Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apothic Purple: Doppelganger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:40 am

Jyu stared at him with her teary eyes. A name? Thinking about it now, Jyu doesn't really have one. All the scientists called her by her ID number which was, "JYU", it was japanese for "ten". The clone doesn't even have a name of it's own, unlike the original, who does have a real name.

"N-name?" She sniffed. "Um... I-I don't have one. All the scientists called me by my number." Jyu turned around and took her hair away from the back of her neck, revealing the japanese symbol for the number ten imprinted on her skin. "Jyu." She tells him, letting her hair drop back to it's place.

Goes to show how insignificant she and the others really were. Just numbered incubators, pods, hosts for a virus.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:26 pm

A cycle that couldn't be broken... once more back in the routine, but in a different location; sleep, lab, cultivate, tests, sleep. It all starts again, it all goes back. This was her past, her present, her future... her life. Just a cycle. Two companies fighting each other to be on top and the one thing that may send them to the top of Olympus was inside of her.

Juliet was sitting in a corner of the room in fetal position, her hair draping around her lowered head. Beau... where are you? SHe has been able to survive here in the Pharmacy without his signal, bet these people managed to create a similar one, but it wasn't enough. Her muscles and organs were all in pain that only tortured her, not enough to kill.

Though Juliet wished to be dead, it was her hope to see her Beau again that helped her endure this nightmare. He was her only hope... her reason to keep going. I know he'll come for me.

The door opened, it was those people again that have come to take her for some more tests. I've had enough of them.

When the guard reached for Juliet she grabbed his hand and broke it. As Juliet lifted her head her hair slowly removed itself from her face, revealing blood shot eyes, the veins that near them were very much visible.

"Go... away." With that being said the virus took the man by his shirt and hurled him against the wall with such an incredible force the wall almost crumbled.

Juliet's red eyes stared down at the others who were at the door. She wanted to be left alone and to make it clear she went to the man lying on the floor unconscious and lifted him up with one hand. "You want me? Fine." With no knife or anything good enough to cut herself. Juliet bit down so hard on the veins in her wrists that it made a wound so deep it gashed out blood. Then she shoved it all in the man's mouth. "Drink it!" She growled at him. The guy had no choice. When he did, Juliet threw him at the people at the door.

"Have fun."

They closed the door quickly, leaving Juliet be... for now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AliceRianne
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:30 pm

"Jyu? That's cute." Beau tries to be nice despite it just being a printed number to keep track of the clones. "So there were ten of you after Juliet?"

"Ten failures and counting. Yeah, super cute." Mad Cat spats.

"Who asked you?" Beau doesn't need a peanut gallery. "What makes you so special? With how she threw you around earlier why isn't your mouth broken?"

"I'm a genetically modified and superiorly enhanced hybrid. I'm the next step in human evolution while these walking virus are what could bring it all to a screaming halt. You're stupendously stupid for not throwing that girl and all her clones into a furnace." Mad Cat is very proud of what he is and though his abilities are impressive he's undergone a change that has untold consequences.

"If you're so advanced than what do you have to worry about?" Beau tries to knock him down a peg.

"I'm advanced but originally human, duh." Mad snips.

"Far as I can see you and them are no different. Experiments that only exist to be used up and when they're done with you your no more than disposable garbage." He tries to place some reality on the boy's head.

Mad Cat gives him a half cocked grin as he shakes his head. "Don't you think I know that? It's my entire premise of living everyday to the fullest. No stable professional would risk his life to indulge in oral sex with the enemy. Yet here I am walking alongside my enemies with a smile on my face. You think I'm scared of what anyone wants with me?"

"No," Beau wouldn't go so far to prove a point, but he feels the exact same way. "I see what you mean."

Mad Cat stops and points ahead of him. "See that big white building disguised as a private cosmetics company? That's the Pharmacy. We're not getting any closer they have security cameras watching the entire block." He pulls out his phone as he turns to Beau. "They got a lot of enemies hence why I'm so important."
He has Corie on speed dial. "Park bench where old farts feed pigeons." He describes their location which is across the street from a park.
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Corie drove down the road towards where Madden told her he was, but he will have company so she prepared herself mentally that there may be a struggle. She has no clue what he's planing to do. Only hope that it all just falls in place.

In the distance she saw three figures she assumes it's them. When she gets close Madden's tied up like a dog, held by the android, accompanied by the last clone. Can't kill it now though or else there will be too many complications.

She parks the car a few feet away and gets out. It was a cold night outside, good thing Corie decided to use her long coat. As the woman made her way to them she wondered what Madden was up to, but decided to just go with the flow as it always came down to Madden's spontanuous plans.

"'Sup?" Corie stood next to her kitty friend and blew on his ear, making it twitch. "Feeling a bit tied up Kitty?"
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:21 pm

When Corie pulls up she appears to be amused by Madden's immediate situation even though her eyes are as blood shot as a stoner indicating she's been crying.
"Sup," she blows in his ear, "Feeling a bit tied up, Kitty?"

"HA-HA-HA," he laughs sarcastically with his ears tucked back to show his kitty-irritation. "You could've at least freshened up a bit for me. Your mascara is smeared, girl, you look worse than me and I was thrown out a window. Snap!"

"Get us inside before I kill both of you." Beau is losing his patients.

"Don't be rude." Madden rolls his eyes. "Corie this is Beau, Beau this is Corie, and that thing back there is Jyu the clone." He makes short introductions before someone calls him rude. "So what is it I can help you with that you don't want our Master to know about, my mistress?" Madden keeps it upbeat though his neck is still held tight by a heavy chain.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Corie rolls her eyes at Madden's comment about her make up. Though he was right about her looking terrible. When he mentions that he got thrown out a window she looks at him with a face that screams "seriously?"

As he introduced everyone to each other Corie was cleaning her make up with a handkerchief. "Corie this is Beau, Beau this is Corie, and that thing back there is Jyu the clone." Her eyes settle on the girl. "So what is it I can help you with that you don't want our Master to know about, my mistress?"

Before she answers him Corie looked at the restraints on Madden. "Doesn't this turn you on?" She winks slightly tugging the chain.

"Well mon amour," This is truely a leap of faith indeed. "le maître a pris ma fille. Je ne sais pas où elle est. Je veux lui trouver, obtenir loin de lui que possible et avoir tous les records d'elle et moi complètement nettoyé."

She then turned to Beau who appeared to be losing his wits. "Now, I get it. You can understand me. I do not give a fuck. You want to get inside? It will not be hard. The Pharmacy wants you, but getting out..." She grins. "C'est votre problème." Not like they're going to help them all the way. This is all the android's little quest. "Before we help you I want you to untie my darling Kitty. He is much to good for you to be tied down to you."

The clone just looks at the fascinating characters before her. "You killed the clones."

Corie looked at her and shrugged. "Was not that hard."

An overwhelming wave of emotion was drowning her. Jyu removed herself from the group. Not too far away she paced back and forth, scratching her scalp, breathing heavily and uneven. "I got them killed... I got them killed. No. It can't be. How did this happen? I got them killed. I should've been there. Why? Why is this happening?" Her crying got worse. "Oh gosh! Why can't I stop!?" Jyu tried to wipe away the waterfall of tears, but it was for naught. "T-Takeru doesn't know. H-He has to know. Oh my god!"

Corie chuckled to hide her pity for the clone. "She is developing feelings. It is too much for someone whose not suppose to feel. I'll give you a minute to calm her, but know this. It is not wise to bring her along, judging by her condition. She would only be a burden." Corie walked off to sit on her Kamaro.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Beau isn't threatened by her warning or her cold demeanor. After all she is nothing more than an enemy who wants her kid back.
All of a sudden Jyu is freaking out in a manner he never thought possible. Is she seriously upset over the lost of her fellow clones? This Corie woman walks back to her car so he can calm Jyu down and probably not deal with her.

"Jyu, calm down. Sorry to say but your life spans are short as it is, right? We'll get Juliet back then you can explain it all to the doctor." He's still feeling impatient. "It's your choice what you do next. As for me I'm feeling a bit annoyed at this chick."

"So let me go and she'll back off." Mad Cat

"Sure," Beau walks towards Corie's car and signals for her to come back around. He then pops the hood and grabs the thick wires that connects to the battery. He holds the chain down ready to connect the metal to the electrical charge.

"Hey-hey-hey, batteries get hooked to the nipples not my neck." Mad Cat pulls but can't get away. "We were getting along so well. I'm hurt Beau-baby."

"Still can," he's not willing to compromise. "Let's come to an understanding.
1) neither of you kill Jyu or Juliet. 2) I don't want to walk through the front door. A stealthy approach is a better option so getting out isn't an all out war. How am I to know you weren't going to get me in just to keep me in? I understand you have a kid or whatever to get back but after the shit you two have put us through I stopped caring about anyone else." He explains. "What I need from you two is a clear way in and the best way out without a double cross. You help us and I won't get in your way anymore tonight, but if you fuck me over I will get out and I will track you down and I will destroy everyone and everything you care about." He gives her a cold stare. "I don't eat and I don't sleep. I'm a conscious weapon with only 1 thing to live for right now. Don't take her away from me."
He holds out a hand to her. "Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Mad wasn't about to be electrocuted but then again if Beau had wanted him dead he could've done so a while ago. This weapon was a teddy bear compared to the rest of them. While Beau talks on Mad shrugs to Corie.

"Ne vous inquiétez pas, je vais vous aider à obtenir votre enfant dos." Mad agrees to help. Once they have shook hands Mad is set free. He rubs his sore neck and smiles. "Corie, I didn't know you had a baby! You little ho, keeping secrets like that from me. You know I would make the bestest Auntie." He walks over to her. "What in the world would the Master want with your kid? Not a teenage girl, is it? I want all the juicy details."

Beau folds his arms and glances over at Jyu. "This reunion going to take much longer? I know we both got people to save."

"Don't be such a little bitch." Mad rolls his eyes. "God, you guys are so serious. I'm still going to get the gossip on this shit and Beau still owes me an x-rated romp."

"How do I owe you anything?" Beau glares at him.

"I gave you head now you owe me sex. Top or bottom is optional." Mad sounds like he's joking but he isn't to which leaves Beau silent.

*~*~*~*

Lye has to stay focused to the major task at hand as he powers walks to the area on lock down. He swipes his ID and scans his hand along the way. inside the team is suited up in airtight suits complete with oxygen tanks. Juliet is hidden inside a containment field where she appears to be less than stable.
The six or so computers show her from multiple angles and monitor all of her vitals which are off the charts.

"Dr. Anderson, please go through decontamination and suit up." One of the male nurses stops him.

"What is happening to her?" He inquires.

"We're unsure of the direct cause, but we have not been able to stop the break down. Just in case we're keeping her in a germ free environment without human contact in order to keep the virus inside her from spreading." He explains the obvious. "We have samples in sealed containers with the microscopes. In this one over here we can see the virus is duplicating rapidly and it's unclear how long her body will last before it shuts down completely."

"Cool down the room. Have liquid nitrogen, enough to fill the room, as a precaution. There must be something triggering the virus to self destruct it's host in order to spread." He begins to dress. "I'm going in."
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:41 pm

It's like the Apocalyps is occuring inside her. All major organs, one by one begin to fail, movement is no longer an option for even the slightest will cause her agony. Beau... please... don't let me die. I know you'll come for me. I know you will.

The virus kept on saying only one word. Just one... driving Juliet insane.

Spread... spread... spread...

"Shut up... shut up... Shut up!" No longer sane the girl threw herself against every wall in the room. Hoping it will bring silence in her mind.

Her cries of agony could've been heard everywhere if she wasn't contained. "Make it stop! I beg you! Make it stop!" Juliet broke down where she stood desperate for release and silence. "I can't- I can't- I can't take it! Just kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:29 pm

"You two can have your little sex agreement later when this is over. Just get in the car." Once all of them are inside Corie turns on the airconditioning and thinks for a moment. How will they get inside without anyone noticing? The only way she can think of is the old incognito way.

"How do you feel about the idea of being a nurse?" She asks Beau.

Corie explained Beau her idea of him disguising himself as a nurse from the Pharmacy. It was good for him, because no one knows what he looks like. "Madden can get you a disguise." She turns to Madden who is sitting next to her. "Will you not amour?"

Then moving on to Juliet's current location. From her dashboard surfaced a computer monitor. On the screen was a digital blueprint of the building. Juliet's location was on the basement floors. "You will have to get pass a lot of locked, reinforced doors. Most of them need to be opened by either a code, finger print scanner, eye scan, you name it. Only authorized personal are allowed down there. So Kitty make sure it's an ID from someone who has access there. Just incase." Her knowledge stops there.

"Beau, no one knows who you are... but one, Dr. Lye Christian Anderson. You have seen him before." Her computer reveals a picture of him. "He was the "social worker"" Corie air quotes. "Juliet was talking to at the cafè... and he's the one who took my daughter."

Jyu looked closely at the picture of the man and realized who he was. Takeru always argued about him stealing his creations. "The Doll Maker."

Corie turns to her. "Oui, he'll most likely want to make Juliet his, by killing her and making her a doll." She paused. "Just like he tried to do to me."

Jyu staresd at the woman deeling sympathy for the first time. Everyone here, well except for Madden, is going to the ends of the Earth to get their loved one back. The clone had only her desire to not fail Takeru by going along with Beau on this ride. There was a problem for her; she looked like Juliet. Jyu would get instantly recognized if she walked in, but she HAD to go with Beau. Jyu is the only one who can save Juliet, at least from the virus.

The clone took Beau's hand in hers, their fingers intertwining. "Beau... you have to take me with you. My blood can help Juliet."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:05 am

"Yeah, I can be a nurse." Beau agrees.

"I've got a costume you can wear." Mad Cat pipes in.

"No," Beau knows better.

As Corie plots out the course of action and gives him the layout he can memorize it just by looking at it, but it occurs to him he could probably hack into any electrical locks or just break manual ones. Mad Cat agrees to help in a manner which Beau finds stereotypical for a cat to be a "cat-burglar."
When Corie shows him the pictures of this Lye guy Beau isn't surprised. He knew there was something fishy about a grown stranger who comes onto a teenage girl which also makes him wonder about himself.

"The Doll Maker." Jyu gives him an eerie nick-name. Corie confirms it with her own story of horror.

"If he tried to kill you then why are you working for such a bastard?" He has to ask.

"Being an assassin is a double edged sword, robot boy, much like a bisexual." Mad Cat defends her.

Jyu presses against Beau's ear and whispers, "Beau... you have to take me with you. My blood can help Juliet."

"I'm sure we can find you a disguise or even follow me through the air vents." Beau whispers back.

"Could just smash her face up beyond all recognition." Mad Cat suggests without turning in his seat. With those giant cat ears it's no wonder he picked up the slightest of sounds.

"Like she did to you?" Beau isn't amused.

"Please, no cloned cunt is going to make THIS face ugly. I'm as charming as I am cute." Mad still exudes confidence despite having been beaten and broken by a small girl. "Oh, here, Corie let me out. I'll go in on my own. No one is going to suspect me besides I bet Master Lye has denied you from any access. He's got to be sweating over knowing what a bad bitch like you can do to a hebephile. As much as I admire the Master's artistic genius I can't back a guy who may have kidnapped a little girl like one of those sick pedophiles." Somehow only a few years difference doesn't bother Mad Cat as it would a normal person.
He hops out the car and types a code into the gate. He walks straight in as if he owned the place. Beau had to hand it to him the little freak could bounce back.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:42 am

Madden strolls through the parking lot and with a swipe of his card he's inside. At first there doesn't seem to be anyone really here until he rides the elevator down to the underground floors. Each floor he stops at has interns scurrying about like mice in a hot oven. He's on his way to the level with employee showers, lockers, and gym because most of them just plain lived there.

As if on queue two young male nurses enter and they're just about the right height as Beau. The step inside and smile at him with little nod. They have to recognize him since he is the Pharmacy's golden boy, the last stunning creation of their greatest geneticist the late Michelle Brigsby.

"What floor?" Madden asks sweetly.

"Cafeteria." They answer.

"Hungry?" He pushes the button, "me too," there's an evil glint in his eyes as the doors close.
(extended scene found in Red Light District)

*~*~*~*~*

Lye lingers outside the clear door. Juliet is something out of a horror movie. Her veins are popping out of her face and she's throwing herself against the walls screaming.
Definitely not the reunion he daydreamed about. At the moment she's not a flicker to make his doll list.
"Takeru, what have you created," Lye shakes his head ashamed for the old man. "This is definitely the drastic work of an unstable man. I almost feel sorry for this poor thing." He sighs as he enters her room.

"Juliet, your cellular structure is breaking down. I need to know what is it that's caused the change? How were you able to keep stable before tonight?" He asks not knowing if she can even recognize him from behind the clear mask.
"Your very life depends on it and I do not wish for you to expire on me."

*~*~*~*~*

Mad licks his lips as he struts down the hall with two nurse's scrubs and two ID passes in hand. He spots a security booth and hops over the counter scaring the guard. "I had a question. Could you help me find someone?"

"Sure," the fat guy appears confused, "you're Mad Cat, aren't you? You work here?"

Madden blinks at him as if looking half cat wasn't proof enough. "Yes," he leans over his should and taps on a few of the camera controls. "I'm looking for my master, Dr. Anderson, have you seen him?"

"Um, no, but I can call his secretary and see." He picks up the phone and hits the number for the directory. "I've got a Mad Cat here looking for Dr. Anderson. Yes, he's-" it's then he notices Mad Cat is already gone. "He's gone." He hangs up with the look of a man who just saw a phantom.

Mad lands on the roof of the car with a light thump before swinging in through an open window. "And bingo was his name-o," he snickers as he tosses them the cloths, passes, 1 set of security keys, and 1 ultimate security pass. "Those will get you to level four. After that only scientists like Lye can get access. You're on your own."

"Thanks," Beau immediately starts stripping down and Mad can't help but purr a bit.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:26 am

"Down boy." Corie tells Madden while scartching him behind the ears.

Jyu had to step out of the car; it was much too cramped in there. She began stripping down, tossing in the baby blue, sleeveless dress she had taken from Juliet's drawers. The dress landed on Beau's face. "Oh sorry." She told him.

The nurse outfit fitted a bit. It was good enough. "Does this count as 'dress up'?"

"Well Madden we really are quite the interesting bunch. We capture the targets only to help them find each other again. What is next? Mm?"

When they are both ready Corie wished them luck and watched the android and clone walk into the belly of the beast. "Vous parier $ 500 que le clone ne va pas s'en sortir." She makes a bet with Madden.

"So," She tosses Madden her personal phone. "the last call I recieved there was from one of Lye's phones. It was my fille. You think we could trace the number back to it's origin?"

Last edited by Angel Wing on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:38 am

There was a familiar male voice in the room with her, but Juliet was to out of it to even name it. It was asking what was going on with her, how was she able to be stable until now. The girl tried to think, think hard, but it was harder to concentrate with all this pain. Only one thing comes to mind... more like a someone. Someone whom she cares for deeply and wanted to see very badly. It was only when he was around did she ever feel complete and free.

"Beau... where's my Beau? I want to see him." She turned to where the voice came from. Her vision was blurry.

As if her prayers were answered, the pain inside began to subside and the veins on her face were returning to normal. "I want my Beau, please can I see him?" The blood shut eyes were also returning to their lively chestnuts. Everything was getting cloaked in a dark veil and she fainted.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:44 pm

"Lemme go! Lemme go!" The creepy doll took Eevee back to her room and closed the door once the child was inside. Scared, the child hid herself inside the closet, holding her locket tightly. Mamman...

Just who was this man and these dolls? Why does he have a locket with a picture of an 8 year old girl, who happens to be her mother? There had to be something going on between all three of them.

"You know I used to tutor the piano when I was teaching at a university."

A five year old Eevee sat next to 20 year old Valentina, playing the song she had writen. "Mommy, where did you learn to play?"

A sad expression in Valentina's eyes. "Well... I learned from a man who tutored at a university very far from where we are now... I was fifteen, but I stopped going to the lessons."

Lye was telling her about a student he once had long ago, but lost contact with. "I had a promising student once, but she disappeared on me. I thought she may have died and all I had to remember her by was a solitary locket."

The auditorium was filled with joyful applause upon hearing little Eevee's beautiful, poetic song that she had writen. In the back stage mommy stood there with a smile and open arms. "Oh ma cheri, you played just like daddy."

Eevee stared at the locket again. Lye was a piano tutor at a university... Mommy learned to play from a man who tutored at a university... and Lye just happens to have a locket with a picture of her mother. Eevee had no idea who her father was, only little things her mother said occasionally like: he was a pianist, he and Eeevee had the same eye color and hair, he was really tall... she was too tall for her age. Strangely... this man, Lye... he fits in her incomplete conundrum.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:53 pm

As Madden happily watches Beau undress Corie scratches him behind the ears and tells him to cool down. He tilts his head to get her scratching in the right spot. She finds hit funny them helping their targets and wants to make a bet.

"Yep, life is full of surprises, but that's what makes life exciting." He smiles at her sitting back in the seat. "Vous pariez que sur une chose sûre? Ce n'est pas amusant, nous savons tous les deux, elle va mourir."

"You two are pretty messed up." Beau murmurs as he gets out.

She tosses her phone into his lap and informs him of the last number needing to be traced. Madden hums in thought. "Need my laptop. I can connect your phone and trace a call if it happens again. I could also hack into phone records and reverse the call, tracking it back to it's source. Looks like a land-line should be as smooth as lube." He then pauses. "Did you bring my shit from the hotel?"

*~*~*~*~*~*

Lye tries to comfort her without getting too close. He isn't sure what she's capable of, but as he does she starts to become more coherent and calm. Was it the presence of someone she recognizes causing a soothing effect? Could it be him as someone she obviously liked?
Then she starts asking for Beau. It's always about Beau, isn't it? He needed that troublesome robot gone, but he's too valuable to his research. Though his dolls were much more efficient weapons he has to compromise much of the human element in order to do so. Beau is made to be more realistic than being filled with an arsenal, but maybe that is what makes him truly dangerous?

"I'm sorry, Juliet, but Beau isn't here. He abandoned you. We had no choice but to take you in to save you." Lye lies in a very sincere manner. "Everything is going to get much better. I won't let anything happen to you. I would never abandon you. I see you as much more than someone's experiment. You are a beautiful young lady and I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure it stays that way. . ." He reaches out and gives her hair a small pet with his gloved hand, "forever."
The Bluetooth in his ear beeps. "Yes."

"Master, test results for Evangeline compared to Lye are complete. 99.348% conclusive match. Results follow:
D2S1338: 12/13, 10/12 = 1.845
D2S1358: 8/11, 11/14 = 2.714
D8S1179: 21.2/32, 19/21.2 = 3.675
D19S433: 15/18, 12/15 = 8.338
CPI = 153.435"

"Thank you, Sarah, that'll be all." Lye stands up lost in thought. Just this morning he was so excited over having a caged bird to raise until she is at full plumage, but now he can't imagine plucking those feathers. He glances back at Juliet. "I have to go, but I will be back, my dear. Please, stay alive." He exits through the decontamination chamber and ignores those who try to talk to him. He walks straight into the lounge and sits.
He isn't sure what to do at this point. Corie will be looking for her child and he's sure she's willing to kill him to get her back yet he would rather kill Corie first than let her have the upper hand. This girl is a new kind of person for him to figure out altogether. "I have a daughter." He finally admits. His entire adult life spent gathering dolls, other people's daughters, and he is bestowed a daughter of his own. Is this a cruel or merciful twist of fate. He never imagined he would pass on his genes to anything, but maybe a clone of his own.
Since the moment he met Evangeline he knew there was something very special about her down to his very soul. Something inside him made him genuinely want to be nice to her and protect her more so than a pet as he would any other human under his thumb.
He taps his phone and a doll lingering by the door answers. "Tiffany, what is the status on Evangeline?"

"She was found wondering. She was placed back into the guest room. She has since remained quiet."

"Check on her, but do not scare her. Please, be very accommodating and ask if she needs anything, will you?" Lye orders. "Tell her that her fa-" he wants to say it, but just can't bring himself to call himself such yet. "Tell her I will be home soon."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:20 pm

Beau lifts the undies from his head and tries not to smile at how cute it is.
These two goons for hire aren't anything scary as strong as they are.
As angry as he should be it isn't a cause for cold hearted vengeance. He gets out and makes it through the gates with ease. These badges are working perfect. He just hopes it isn't too perfect. There was no trusting the smile of the Cheshire Cat.

He walks through the halls with Jyu in toe as if they've been there a hundred times before. "We're approaching the higher security area. I'm turning on the jammer. The footage will either blur or turn off completely. These glitches won't go unnoticed, but they won't be able to see us so we need to keep moving. Do not hesitate and do not act like a clone or like Juliet which means don't go freaking out on me like before. Got it?"

He let's her respond, but keeps quiet as they walk past a security post. The guard waives them through without a second glance. Once past he speaks up. "I think I can sense her. It's faint but the ringing is my ears is getting quieter. Which means she's still alive. . .for now."

When they reach the end of the hall it appears to be a dead end. Beau runs his hand across it. "There's something hollow behind this wall must be an elevator." As if he's psychic the wall parts and a couple of lab techs in scrubs step out. They were chatting about security finding two half naked guys who passed out after having gay sex in that very elevator and it was so messy they had to have a janitor hose it out. They soon notice Beau who is standing right in front of them waiting to enter. The small group starts to walk out when one of them pauses.

"You new here?" the young man asks. "You lost?"

"Nope, just heading down." Beau answers.

"What the hell? She looks just like that girl! You know that test subject Dr. Anderson is looking after!" A female nurse exclaims in wide eyes horror.

Beau glances at her then back at the young man. "You're not new here, are you? Who the hell are you?"
Without hesitation Beau cold-cocks the guy and he falls back. His friend catches him."Quick someone call security!"
Another woman screams. "Help!"

"Jyu, knock 'em out, no witnesses!" He states the obvious. One of the women is in a karate stance. "I don't hit girls. Jyu, she's all yours."

*~*~*~*~*

G stands outside the door waiting for the van that will never show. She should've known something was wrong when those Pharmacy assassins disappeared. She had broken into their room, but was able to find little besides the woman's true identity.
She turns abruptly and marches inside to Dr. Takeru. "No sign of Juliet or the clones. I assume they've been captured. What are your orders, Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:43 pm

They should've arrived a life time ago. Something was wrong... no something was horribly wrong. His suspiscions were proven correct when G walked in, informing him about the possebility that Juliet and the clones may have been captured. Though he suspects the clones were most likely killed or they self destructed, those are their orders if they ever got captured.

"G... you left Jyu with Beau correct?" The android could sense if the real Juliet was away, given the fact that the devices implanted inside Juliet and Beau keeps them together and will alert Beau whenever Juliet was too far, but given the circumstances right now he can't rely on hope.

"Come with me." Takeru goes to the elevator, slides his ID on the scanner and punches in a code that takes them both down to the underground lab where he had been working nonstop to create a cure for the virus. The area had been shut down, but he still went on with his work in secrecy. He goes to the freezers, where the vials are and takes out the cure for the J-virus.

"I will not allow this to get worse than it already is." Takeru hands G the cure. "I want you to go find Juliet, and bring her nack here yourself, with or without Beau. If you see Juliet is not stable do not hesitate to give her the cure, but if she is stable bring her back."
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:02 pm

That voice spoke again. It was definately someone she had heard before, but can't put her finger on it. Juliet's head was still throbbing from all the stress that had occurd. The voice promised her that everything would be alright, but also informed her of some things that she just couldn't believe. Beau woudln't abandone her. He's been with her every step of the way. He wouldn't just leave her at the mercy of these Pharmacy people, who just want her for the infernal virus that was cruely administered to her since birth.

"I'm sorry, Juliet, but Beau isn't here. He abandoned you. We had no choice but to take you in to save you."

No... you're lying. You all took me away from him. She closed her eyes, not wanting to hear the voice.

"Everything is going to get much better. I won't let anything happen to you. I would never abandon you. I see you as much more than someone's experiment. You are a beautiful young lady and I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure it stays that way. . ." Juliet turned her head away from the voice was coming from, tearing up.

Lies all lies!

Someone touched her gently, as if a caress would soothe her that easily, "forever."

Alone once more she broke down in tears. Pleeding to be left alone and calling out to Beau. Beau find me. I know you wouldn't abandon me.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:31 pm

As Madden went on about the different ways they could track down the calls, Corie was lost in thought. A million things were going through her head like, what is Lye going to do to her baby? Did he even believe her when she said Eevee was his? Corie regreted it a little, but it was an impulsive act, desperation. Would Lye turn Eevee into a doll even if she was his daughter? There were so many reasons Corie had to not let this man have any relationship with her baby girl.

"Your shit is in the trunk." Corie pointed behind her with her thumb. It was at that moment when she noticed a smell. She sniffed around. "What- what is that stench? What is that stench?" When she got close to Madden it just hit her. "You didn't. You smell like fuck. So that's how you got the outfits." Corie sat back in her seat. "You get some every eight minutes. I haven't gotten some in 8 years."

Sex was an isseu with Corie ever since Lye. Though she did try dating a year after the event, men were always a territory she was reluctant to get intimate with. Maybe she went lesbo and hasn't realized it yet? Or maybe she's just a full on prude and hasn't fully acknowledged it.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Beau and Jyu made it through the gates and the front door, totally unoticed. So far so good. The building didn't seem that much crowded, maybe everyone was out or taking care of important bussiness? Have to hand it to the Pharmacy, the building was very high tech and complete with the latest advancement in technology, Jyu could see why the Apothecary felt so threatend by them. Down and Down to the vowls of the building. The area becoming more and more secure and crowded. Figures most of the employees would be here; they're reaching Juliet. Down here Jyu had to be extra careful not to be too noticible. Just like Beau told her, don't be clone, don't be Juliet... What was she suppose to be? Not clone... not Juliet, what was there left?

Yeah, sure Beau, I'll just be human. Like that was easy. Jyu has only just started to develope humanity, but she has no control over her emotions. How do humans do it? It was such a rollercoaster of insanity that she had no clue how to focus them and keep them in check. Maybe focusing on her desire to achieve will help keep everything else under control.

Beau finds a hidden elevator which opens up to reveal a crowd on their way out. One of the men stops acknowledging them.

"You new here?" the young man asks. "You lost?"

"Nope, just heading down." Beau answers.

"What the hell? She looks just like that girl! You know that test subject Dr. Anderson is looking after!" A female nurse exclaims in wide eyes horror. This was not going to end well. Everyone enters in a panic and Beau was ready to knock everyone out in order to keep going. Jyu, of course was also ready to help.

The woman was very skilled with her karate, throwing a kick here and there, trying to knock Jyu down to the ground, but Jyu was much too fast for her. Using her speed she manages to get around her and kick her spine with such force it broke. The woman fell to the floor already gone. She turned to see Beau was having a hard time with the guys.

"Need help?" No answer. Obviously no, but Jyu could still lend a hand. She grabbed one of them in a choke hold and pinned him against the wall, making him cough up blood. The guy began to spasm in her hand, due to the lack of oxygen, no time to wait for him to stop breathing, Jyu tightened her grip to the point where his traquea shattered, killing him.

Another man jumped her from behind, wraping his arm around her neck, attempting to choke her. Though oxygen was beginning to leave her she remained calm. Jyu held on to his arm and kicked him on his crotch. He let go and fell to his knees in agony, which gave her the chance to snap his neck.

She turned her attention to Beau who wasn't showing any signs of trouble. Quite the opposite it was an amazing site to see. Jyu hadn't really seen Beau fight before, considering last time she was sent flying and missed most of the scene.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:21 pm

As Beau took his weak opponents out one by one he is careful not to kill them. It's taken him longer than Jyu he noticed, but it took him even longer to notice that all her opponents are now dead. Against a superior, super strong clone like her these people had no chance.

"Jyu, did you leave anyone alive?" He asks knowing the answer. "They're innocent I didn't want you to kill them." He informs her. "Never mind, you can't understand can you?" He starts grabbing them up before kicking open a utility closet. "Stuff them in here. If they're found they'll sound an alarm. Hurry up," Beau speaks solemnly, but doesn't dwell on the fact he's stacking the dead and alive together like fallen soldiers on a battlefield.

He heads into the elevator and swipes his ID card. Not knowing where to start he goes to the 1st underground level. "We have to figure out which floor she's on or else we'll be wondering around here all night. Hopefully, they haven't cut into her yet. According to that cat-boy they'll be opening her up while she's still alive. Can't imagine a scarier hell than witnessing your own dissection."

When the doors open there's not much. The walls are pure white and the floors a pale pastel green linoleum. There are a few laundry bins by a few doors, but nothing that signals a real secretive area. He swipes his card and goes to the next level. The colors are the same, but this one has halls branching off of halls each with a multiple clear security doors and caution signs. He steps out and goes straight to the security desk sitting in the middle of the halls. The security guard is well armed and safe behind bullet proof glass. What did they think was going to happen down here?
"Security clearance, please," The bored guard with a huge mustache asks. Beau hands him his ID card. He takes a look at it and appears confused. "You look nothing like your ID, Braden, is it?"

"No, it isn't," Beau replies before shoving his hand through the glass and grabbing the guard by his collar. He yanks back repeatedly, smashing the man's face into the glass like an insect on a windshield until he is unconscious. Blood splatters out of his mouth and drips down the glass. He lets him go and grabs hold of the glass from the inside and pulls with all his might. It takes a moment but the seams give way and he's stuck holding and entire sheet of glass. He sets it down and hops over the counter, knocking the guard to the floor, and runs through the system. The security cameras at this post show no sign of Juliet.
"If only I could hack into the system." He mutters then on command the tips of his index fingers open up and two cables are released. He plugs them into the computer and suddenly he's connected to the mainframe. The data rolls over his eyes so quickly his eyes are darting in every direction to keep up. Somehow he is able to follow and he's spoofing through the firewalls to the utmost classified files.
He blinks and there is Juliet, alive, but doesn't seem well as she's curled up in a corner. She has been quarantined from the rest of the lab. The information gathered has her as unstable and highly contagious. There isn't much time. He has to get closer to her and with Jyu there's still a chance to save her.
"She's on the 3rd floor. The security there is beefed up so we have to be as careful as possible. If we're discovered there's no holding back. It has to be fast, because there's only 1 way out." He lets Jyu knows.

He hops back over and they go back to the elevator. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Madden hooks the cell phone up to the laptop and types in numbers so fast he could set the keys on fire. "Hmm..." He leans in and glares at the screen. "Private line for a land line isn't so abnormal, but the address is totally spoofed. Lye really doesn't want to be tracked." He opens another page. "Every landline runs through a service provider." He points out the obvious. "Wow, it's through the Pharmacy so if you call the Pharmacy for him they can directly patch you through to his home. Which means I have to hack into the Pharmacy's phone lines and reconnect to his direct extension." He calls the Pharmacy through the laptop and types in the extension number for the Master. "It's ringing," he says as the computer plays a classical tune.

"You have reached the private line of Dr. Lye Anderson. I am sorry, but he is not home right now may I take a message for you complete with full name and number in which you can be reached?" A young female voice answers the phone like that of a secretary.

Madden says nothing he only let's the computer trace the signal to it's diverted source. "No thanks." He finally tells her and hangs up. "Got it!" He shows Corie a map of the city and there's a green light leading from the Pharmacy to a sky rise apartment building only a few blocks away. "All that just to go so close? Talk about hiding right underneath your nose. You may as well used a bloodhound to track the scent." He mocks her as if everything he did wasn't easy enough. "So, puis-je la chance de rencontrer mon nouveau filleule? Je ne sais même pas son nom. Vous avez à me dire."

*~*~*~*~*

G drives in her slick black sports car towards the Pharmacy. An entire arsenal on her side she isn't about to let them stop her from getting Juliet back. She isn't sure where Beau is, but she can guess he's already inside. The damage left behind at the hotel shows he's put up a fight, but doesn't prove he was taken, too. She'll get them both back dead or alive.

*~*~*~*~*

Lye is at odds with himself. He tries to call Madden, but he doesn't answer. Corie is going to find a way to track down Evangeline and he's cooped up here with his career on the line. Juliet's condition has improved so tremendously there is no longer any rush to vivisect her. He needs to move his child before her mother finds her.
"Connie, I'm taking a lunch break. No one enters the virus containment area until I return. Keep security on full alert. I will be back. No calls." He casts off his lab coat and swings on his duster. He won't be able to concentrate until he's sure that Evangeline is safe in his care. If Corie gets to her first he'll never see her again.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:22 pm

Beau's reaction to her actions didn't really compute. Innocent? In Jyu's eyes they were the Apothecary's rivals, enemies that must be eliminated. Why not kill them? They took Juliet, one of their agents killed the clones and another attempted to take Beau -well sort of- and kill her. Just because the ones she had just murdered didn't take part in these acts doesn't mean they're innocent, does it? They are all Pharmacy.

As they went on Jyu kept on thinking about what happened back there.

"you can't understand can you?" The way he looked at her and said those words. Understand what? Humans? What was so special about them that made them innocent? What was so special about them that they deserved mercy? Jyu's somewhat human herself, a clone, but still human. Juliet is human, despite being genetically engineered, yet they're treated coldly, like they're worthless... nothing but objects they freely use for their own personal gains and ambitions and Beau, an android, a formal human that was also used as they all were. How could she understand?

They made it to a security room where Beau had brutally wounded the security guard. Funny, here she Beau had said humans were innocent. The clone watched in awe as the android preformed his normal functions. A truely advance machine, something the Pharmacy had not yet come to compare to. The androids seem to be the only achievement that the Apothecary seemed to have kept under the table.

He informs her about Juliet's whereabouts. A quarintine zone is not really a place that's easily accessable. Jyu had been in the same situation once when they were administring the virus to her. In her head she could remember the pain and torture of it all. The closeness of death. She knows why Juliet's quarintined, but a good guess is that the Pharmacy has no clue whatsoever why her original is unstable and at the brink of death. When they reach her, Beau's signal probably won't be able to help much no matter how close he is, maybe subside the pain a bit, but not the outcom. The only thing that could save her now was Jyu's blood.

"I'm always ready."

Once back in the elevator Jyu dared to ask him. "Beau... back there... you said they were innocent." She looked at him. "Why? Why do you see them that way? They're our creators' rivals that will never show us mercy. Why should I have let them live? And why is protecting Juliet from the world so important to you?" Beau was definately not the android the Apothecary created anymore. He was much more human than G or any of the other androids. He was much more human than even these Pharmacy people and the Apothecary. "Why is Juliet so important to you?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Corie waited patiently for Madden to work his magic. This was actually the first time she has ever asked Madden for help. In all the short years working together they have helped each other out, but never requested such.

The young mother could only think about her darling baby girl. Those sweet, big eyes, full of life and wonder, eyes that could melt anyone's heart and charm their way through anything. That voice of a godess when she sung. Everything about her was lovely and pure. A constant bright light in this abyss that Corie didn't allow herself to get out of, but once she finds her light again will Corie only allow herself to change for her daughter's sake.

I'm done with this life. I promise you that my Eevee.

"Got it!" Her eyes lit up. Those are the words she'd been wanting to hear from her kitty's lips.

She took his laptop in her hands and examined the map to her light. Corie smiled happily at the gorgeous sight, not even paying no mind at how close or far she was. Eevee was found and that's all she needed to know.

"So, puis-je la chance de rencontrer mon nouveau filleule? Je ne sais même pas son nom. Vous avez à me dire."
It was odd to her that Madden was really interested in meeting her baby, but Madden's Madden and he is strange and unpredictable.

"Vous la rencontrerez fois que nous obtenons la sortir de là. Je vais vous dire son nom une fois que vous m'aidiez et mon enfant disparaître de la face de la terre et de radar de Lye." She put on her seatbelt, brought the car to life and sped down the road, following the directions on the map.

"I could kiss you." That's certainly something that Valentina has never said to a man in her entire life. The joy of getting her daughter back was so overwhelming she could burst.

It wasn't too long for them to get to Lye's place. What was going to be the challeneg is how they were going to get inside and out. There was security and he most likely had his dolls in the apartment keeoing watch like guard dogs. Nevertheless Corie was determined to get her Eevee back no matter the cost.

"Well", she paused and looked at Madden, "shall we ring the doorbell?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Go away! Leave me alone you freaky doll!" First these dolls are able to move, now they're able to create complete and coherent questions. These dolls were not your normal dollies that could only move their eyes and occasionally open their mouths. Some could say phrases that made no sense, but NEVER under any circumstances could they EVER answer back or create coherent sentences. Less be persistant about getting a little girl out of a closet to come out and play.

"You're even more creepy than I thought if you think that Imma coming out and play with you!" Evangeline is a child, but it's even ubsurd to her that she's actually having an arguement with a DOLL. In her head this was some kind of freaky Chucky movie she had accidentally seen a scene from while surfing the channels on the tv. Ever since then she had thrown out all of her dolls out fear of them coming alive and attempt to kill her as payback for the times she had gave them "time out" for ridiculous reasons.

The doll was trying to open the closet door, but the small child was trying to keep it closed. The door was ajar for just one second, it was in that split second did she really gaze up at this monstrosity and let out a scream. "Get out! Get out! Leave me alone!" Eevee kicked the doll on her shin in an attempt to push her away, but to no avail. Though she did manage to close the door.

"Don't you dare come near me or open this door again!"

Last edited by Angel Wing on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:30 pm

Spread... Spread... Spread... Spread...

The virus wouldn't stop repeating that word. Not even Juliet could get it to stop and make it talk to her. It's as if this distress was driving both entities insane. Curled up in a corner the girl rocked back and forth. There was absolutely nothing she could do. There was no peace anywhere, not in her mind, not in her thoughts, not in the world all around her.

Everywhere, EVERYWHERE they wanted her. They wanted her for this autrocity that lives and lingers inside. Fine, they could have it. Let them take it, let them have it, let them kill Juliet and save her from this nightmare once and for all. It was the most mercifull thing they could do for her.

Beau... how could this happen...? why did you leave me? Why? For a moment there was absolute silence in her mind. Juliet lifted her head sowly, breathing unevenly. This sudden peace of mind, her sharp pains... all succumbing to calm. It could only mean one thing, he was here.

"Beau..." He was here. He came for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apothic Purple: Doppelganger   Apothic Purple: Doppelganger - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apothic Purple: Doppelganger
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next