Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Condom Cove Condos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Welcome to Condom Cove Condos Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:20 pm

In a quaint city by the sea the weather is warm and tourists flock to the natural beauty all summer long. Just outside the tourist spots and hidden along that shore is a lovely apartment complex home to the most interesting of people and soon another interesting person is about to join the bunch. . .

"Nyah!" The frisky feline opens his eyes to the world and stretches out as far as he can with his tail in the air. He blinks a bit, his eyes narrow slits, and rolls out of bed. He makes his way to the living room and sees his roommate laying passed out on the couch. With a playful spring he hops up on his back and wiggles around.

"Gah!" The red head young man screams as the wind is knocked out of him. "Fuck, Mad, what the fuck? I'm trying to sleep here!"

Mad lays down flat on his back and whispers in his ear, "You're so handsome when you sleep, Beau"

"You always think I'm handsome, you freak, now get off me or I'll make you get off." Beau says without thinking.

"Better get me off then," Mad agrees.

"Fine," Beau scoffs. He whips around and rolls off the couch squishing Mad under his back. Mad lets out a wild scream and flails his arms and legs around frantically. "How do you like that for getting off, huh, yeah, take it all!" Mad isn't finding it as funny. Eventually Beau gets up and turns to him with a smile until he notices something. "Why are you naked?!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-@-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

She sits at her bedside wiping down a large hunting knife with oil before she sharpens it.
Her phone rings, but she lets it go to voice mail. She never answered the phone.

She picks it up and listens to the voice mail. The caller doesn't have a name just a location and a time. It's all she needs. She erases the message and sets the phone back down to go back to her knife. The sunlight peeking through the blinds catches the clean metal and reflects into her face illuminating her green eyes.  She's got plenty of time to get ready.

Shoving the knife back into it's sheath she stands up and goes through the darkness into her kitchen. The black dog on the couch lifts his head then puts it back down. She opens the freezer and pulls out a carton of double chocolate swirl ice cream.
Her one weakness.

"Move it, D," she orders the doberman as she plops down, flicks on the TV, and digs in.

He sips on his coffee and read the headline of the local newspaper. "Summer Break Begins" but he's more interested in the other front page story "No Leads on the Missing Sweet Sixteen." The Sweet Sixteen are 16 teenage girls who have gone missing in towns around their city 1 every summer for the last 16 years. No leads and no clues and no witnesses and no pattern other than the girls were all into music either singing or playing of instruments. He smiles until his grandfather clock chimes.
He picks up his phone and checks his messages. "Almost time for the new employee. I better get down there to greet her." He takes one last sip before going to grab a nicer button up shirt. Presentation was the law of being a manager also politeness, responsible, punctual, strong, kind, efficient, and most of all charismatic. All these characteristics and more describe him to a T. He pulls back his silky, long bleach blonde hair into a loose hair tye that drapes down his narrow back.

He exits his apartment on the top floor and takes the elevator down. At the ground floor he takes a deep breath and walks into the sunlight beaming through the front doors. "Thank god for blessing us with another beautiful day."

"You can say that again, Mr. Lye," the front desk man kisses up. "This is my favorite time of year."

"Mine too, Gunther, mine too," Lye grins wickedly.
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:09 pm

The bus ride is very comfortable all the way to her summer home. Now 16 for only a few days parents think of her as old enough to care for herself, at least for the summer. Dressed in a blue skirt that reached almost to her knees, underneath it shor tights, a light green clapped sleeve shirt and a pair of white flats that go with her accesories. She talked on to her friend on her cell about how she would rather be off on the Caribbean trip they had planned together for the summer.

"OMG! PLEASE promise me that you'll take loads of pics for me?"

"Girl don't freak. I'm gonna take pics all over the place. Specially the guys." The two girls giggled over the phone.

"I can NOT believe mom and dad didn't let me go." She slumpped back in her seat with a frown, not believing they let her off on her own with a summer job, yet not go off with her friend to the Caribbean islands.

"I know! What is their deal?"

"It's the whole "it'll help you be more responsible" card." Juliet sighed.

The bus arrived at her destination. Reading the sign displaying the name of her work center for the summer she makes a face that just expresses how awkward she feels just by looking at it. Though the buildings were fairly beautiful; almost all rooms had a balcony that over looked the ocean that was easily accessable.

"Dude you will not believe the name where I'm staying."

"Judging by the sound of your voice I'm afraid to ask." Her friend paused. "What is it?"

Before answering Juliet took a deep breath. "Condom Cove Condos."

There was a moment of silence between the two, "You are pulling my leg." Her friend couldn't believe what she just said.

"No... really... that's the name." Not even Juliet could believe the name and she just read the sign.

It was time for her to join the people of this oh so "properly" named condos. "Well I gotta go join the Condom people." Laughter surged across from her phone.

"Ok ok. Be sure to play it safe." With that she hung up her phone and thought. I don't think it can get anymore "safe".

Mr. McSneeze, her bus driver offered to help the teen with her bags. A request she accepted since Juliet took four with her. Walking towards the entrance the girl smiled wildly at how incredible the place was. Like a tropical get away. In a way it made up for her not being able to go to the trip.

"Lemme get the door for ya." The kind gentleman held the door open as she entered and settled down her two carry-ons to look around the lobby. It was big, equipped with sofas, tea table, indoor plants and a bay window.

"How cool is that." She ran toward it and looked out in awe. A pool filled with crystal clear water laid up front with the ocean that just went for miles and miles. "No... way there's a pool. Oh I wanna jump in."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Mommy! Mommy! Look it!" The small child ran to her young mother who was making lunch in the kitchen. It was a nice day for the two. So far there were no duty calls from either of her obligations. Today she could enjoy her day off with her beautiful child and just goof around like they haven't in a long time.

"What is it?" She cleaned her hands on her apron and knelt down to her little girl's level.

"I caught a lizard, see?" When Eevee opened her cupped hands Corie jumped away from her.

"Ah! G-get that thing out of here!" So many times she had told her not to bring in filthy animals, yet this continued to happen.

"B-but... it lost it's tail. I wanna nurse it back to health." The child gave her the googly eye look, beging her mother to let her keep her new friend.

"Miel... I am one hundred percent sure that it will grow back on it's own. Now put it back outside and wash your hands lunch is almost ready."

With a long sigh Eevee did as her mother asked. "Très bien, je vais le remettre."

"Merci."

Kids should come with a manual.
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AliceRianne
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Lye snaps his fingers to signal the front desk clerk, Gunther, to use the baggage wheeler to take the bags of this lovely young lady who ran in without giving him a single glance. He walks up behind her and taps her on the shoulder.

"Miss, I assume you are Juliet Saito, our new maid? I am Lye Christian Anderson. I am the manager of this apartment building. I will be showing you to your room, around the building, assign your jobs, and go over the rules with you. I would also like to introduce you to all our current residents. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask." He does a little bow, taking her hand, and giving it a slight kiss. He then straightens up and puts his hands behind his back.
"I hope your trip was tolerable. I would hate for it to hinder any work you will need to do today. As you have never had a job such as this that involved much responsibility it was a leap of faith to hire you on my part. Please, do not disappoint my efforts, Miss Juliet." He stares straight into her eyes with an unwavering smile.

"Why the hell did you wake me up so early? I've got such a fucking hangover." Beau leans on the counter as he waits for Mad to make him eggs.

"I couldn't help myself. I'm up with the sun." Mad shrugs.

"Yeah, then you sleep for 12 hours a day." He snips. "Why don't you put some damn pants on!"

"Why don't you take your damn pants off?" Mad yells back at him. He turns around and slides the eggs onto a plate, sliding it to Beau. "Protein, it helps a hangover. I should know." He winks.

"I don't want to know." Beau can already guess what he's referring to and digs in.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:11 am

Juliet got startled by the little tap on the shoulder she just recieved. Quickly she turned to face a very tall and handsome gentleman that was looking down at her.

"Miss, I assume you are Juliet Saito, our new maid? I am Lye Christian Anderson. I am the manager of this apartment building. I will be showing you to your room, around the building, assign your jobs, and go over the rules with you. I would also like to introduce you to all our current residents. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask."

Hearing his name she realized he was the manager and therefore her boss. Before she had time to answer him Juliet was taken a back by his acts as he gently took her hand and planted one on it. Oh... okay? This doesn't really happen everyday what with all the gentlemen suddenly runing for the hills. Only a few stayed behind.

"Oh my..." She mumbled, feeling her heart pick up the beat at this little kind act, her cheeks blushing.

"I hope your trip was tolerable. I would hate for it to hinder any work you will need to do today. As you have never had a job such as this that involved much responsibility it was a leap of faith to hire you on my part. Please, do not disappoint my efforts, Miss Juliet."

That smile he kept throughout his sentences gave her a chill and not the good kind. In a way it was kind of creepy. The whole idea she got from all he said was that most likely there weren't that many people interested in this job. Translation for his last sentence: 'Don't fail me or you die.'

"Well um..." She smiled back. "I will do my best to not let you down boss, hehehe." Her attention turned to the clerk who was taking her belongings. Inside Juliet was praying that they wouldn't get lost or stolen. "I do look forward to working here for the summer."

The two went toward the elevator where her tour of the building shall begin. "Before you say anything I wanted to thank you for having that much faith on a person you don't know and I apologize for my entrance hehehe. The building is amazing. As is the view."
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:26 am

In the elevator Juliet thanks him for his leap of faith.
"No need to thank me. If you do good then you have my gratitude, truly, for giving up your summer to me. Takes a very responsible girl your age to work, but don't worry you will be given time to play." Lye has a hard time not to make this personal.

"Your duties will stem from everything a traditional hotel provides such as assisting in laundry, delivering newspapers, going in for cleaning calls, vacuuming the halls and lobby; collecting trash from small wastebaskets all over, restocking towels beside the pool and taking drink orders from residents which get charged to their rent. There are multiple things you will be asked to do that you need to document in the log which are charged to their rent. You may accept tips and report any inappropriate offers such as sexual acts in exchange for monetary value. IF you are caught having inappropriate relations with any resident you will immediately be fired, forced to leave, and docked that weeks pay. The severity of the act will dictate further police action." He informs her.
"Please be as kind, courtesy, and professional as possible. Our tenants tend to be a bit on the...eccentric side." He tries to put it nicely. "They are very unique individuals with very different requests. Patients is key, but if anything gets out of hand or you don't understand please contact me immediately and I will handle it. I do not want you to push yourself too far or do anything outrageous." He tries to sugar-coat it.

"Do you understand?" He glances at her and waits for her response, but before she can ask any further questions the bell dings and they arrive on the fourth floor. "Each floor resides 2 apartments. Each apartment is 2 master bedrooms with full kitchens, living rooms, and balcony." He lets her know.
He knocks on the first door. "This resident has a daughter and speaks fluent French so if you are confused just politely inform her that you don't understand. She tends to be very protective of our-her daughter. It is okay to be the little sweetheart's friend but don't try to get her to do anything without prior approval. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:49 am

Juliet had to pull out her phone to type everything down as Mr. Anderson spoke. Her fingers could only type so fast. As he went on about her duties she tried to ask him to slow down a bit but at the same time she didn't want to interupt.

You may accept tips and report any inappropriate offers such as sexual acts in exchange for monetary value.
Slowly her head rose up and turned to look at her boss with a face that clearly said 'are you kidding me?' Surely he must be joking... right? People actually ask that stuff!? So far she can feel the initial vibe the building gave out go from an exciting get away, to a Wonderland of mystery.

"IF you are caught having inappropriate relations with any resident you will immediately be fired, forced to leave, and docked that weeks pay. The severity of the act will dictate further police action."

As he spoke those last two sentences the only thing popping out from behind her phone were her chestnut eyes. All she could think of to answer him was just a silent nod. All these regulations and instructions were giving Juliet a head ache and the job hasn't even started yet.

Relief washed over her when he informed her that she could feel free to contact him at any time whenever she felt the need of help, to which she feels is going to happen... A LOT.

"Do you understand?" She looks up at him about to say something.

"Uh-" The elevator went ding. Dang.

On the fourth floor of the building she sees there are two appartments, which Mr. Anderson decribes to her so she could have an idea of their size and how much she may have to clean.

He knocks on the first door. "This resident has a daughter and speaks fluent French so if you are confused just politely inform her that you don't understand. She tends to be very protective of our-her daughter. It is okay to be the little sweetheart's friend but don't try to get her to do anything without prior approval. Understand?"

Juliet caught the "our" part and became confussed when he quickly exchanged it to just "her". While they waited for the resident to answer the door she took the opportunity to talk to him.

"May I have your number? I don't have it and... from what you have said so far I think you are gonna be hearing from me... A LOT, but I will try to get through most situations on my own of course." She laughed nervously. "Were you being serious about the sexual acts part?"

Right at that moment the door opened. From behind it appeared a young woman, with long, silky, brown hair and hazel eyes, probably in her early 20s.

"Oh bonjour." The woman greeted them. "Monsieur Lye."

"Hello hehe, I'm Juliet Saito, the new maid. I don't speak french." Juliet laid out right then and there.

Corie smiled warmly at the girl. "Well do not worry I know english and so does my little girl. Welcome. I am Valentina Cornelia Fortier."

"Thank you. Nice to meet you Miss Fortier." There was piano music playing in the background. It was so lovely and soothing. "Oh that music is incredible."

"That's my daughter. She is practicing."

"Well she sounds like she's already a professional. How old is she?"

"Eight. Eevee!" She called out to her little one. "Come here a moment miel." The supposedly eight year old, could pass for a 12 year old. This Eevee was too tall to be an eight year old, she was almost Juliet's size. It was shocking to hear that an eight year old was producing such devine music from an instrument that not many people could dream of mastering.

"Oui mamman?" Said the child.

"I want you to say hi to the new maid, Juliet."

"Bonjour. I'm Evangeline. Are you Juliet Capulet from the play?"

Both Juliet and Corie giggled at her question. This child was so cute it could melt anyone's heart. "Gosh no. I don't want that tragedy and how do you know a play like that? You're eight."

"So? I read it AND understood. Did you?" Juliet went wide eyed when Eevee crossed her arms and gave her "the look", making her feel inferior.

"Uh..."

Corie stepped in. "Okay. Eevee, go get back to practicing."

"Yes mommy." Before leaving Eevee hugged Lye tightly and went her merry way.

The firs impression she got from the kid was that Evangeline was gonna be a handful. Seing how she hugged Mr. Anderson gave her the impression that those two were related. Aw he's a daddy.

"She's cute." Was all Juliet could say about her. Though there were a few other things she would like to say, but didn't because the rules say she must be professional.

"Mmm... Sorry about that. Kids, they don't come with a manual. Well since you are going to be the maid I'll let you know I am very easy. There is not going to be much of a mess..." She paused. "I do not make promises about my Eevee's room." She laughed. "But if I may request you not to clean it too often I don't want her to get used to not having to clean her room herself."

"Oh sure no problem. I'll write that down."

"Well I'm sure you have much more to see so I'll let you two continue." With that being said Corie closed the door.

Juliet looked at Lye with a grin. "Hmm... so... Daddy?" She giggled. "I suppose that's your girlfriend huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:33 am

Juliet got along with Corie and Evee quite well which made Lye a little uneasy. It wasn't like Corie to be so accommodating, but he doesn't interrupt them.

In the end it all doesn't matter when Evee rushes up and gives him a hug without him having to ask. The purest thing in his life and he isn't even allowed to be alone with her.
They step outside the door and Juliet makes a correct assumption about him being the sweet child's father, but the second part makes him clear his throat. "C'hmm, no. . .its a long story but Evangeline was conceived during a very short term courtship. Of which is not up for discussion. I would appreciate your utmost discretion on the matter and do not bother Corie with any questions concerning such." He flat out sets another rule right there.

"Let us move onto the third floor as no one else stays here at the moment." They hop back in the elevator and immediately arrive. He steps out and to the far left. "Now this next residence is a bachelor couple who tend to be the most, how do I say this?" He puts a hand to his chin. "They are the most spontaneous. Most messes can be found done by them. I do not suggest "hanging-out" with them or taking any far fetched requests seriously. Lets say they are capable of everything. We have lost multiple maids due to them. I cannot prepare you enough." Lye lays it on heavy yet it still doesn't feel accurate enough. He doesn't include how many times the police have been called which reminds him. "Don't be afraid to call the police if things get out of hand."

Despite Juliet's expression he knocks on the door.

"You gotta work today?" Mad asks.

"It's Saturday, no I don't have to work, but I was thinking about picking up a few later."

"Have you ever wondered-" Mad starts with the spatula still in hand.

"Here we go," Beau mumbles.

"-how come as men our diet influences the taste of our cum?" Mad touches the spatula to his chin.

"NO," Beau quickly answers in hopes to stop this conversation when there's a knock at the door. "Thank god," He gets up to answer the door then screams back at Mad, "get some fucking pants on! Let a least 1/3 of the world who hasn't seen your dick stay a mystery!"

"I'm putting on an apron!" Mad wraps his front half up.

Beau, wearing a pair of dirty jeans, opens the door enough to lean into the doorway. "You heard that, didn't you?"

Lye forces a smile. "I wanted to introduce you to our new maid for the summer. Her name is Juliet Saito, please always address her properly, and be mindful this is her first job. I know she has her work cut out for her with you two, but I trust you can be respectful."

"NOPE!" Mad hops over in the background behind Beau.

Beau can't help but chuckle. He glances at Juliet and opens the door wide. "This? This is what you're sending to handle us? A middle school student? Isn't there child labor laws against this shit?"

Lye closes his eyes for a second and takes a small breath. "She is 16 and willing to work hard."

"You guys want some sausage and eggs? We got three kinds of sausage, but one has gotten cold. The eggs are still hot." Mad is referring to 2 non-edible sausages.

"Let me introduce them to you so we can leave. This young man is Beau Haydn." He gestures to the shirtless, muscled, red head who only gives her a small waive. "Over there, apparently half nude, is Madden Hoftmen. Please, Madden, she's under-aged."

Madden strolls over and holds a hand out to shake. "What? I ain't got anything to be ashamed of I'm a strapping little twink. I work out and I'm over average." He is completely confident in himself. Lye can only put a hand to his eyes to express a sudden headache. "Don't worry we're not that bad. What brings you here on summer vacation instead of losing our virginity on a beach during a bonfire to the soccer team?"

So he says but their apartment is a pure bachelor pad/man-cave theme. The art is slightly erotic, the tv is huge, couch a long comfy black plush with unknown stains, alcohol everywhere, and no girly colors.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:30 am

There were no words in any vocabulary of every language known to the human race that could even begin to describe the scene that just played out in front of Juliet. From what her eyes could see the bachelors' appartment was something out of a rated- R movie... maybe even higher than R. As the three men went on with their dialogue all Juliet was doing was just standing there like a stick in the mud, staring at every little detail of the mess and oh so many things she couldn't identify. Obviously these two are lewd and inappropriate to a degree that got Juliet asking herself if Mr. Anderson was that much serious that she has to enter this porno-like domain and touch everything that is in desperate need of cleansing. From all that's visible, just cleaning will not do the job... maybe some kind of exorcism. This whole place was a mess it should be a crime.

When that other man, Madden jumped into her vision her entire face went red she had to cover her face. Oh MY GOD! This guy was WAY to comfortable with his body.

Why!? WHY didn't I just stuffed myself into Temple's suit case!?

Does this whole situation right now count as a need for the police? Though she appreciate's Mr. Anderson's attempts to cool things down she wished really hard to be somewhere else but here. But it was much too late for here to go back on her desiscion now. This is what she chose to go along with... this is her summer vacation.

Juliet managed to work up the nerve to look again just in time for Madden to get up close... too up close to her. The proper thing to do was shake his hand though she wondered about where it could've possibly been. All she could do was just smile really... really hard.

"Don't worry we're not that bad. What brings you here on summer vacation instead of losing our virginity on a beach during a bonfire to the soccer team?"

Obviously her epic blush was not going to make like a tree and leave. Here she was, at the appartment of... let's face it, two gorgeous men. One shirtless, showing off his muscular onslaught and the other, she could feel it, pretty much gay and totally comfortable feeling the air in all the right places.

Juliet bit on her bottom lip as she thought of an answer. "Uh-uh..." She let out a nervous laugh. "Well I've been chained to abstinency," Her promise ring hung from a silver chain around her neck, "and it was either stay at home with parents breathing down your neck or live it up here... in... Condom... Cove Condos." Though the thought had been going through her mind since the end of classes, Juliet couldn't attend to this "lose your virginity bonfire" on the count that her parents purposely took her away that night to a "family outing" to celebrate. A sense of shame that she was still a virgin washed over her. Also embarrassement because of how pathetically innocent she must seem to these guys that were most likely a gay couple.

Yep... this is my life.

"I-I guess I'll be seing a lot more of you guys then? Hehehe."There was a hint of suggestiveness in her question.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:14 am

Beau and Madden watch the new girl as she struggles to respond to them.
"If she takes any longer to talk I'm going to fall asleep." Beau's hangover is still hanging over him.

"Awe, she's shy," he pokes her with his tail without having to move, "and a virgin. Beau can't you help her with that?" He teases.

"I don't like kids." He scowls at his room mate before closing the door in their faces.

"Huh, for once you're the rude one. What a nice change of pace." Mad walks back to the kitchen.

"How is this for a change of pace? PUT SOME FUCKING PANTS ON."

"I'm sorry for all that, Miss Juliet, they have no discretion. I will not send you in there unprepared I will try my best to be sure they are away at work if you must enter that domicile." Lye assures her. He hits the button and onto the second floor. "You may have noticed we did not enter the other third floor apartment. The last tenant killed himself a few weeks ago and he wasn't found until the smell became apparent." He explains.

The doors open and to the end of the hall is a door. This next tenant is a bit of a shut-in. You will never need to clean her place it is always immaculate. She also prefers you NEVER enter without permission. This is a rule." Lye is very serious. He taps on the door and waits. "The only things she may ask of you is to do her laundry or bring up food she orders. She orders out a lot, but we prefer that random people not be allowed to wonder our building."

The door cracks to the point the chain lock is tight. "What is it?" Behind G her dog barks only two times and backs off.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, Lady Gedra, but I wanted to introduce our newest maid. Her name is Juliet Saito." Lye is very proper towards her.

G snaps a quick photo of Juliet with her phone. "Its good to meet you. Goodbye," She shuts the door.

"She is our only tenant permitted to have a dog. It is a service dog, but it is also a doberman pincher so do not try to get near it. It doubles as an attack dog." He certainly can't forget to warn her about that.
"Next let me show you to the servants quarters." On the first floor he walks her down a long hall towards the back of the building. He picks up a ring full of keys and instantly knows which one it is to unlock the plain door. Inside is an efficiency like nothing fancy. There is a kitchenette area connected to the small living room. The bathroom and bedroom can clearly be seen from the front door so show how small everything is. "It may not seem like much, but you are only residing here for 1 summer and I had to pull strings just to gain you a private room. But if this isn't to your accommodations there is always the joint living quarters." He turns around and unlocks a door to a huge room full of bunk beds, full kitchen, a bathroom has stalls and an open shower area with multiple heads.

"Your work day consists of the job list that needs to be completed. Once completed you are dismissed for the night. The pool is only used when not working. There is a 2 AM curfew, but keep in mind you have to report for work at 7 am. You have to provide yourself with your own meals, but if you are short on cash just tell me and I can provide you with anything you want to eat. It's not a bother." He offers.
"Is there anything else you need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:21 am

A feeling of both humiliation and patheticness grew in her. In a way it felt like she was back in school with those mean plastic girls, teasing Juliet about her virginity. Beau and Madden were the plastics and Juliet is the outsider that tries to fit in, yet there's this barrier, complete with guns, knives and a mine field. Indeed that couple was not going to be people Juliet could talk to.

Juliet was about to ask Mr. Anderson about the other room in the floor, but he practically read her mind. "You may have noticed we did not enter the other third floor apartment. The last tenant killed himself a few weeks ago and he wasn't found until the smell became apparent."

Right at this point Juliet was begining to produce a sense of total fear about this place. So far the only tenant living in this wonder of a complex was the french lady, mother to her bosse's child. Meeting the next tenant was the scariest thing ever to her.

Once they had made it to the domicile all they got was a "hello" and "goodbye". This left Juliet dumbfounded and creeped out by the fact that, without warning, this Lady Gedra, had taken a picture of Juliet for reasons she can't ponder.

This place can't be for real.

For the rest of the tour Juliet stayed silent, thinking about all the different and unique characters she had met. All of them had their own agenda, their actions and personalities certainly unpredictable.

Do I have my work cut out for me.

Finally they made it to the area where it shall be Juliet's residence for the summer. When Mr. Anderson opened the door for her she peeked inside the efficiency it was very simple, yet comfortable for one person. Everything right next to the other, with no walls to tear them apart. Small living quarters. "It may not seem like much, but you are only residing here for 1 summer and I had to pull strings just to gain you a private room. But if this isn't to your accommodations there is always the joint living quarters."

The site of the joints was deplorable. No way could she exchange the first room for this one. "Um... thank you but I think the 'private room' will do just fine."

So she will have to provide herself. Figures, but that's why she was sent here; to fend for herself and learn to be an adult. "Is there anything else you need to know?"

"Well I will need someone who can take me to the market so I can buy some food for the week." She said, staring at her accomadations, rubbing her arm. "I don't have transportation." At first this place seemed like it could've turned out to be a great place to spend the summer, but inside... it was a whole different story. "Don't suppose anyone will go out of their way to give me a ride?" She turned to Mr. Anderson, forcing a smile.

"When do I start?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Outside the sun was shinning, the waves were crashing by the shore, all perfect for the beach. Corie lied on a towel, reading a book, under the shade of a palm tree. Not far away Evangeline was making a sand castle.

"Mommy come help me!" She laughed.

The young mother sat up, a smile on her face. Delighted to go play with her she put down her book to join her little girl in the sand. Together they made a simple looking tower-like castle with a sea shell decorating it's top.

"Yay!" Her little girl cheered. Evangeline turned to her mother and hugged her tightly. "Mommy, can daddy stay for dinner after the lessons? Pleeeaaase mommy? Pleeeaase."

Corie's and Lye's relationship... well for a long time there wasn't one. All that happens when he is around for Eevee is absolute ignoring. All he ever comes for is Evangeline, to which Corie is totally against, but her daughter wants to be with her father. She doesn't want Evangeline to feel as though her mother is trying to take that away. It makes her happy.

"I do not know miel. He is very busy."

"I'll ask him once the lessons are done. I really want the three of us together for dinner."

With a sigh, Corie nodded and agreed. "Alright miel. You can ask him." Inside she wanted to die.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:03 am

"What you think of our new girl? Not nearly as hideous as the other ones, huh?" Madden is putting the dishes into the dishwater.

"Hmm. . ." Beau is stretched out on the couch with his arm over his eyes to keep out the light. "She's cute. Definately an improvement over the other maids in this joint. Could use some long legged french maids up in here. Could certainly go for sex I don't have to leave the couch for." He rambles on like a frat boy.

"You always got me!" Madden chirps up.

"I'll pass," Beau rolls over to bury his face in the back of the couch.

"Transportation?" Lye can see that smile of hers wanting him to help her more. "Well, anyone may give you a ride. I can do so in my spare time, but mostly there are cabs that if you have to run an errand for the building we reimburse you for the tab. Most of the cafes, mom & pop convenient stores, gas stations, organic markets, and darling stores can be found in any direction within walking distance. You may borrow rain gear from the storage room behind the front desk or if you feel like a bike ride we have a few spares left by past residents in the shed out back. Gunther and I have the keys to the shed. Which reminds me," He removes the key to her room from his ring and hands it to her. "At the end of your employment here you must return your key and all copies to me."

Lye smiles at the old lady walking in to start her shift. "Good morning, Mrs. Balderash, how are you today?"

She scoots across the carpet with a smile on her face. She looks up at Lye as best she can with the slight hump keeping her from seeing too far. "Charlie, my abortion went splendid. We can move to the exotic islands now and I won't get fat." She assures him.

Lye forces a smile. "That's nice. You go on ahead and I'll take you there in a moment." He lets her pass.

"Thank you, Charlie, you're always such a stud!" She gives Lye a pinch on the but and giggles.

Lye twitches when she does this and gives attention back to Juliet. "Don't pay any mind to Mrs. Balderdash and her ways. She's quite senile, but she does the jobs I ask of her. When she was hired before my time she was the mistress of the owner. He left her this building in his will to wit her children refuse to place her in a home so she is to be kept busy here. She seems quite content with her job so who am I to say no?" He explains.

"Now I will let you settle in. If you would excuse me I have much to do." He gives her a little head bow before walking away. He glances at his phone. Still a few hours before his piano lesson to his Julliard level adorable genius daughter.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:32 am

As Lye went off on his merry way Juliet couldn't stop giggling at what she had just witnessed that old lady do. Never had she seen an elderly woman do such thing. This place definately was a twisted Wonderland and this Alice was hesitant to even take a step in it after seing every inhabitant.

She closed the door behind her. Right next to the door were her things, but she didn't feel like unpacking yet. Firt Juliet wanted to get a quick look around the room. The kitchenette was fairly comfortable for just one person to roam around. There was a small fridge a sink and a stove. Going around the small counter was the living room with just a sofa where two people could fit, across from it was a small tv. Walking a bit further across was the bed, next to it a drawer and a small closet that was not nearly enough to contain all her clothes, but Julie could just put in the clothes she would want to wear for the week and switch them at the end of each. The drawers were also a bit too small to contain her other clothing, guess she will have to do the same. Though the whole clothes situation wouldn't be much of a problem. Since she will be working most of the time, what she will be wearing 90% of the time will be her uniform.

Right next to the bed was a door to which it led to the bathroom. There was obviously a toilet and a small shower with a clear curtain and a wall mirror, under it the sink. Juliet stared at her reflection in the mirror as if trying to figure herself out, but no answer could be found. "Well... you ready for the next ninty days?" She asked her mirror self. "I'm not so sure either."

Juliet laid on her bed for a few minutes, staring blankly at the ceiling when she decided to call her friend, Temple.

"Wazzap girly?" Her friend greeted her cheerfully.

"Kidnap me." Said Juliet.

"Uh-oh. Only a few hours in the safe sex promoting complex and already you wan to to escape? Whatever happened babe?"

"You have NO idea how bizarre these people are." Juliet said with a hand resting on her face.

"Talk to me."

"Well one of the maids is an old senial lady that I just witnessed pinch my bosse's ass, whom I guess she thought was her boyfriend or something from back in the day."

Temple laughed upond hearing her. "Are you serious?"

"That's not even the most weird part. There are these two dudes that live together in an efficiency. When I met them this ginger answered the door, wearing nothing but crappy looking pants-" Her friend cut her off.

"Stop! Did he have muscles?" Obviously that was information she wanted to know.

"Yes he was ripped. Can I countinue?"

"Fine, but only if you will describe Ginger from head to toe. And what about his roomie?"

"O no his roomie was by far the weirdest person I have EVER met in my life. You know what he was wearing?"

"What?"

"NOTHING BUT AN APRON!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes! But that's not all. I thought he had kitty accesories on, but no dude no. He has a tail." There was a short pause.

"A tail? Like an actual tail?" Strange things happen in the world, but never did either of the girls thought that there was such a thing as human splicing.

"Yes an actual tail! A moving. Cat. Tail. That poked me."

Temple thought what her friend was telling her was all some big joke, but Juliet's insisting made her consider that her friend's story could be true. Juliet continued telling her the story with a strange shut-in woman that, for reasons unknown, randomly took a picture of Juliet and just shut the door in her and her boss' face.

"Now that's just creepy." Was all Temple could say.

"The only people I saw that were normal was this nice french lady and her kid. Who by the way happens to be my boss' kid. I think he and this frenchy had a thing, but I don't know about now. She didn't so much as looked at him." The mystery behind Ms. Fortier and Mr. Anderson sparked some curiosity in Juliet, but if she's to find out at least a little she'll have to tred carefully.

Once she was done telling Temple about the bizarre tennants, as she promised, she described how incredibly hot the ginger man was.

"Mmm he sounds yummy. What's his name?"

"Beau Haydn, but I can tell the guy's probably drunk half the time. Don't think he's suitable."

"Who cares? So long as he let's you ride him." Out of the two, Temple was the most daring and of course not virgin. Juliet had this idea of saving herself for "the one".

"Oh my god. Temple."

"What? Honey you can't be too picky these days."

"Slut." Said Juliet giggling.

"Prude."

After an hour long convorsation the two friends said their talk to you laters and Juliet moved on to unpacking.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was late in the afternoon when Corie and Eevee decided to go see a movie at the theater. As they left, the sun was starting to set in the horizon, the streets bustling with people and cars running up and down. Corie checked her watch and saw that it was almost time for Evangeline's piano lessons, to which Corie always dreaded.

"Nous ferions mieux de retour à la maison."

"Can we buy ice-cream first?" Evangeline gave her mother a pout.

Corie knelt down to Eevee's level, acting as though she was about to say yes. "You will spoil your dinner."

"Mooom."

"No. Let's go."

Once back the two showered after the other. Evangeline sat on a tall stool, leaning over the counter as she watched her mother starting to prepare dinner that will be done for when the lessons are over.

"Ne oublier pas de faire un dîner pour trois." Evangeline smiled.

Corie only looked at her sternly.

"Eh! You said I could ask."

"Evangeline, you know Lye-" Her daughter cut her off.

"Father."

"Right. You know that he and I aren't really in speaking terms... or any kind of terms." She went back to her cooking.

"Which is why I want us all to have a family dinner." She kept insisting.

"Evangeline." Corie's voice got a bit loud. She took a deep breath to calm herself. Hearing that word, family, it was painful. To Corie her only family was her daughter and she needed nothing more. No matter how much her little girl may try to get them to some kind of social levle, Corie knew that it would all just be an act, a lie. Lye wanted nothing to do with Corie and neither did she. "Miel... pourquoi ne vas-tu pas sur et obtenir un début de tête avant qu'il vienne?"

"D'accord." The little girl went off to the piano with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:22 am

Lye makes his way up to the fourth level. He had nothing more to do that day besides his daughter's piano lesson. He gently knocks on the door and Corie answers. He can tell by the glare on her face she doesn't wish to let him in. "Good evening, I take it Evee is at the piano?" He already knows. "Is there a problem, Valentina?" He knows it strikes a small chord for him to use her real name. "I must warn you that scowling will give you wrinkles. No use in rushing your aging process." He whispers.

He then notices Evee coming to greet him. "Dinner smells delicious you really are the perfect mother." He then walks up with his arms open. "Mon doux ange," He places his hands gently over her ears and kisses her forehead. "As always I am eager to begin. "We are time's subjects, and time bids be gone." He quotes William Shakespeare.

At the piano they sit together, a perfect team, father and daughter. The sheet music is not something a normal girl Evee's age would be able to play, but this is his prodigy and she is capable of all he was at her age. He smiles warmly down at her as she taps at the keys. If she hesitates he shows her the key without a word so she may continue before repeating the song with no mistakes. She appears so happy with his presence. As always at the end of their lesson they play a duet.

"My most enjoyable part of my day is when I share these irreplaceable moments with you." Lye shares. "Now my pride and joy have you chosen songs to play for your recital?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:59 am

It was always exciting for Eevee to see her father come in through the door. Though she noticed the dislike in her mother's body language. Why couldn't mom and dad get along? That was one of the many questions that always went through her mind. This family had to happen and everything had to go right in order to get them to say at least one sentence to each other.

The music both father and daughter were producing was absolutely divine. This few moments together were indeed a delight to have both parents in the same room. If only mom would also feel delighted about the three of them together. As she went on playing with a smile on her face, Eevee couldn't help glancing over at her mother who was sitting at the counter, reading her book.

As the lesson was coming to it's end Evangeline found herself wishing mother could come over to them so she could see her daughter making strides.

"Now my pride and joy have you chosen songs to play for your recital?" Before answering him she made a funny thinking expression and giggled.

"Oui papa." Evangeline glanced over at her mother and called out to her to get her to come over. "Maman."

Corie looked over at her. "Yes miel?"

"Come here! Come here!"

"I am coming here." The two girls giggled. Corie set down her book on the counter and walked over at them. "What's up?"

Before answering the little girl took a deep breath and announced the piece she will be playing at the recital that's just a few weeks away. "For my recital I'll be playing Gaspard de la nuit."

Corie went wide eyed upon hearing her daughter's announcement. "Gaspard de la nuit by Maurice Ravel?"

Evangeline nodded. "Mhm. You played it for your audition to Julliard."

It was true she auditioned with that piece, but Corie did make a few mistakes and she didn't play the whole piece. In the end she didn't manage to get in.

"Yes... but I only played Ondine. It is a difficult piece. You think you can play the entire suite?"

"Hmmm..." Evangeline began playing the first notes of the piece not even looking at the keys, like it was nothing, as she grinned at her mother. "Yeah. Yeah I'm pretty sure I can."

Corie chuckled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Mwah. Show off." She went back to the kitchen to prepare the plates. That's when Evangeline saw her opportunity to pop the question.

"Papa." She sung the word as she always did whenever she wanted to ask him something. "Can you stay for dinner?" Evangeline looked up at him, batting her eyes.

In her head Corie was wishing he would refuse.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Evee asks Lye to stay for dinner. She's such an enthusiastic child.
Corie puts on quite a convincing face that she isn't bothered by his company, but Lye knows better. Her smile says "okay" but her eyes read "NO."

Lye glances at her then back to Evee. "It would be very enjoyable to have a home made meal by someone else, mon doux petit." He smiles. "Thank you for the invitation." He accepts.
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Juliet laid in her bed all tucked in. She contimplated upon what the next day will bring. It will be her first day as a maid. They'll probably train her. Hopefully it will be someone who has a lot of patience. All those responsibilities she now has will be a struggle to juggle through.

All she hopes is that she won't have to see the cat man or the rude ginger whenever she has to clean their appartment, but that may happen at some point and it will no doubt be an awkward situation that she hopes will not end with her calling the police.

The weeks to come will definately be ones to anticipate. With all these different and bizarre characters playing a part in her summer story.

Welcome to Condom Cove Condos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Condom Cove Condos   Welcome to Condom Cove Condos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Condom Cove Condos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apothica :: Taste of Apothica :: Apothic Xtras :: Apothic Side Stories :: Living Lunacy-
Jump to: