she is free to wander and perfect everything as she was born to do. Those people only held her back.

"So Sebi-chan. You want to play a game?" She propped herself on her arms to look up at Mr. Fashionista. "I know you want my handsome friend. I assure you he is good at pleasing. If you know what I mean?" Juliet said as she winked at him. "First one to make him cave-in wins. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:48 pm

This child is now playing hard to get and it's very enticing to Madden. She flops back on the grass and continues the conversation as they both completely ignore Beau who was left holding open the car door.

Madden puts his hands on his hips as she announces a very tempting game. Overwhelmed he flops down on the ground next to her and faces her with his hand in his hand, mimicking her pose.
"To whomever you are, you are much more fun than you first came across as...and you know I'm in." He grins a grin as devious as the girls. "I say as long as there's plenty of that sweet ginger to go around we both would be winners...but as a pretty-boy of my caliber know that I never lose." He points his manicured nail at her. "But if ever you want to gossip I'm all ears, because I find it hard to believe such a bashful virgin would know what I mean is what I mean." He jokes, but really wants the dish.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Her lips create a smile just as devious as Sebastian's. "I never lose either." The brunette eyes that were once sweet Juliet's shifted their gaze at an approaching Beau. Oh dear... guard dog approaches.

Thank God, Beau.

Shut up little girl. Beau is not the sweet man you think he is.

You don't know him.

Oh but I do. So do you, but unfortunately your memory is a bitch to you.

The girl's eyes went back to Sebastian as he continued to speak. "But if ever you want to gossip I'm all ears, because I find it hard to believe such a bashful virgin would know what I mean is what I mean." He jokes.

"A "bashful virgin"?" She laughs then slowly leans into him, their faces a few inches away. "Who says I am?" With her last words spoken, the hold she had on Juliet slowly unchained.

Last edited by Angel Wing on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Juliet's eyes fluttered in confussion. Upon realizing how close she was to Sebastian she frantically stood up and steped back from him. Not sure of her current location she looked around and found Beau walking up to them.

"Beau." She whispered to herself and jogged toward him. Once close enough she embraced him not wanting to let go. Her body was shaking with fear.

How are you able to control me!? How are you able to speak through me!?

I can make you do so much more.

"B-Beau... i-it wasn't me." She told him in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Beau lets them out and realizes he hasn't swiped the young man's hotel security card. Though the ride is complimentary if the guest should happen to destroy the interior they can document and charge the correct person appropriately. An ingenious way to overcharge and cover any losses.

Juliet has trotted over and laid out in the grass. The young man has joined her. Maybe she has made a new friend? In these most stressful of times he would welcome for her to have another human to communicate with. Though they get close in body language he isn't worried about Juliet's intentions she's not only shy but has a degree of self respect.

As he walks over to them he notices Juliet has quite a funny expression on her little face. She appears quite happy if not devious, but the closer he gets the quicker it changes into something less happy and more. . .dramatic.
She hops up and throws herself against him as if she hasn't seen him in years. She's shaking and grasping him tight enough even his cyborg body is telling him it's too tight.
"Beau," she whispers in a way that makes him confused. "B-Beau... i-it wasn't me."

"What wasn't you?" He can't help but ask. This was a complete 180 from what he just witnessed. "It's okay, wait for me in the room I'll take a break after I get his room key. IF he did anything to you it's the last thing he'll ever do." He whispers back to her before letting her go to face this odd young man.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:37 pm

"I never lose either." She gets in the greatest line ever in his opinion. "A bashful virgin? Who says I am?" She lets on she's more experienced than she let on which is what he wanted out of her.
Madden nods in great agreement to this new Juliet's proposal.

His ears under his hat stand on end as she hops up all of a sudden. He smells Beau's unique non-human scent drifting near. He looks back with a sense of envy as she clings to him in an over-dramatic manner like something out of a Spanish soap-opera.
He sneers at it for a moment then determines she's playing up to the game. Clever lil whore.

When she moves away Madden is already standing ready to play the "ignore you, I'm too good for you" card. Beau holds out his arm to stop him. How Mad would just love to fall into that lusty, muscley arm.

"Sir, I'm going to need to see your hotel room key card for current verification of payments received and guest registration. It is all liability, you understand." Beau speaks as if telling Mad what is what.

Madden gives him a cute little shrug and holds out his room key. He follows him to the car where he scans it into the GPS screen which is a multitasking computer that is at the height of business technology, but not nearly as advanced as this cyborg.
"Everything check out, Red?" Mad refers to his hair type with supposed little interest as to not scare him away.

Beau looks over the customer report then hands him back the card. "Yes, everything checks out."

Madden brushes his fingertips over Beau's as he takes his card back in a suggestive manner that only they may pick up on. "No bother, I understand your professionalism." He tucks a large bill into his pocket making sure to get a smooth feel of that perfect hip.
"See you later, élégant." Mad leaves him with a bit of French compliment.

*~*~*~*~*

Mad opens the door and spots Master Lye himself is seated with the smuggest of smiles in the living room area of their suite. Madden's eyes pop open, hoping he didn't witness his impulsive introduction to the lab rat and robot.
"Master," he exhales," what are you doing here?"

Lye glances up at him from his sunny view out the window. "Nothing important, just checking in, my dear kitty-cat." Lye then stands up towering over Madden in both height and ethereal manner. "I was only waiting for you to arrive so I can confirm "Corie" and you are working together fluidly."

Mad is taken off guard but knows his answer. "Of course, Master Lye, she's as professional as I am if not more so..."

"I'm pleased to hear so, thank you for your time, Madden." He walks past him to the door. "Please, do not tell her I was here I don't want her to know of my evaluation of her performance, would you. He gives him one last order before taking his leave.

"Y-yes, sir," Mad agrees without a second thought he finds no harm in his master stopping by.

"Good evening, Madden," Lye bids him farewell.

"Thank you, you too, Master Lye." He takes off his hat as his bids him farewell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Yellow: Revelation   Apothic Yellow: Revelation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apothic Yellow: Revelation
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next