Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madnesseum

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Madnesseum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madnesseum   Madnesseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:43 pm

When Corie speaks to him in that corny southern accent Beau knows where that odd prank call came from though he's not surprised by Madden's involvement he didn't expect the single mom upstairs to take part in such childish actions. Must be boring to be a mother.
She pushes him to drink further which is something that doesn't take much convincing in order to do so, but her actions towards the underage Juliet is less than acceptable.

"She ain't got to drink, she's a lightweight, let her be." Beau steps up to defend her after he finishes his beer.

"Don't be such a candy ass!" Madden swings his hand holding a bottle of vodka around Beau's shoulder to hang upon him. "She's old enough I was given wine by his age she's gotta build up an immunity!"

"You are an exception to every rule and you are also the only one who's ass is made of candy according to your countless callers passing through this turn-style you call an apartment." Beau points out.

"You...don't even know..." Madden stifles a laugh. Beau just rolls his eyes at him. "Corie, you hotness, let's get this house party started!" Mad raises the bottle in the air and cheers. He puts the opening to Beau's lips and makes him take a swig. "Jules, get off your high horse and have some fun this is summer time it's like spring break there are no excuses and no judgments for all you do! Have at it, bitches!"
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Madnesseum   Madnesseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:57 pm

Corie and her kitty cat were dancing around like wild linguini, to songs of his own picking. She forgot what it meant to be responsible and basically regressed to the years she couldn't enjoy because of reasons.

Juliet tried to quietly get to the door now that they were all distracted and lost in their own world. I'm so not coming back. Just as she was about to open reach the door and her freedom, Corie pulled her back... a little too close to her half naked body.

"Uh... Ms. Fortier I reeeaaally think I should be going." Her voice was shaky, cheeks flushed by this very close contact with a grown woman's body. Oh my...

"Aaawww," Corie pouted. "But I was about to start a truth or dare game." She turned to Madden. "What do ya say kitty?" Of course he was all for it.

Juliet's heart sank. This game... is not gonna be like those I play in teen parties. The cared teen tried to pull away, but Corie's grip was really strong. I wanna live! It was a surprise that Ms. Fortier is not normal at all. This woman has her hidden agenda and is as mischevous and unpredictable as everyone else in this Wonderland.

"Kitty! I chose you. Truth or dare?" Corie asked him. "If you pick dare, you have to blindfold a friend and have them kiss three objects. Just don’t tell them what they are."
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AliceRianne
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Madnesseum   Madnesseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:43 pm

"But I was about to start a truth or dare game." Corie turned to Madden. "What do ya say kitty?" Of course he was all for it. He lets out a yell of agreement as he throws his arms in the air and shakes his bottle of liquor around.

Beau can see the desperate need for Juliet to run and hide, but if this 16 year old didn't loosen up she is going to break under the insanity of this place. Beside from that these two drunken morons would never let him live it down if he convinced them to let her go. It would seem like he was protecting her as if they were dating or something. So he sits back and let it play out. Who knows maybe Juliet would find either a backbone or a reason to party? Those are the only best case scenarios he can imagine.

"Kitty! I chose you. Truth or dare?" Corie asked him. "If you pick dare, you have to blindfold a friend and have them kiss three objects. Just don’t tell them what they are."

Madden gives her a nostril chuckle. "You don't tell what the truth or dare is before your victim makes their decision!" He corrects her. "But now that I know let's take that dare, bizotch! I'm not scared!"
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Madnesseum   Madnesseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Juliet let herself drop on her knees in surrender. I give up.She can only hope that whoever is the victim of this dare isn't gonna be her. She was praying it wouldn't be her. Oh lord have mercy!

"Well whoz ze friend u r gonna blindfold?" Corie asked her kitty, putting an arm around him.

The teen waits quietly while Madden and Corie decide who the blindoflded victim will be. Please be Beau, please be Beau. If she had her phone on her she would've called the police by now.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Madnesseum   Madnesseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:38 pm

"My friendz, my friendz," Madden gently slaps his cheek & looks around. "I. . ." he points from one person to the next, "chooooooooze..." he winks at Corie, "YOU!" he stops at Beau.

Beau shakes his head because he found it obvious yet concedes to whatever is coming his way.

"Blindfold my main nigga!" He announces. Corie does so and it results in them spinning Beau around as if he is about to pin a tail on a donkey. Madden doesn't have to go far in order to find the 1st kissing target. It's Juliet. "A virgins kiss is hard to miss." He chuckles.

Beau leans over with his lips barely puckered and meets the soft, warm lips of a sweet smelling target. His best assumption it's poor Juliet who is a victim in any game. Beau is spun around again and finds his lips against a pair that smell of top shelf vodka. He guesses are Madden. Last but not least are a plush pair of alcoholic lips slick with gloss and more than eager after a moment to wrap around him and make his lobito stand on end.

Not like he can argue getting to kiss 2 girls over 1 guy but it was crazy to be the center of attention. Beau cracks his neck and smiles. "So is it my turn now or am I another victim of circumstance?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Madnesseum   Madnesseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:08 am

Juliet stood up from the floor, about to take the opportunity to escape now that Corie has released her to spin the blindfolded Beau, but she found herself trapped in Corie's grip as Madden leaned Beau towards her. At first she was confussed but then remembered the dare... she was about to be stolen of her first kiss to a stupid game.

N-no! No, no, no, no, no, no, NO! As much as she struggled to get away it was inevitable to be forced into kissing an older man. This should totally count as molestation, if it doesn't than God only knows what does count as such.

Left blushing, everyone else gets a chance to kiss Beau's luscious lips. Corie took the chance to absolutely savor every corner in that mouth and did the man know how to kiss back. With the dare succesfully completed it was only fair to let Beau have the next turn.

"Be my guest, elegant." She goes over to sit on the couch with her legs crossed.

Juliet couldn't believe that Beau just let himself be pushed into kissing a girl half his age. She walked up to him with mad writen all over her face, though her blush remained. She's so appaulled the only fitting reaction she could muster was a slap. Which she gave him. I hate you. With that she stormed out of the room.

Corie chuckled, amused by the outcome. "Ouchie. Dat lookz like it hurt. Guess ya didn't do itz right for her." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Madnesseum   Madnesseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:07 am

"Oh-oh-hell no, you hoe!" Madden blocks the door. "It ain't is fault u can't take a kiss! I tell him to do so he kiss all of us!" He points out. "I had him kissing all of us and you the only one hitting people over something so innocent. Bitch, you got o ease up or I'm gonna scratch your eyes out."

Beau pulls the blindfold off his eyes. "Whoa, now, cat, don't you lay a claw on her!" He warns Madden. "I've been hit harder. A lady has a choice in her reaction so suck it up. I'm fine." He lets it all go. "You want an apology?" He asks Juliet. "Is sorry enough?"

"Don't apologize to some tight ass who can't handle a simple interaction. Not like I made you commit sodomy on the virgin." Madden argues.

"Really?" Beau shakes his head at him.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Madnesseum   Madnesseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:21 pm

"Sorry doesn't cut it." Her eyes were tearing up. "Can't believe I lost my first case in a game and to you." What's worst is that it was anything but special or magical as some of her friends said. This was terrible.

Fet up with the nonsense she turns back to this drunken splice dude. "Get out of my way. I wanna leave now."

Corie goes over to grab a drink from over the counter. "But ya haven't got a chanze to play."

"I don't wanna play. I want out."

"Buh iz Beau'z turn. He might haz somethin gewd." Corie drops to the floor like a rag doll, with her drink in hand.

I'm too young to be going through this. "I don't wanna know what's next." She goes back to Mr. Hoftmen. "Move!"

Corie groans, this kid was ruinning the fun. "Let the virgin leave Kitteh. She no fun and ah wanna keep playin."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Madnesseum   Madnesseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:49 am

He gives Juliet a fake chuckle. "Don't you ever tell me what to do, sorry ass little maid!" He snaps at her for telling him to move. "Can't stand the heat? Get out of the mutha fuckin kitchen, prude!" He points at her. "Just because you can't handle a little kiss from a hot dude doesn't mean you gotta take it out on me. I thought you could have fun with it and finally loosen up but fuck it, why did I think it was a good idea to include you with our club? Who wants to hang with a prissy brat who can't appreciate a good thing!" He hisses at her and rolls his eyes. "Lucky I don't scratch your eyes out..." He goes to get another drink. "Know what I'd give to kiss that handsome man? Tsk, what a waste."

Beau has nothing to say. He can see it's troubling for a girl to be kissed by a man she isn't into but it is insulting she would react the way she did. "I didn't even slip a tongue. I bet you've been kissed more intimately by a pet." He was taking her side until now. "I'm sorry it was so awful. Thought we were getting to be "friends", but it was my bad. Go ahead and leave if you want to nobody is going to stop you. Your just employed by the manager you can't be a social friend." He sighs and turns away to grab another beer.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Madnesseum   Madnesseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:24 pm

Lots of teenagers make big deals out of every little thing; there are those who think the sky is falling because they broke a nail, the hair dye isn't the correct color, nail polish is chipping and ruined after just a minute after putting it on. Juliet is one of those sadly, but being realistic it's not her fault she can't look past it. Everyone really learns when they get slapped in the face and perhaps, for Juliet, that time is near.

After being shot down by everyone in the room, quite well deserved for being a pussy, she just took a breath of liquory air and dashed out, slamming the door behind her.

Corie couldn't careless. Discarding the dramatic teen from her mind she went over to Beau, throwing her arm lazily on his shoulders. "Zssoo... who iz gonna be ur victim elegant?" She concluded with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

PostSubject: Re: Madnesseum   Madnesseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:06 am

Beau feels a ping of guilt for being so callous towards Juliet. She's young, dumb, and out of her comfort zone, but his own childhood was no picnic. He has helped her soften up before, but now he's sure as shit he just ruined all the hard work there was no way she would be hanging out with him again. For her own sake maybe it's for the better.

Corie throws her arms over Beau's shoulders. Her body is running on hot and her dirty pillows are soft against him. She's quite attractive for a mother or as Madden would call her a M.I.L.F. "Zssoo..." she gives him a wink, "who iz gonna be ur victim, elegant?"

He scoffs at the prospect. "I'm not that imaginative..." He points over to the living room table. "Let's get our strip poker on." He smiles.

"That's my, boy!" Madden jumps on him from the front and swings around to the side so Beau has Corie on one side & Mad on the other. "Let's get this party started!" He dashes over to the stereo system & turns on some dance music. "Bring it on, sexy!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madnesseum   Madnesseum - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madnesseum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apothica :: Taste of Apothica :: Apothic Xtras :: Apothic Side Stories :: Living Lunacy-
Jump to: