Apothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apothecary creates weapons using human subjects. Their ultimate virus has been lost inside a girl protected by a powerful android of their own creation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interviews

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:19 pm

In this show we are presenting chances to ask the characters questions.
No question is out of bounds and no character can deny delivering an answer!
Let the freak-flags fly! lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://akunekobobo.deviantart.com/
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: To Corie from a mother of 4   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Dear miss Corie, how did you come up with your daughters name? Were you tempted at all to put anything that has to do with Lye into her name? When he finds out would you let your daughter take Lye's last name of Anderson?
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:16 am

Dear short letter writer,

I didn't really came up with the name; I just read it in one of those baby name books, saw how cute it sounded so I settled for it. I was just a teenager at the time so I didn't really care what her name would be so long as it sounded adorable. I will admit I was tempted to give her a second name that was related to Lye's, because even though it was all against my will, I loved him truely. If Lye finds out about her it wouldn't change my mind about her last name. I'm a mother and knowing how dangerous he is, I can't imagine him claiming her as his daughter,  having his rights as a father or her having his last name. In my heart I feel that she shouldn't have his last name, because of who he is.

Sincerly,

Valentina C. Fortier

Last edited by Angel Wing on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:20 am

Dear Lye Anderson,

Why and how did you become so uncontrolably attracted to underage girls? Why didn't you seek psychological or psychiatric (IDK what the difference is :/) help when you noticed your unhealthy fetish? What is the purpose of you keeping them as a mechanical doll? Wouldn't it be best to have her with you alive to be able to feel their soft, warm skin when you touch them and be able to hear their voice?

your fan,

Angel
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:19 am

Dear Angel,
I do not agree that I am "uncontrollably" attracted to underage girls. The girls are chosen with the greatest of consideration and patients. They are the utmost special of creatures and can not be rushed. This sensitive age occurs after childhood has passed and being on the brisk of womanhood before they become corrupted and ugly with sin. This is an age of purity and curiosity that is absolutely charming.
It is just as my first love was, at such a tender age, when she died.

Since I do not find this to be a problem, but merely the highest of appreciation and the greatest of adoration for the briefness of such beauty. I am not a deaf man. Others may find my artistic expressions and passions to be abnormal, but they are simply under educated. All greatest starts from the rebels, willing to go against the pressures of a religiously and government bound society. In a world where one is chastised for being different who is to say I am truly wrong?

To make them into dolls is to make them immortal. Perfect angels that will never age or suffer through the pains of life. They can remain sweet and never grow into a greedy old hag. It is an act of love and mercy. My sacrifice of having their warmth next to me is the greatest gift I can bestow upon any of my dolls.

My dolls are also the greatest advancement in robotics the world will ever know. Each wire and hair has been carefully placed by my own hands. While their insides function as fluidly as any computer their skins are real, preserved, and will remain soft. If I desire to hear their darling voices I just ask them to speak. Their voices were pre-recorded and put through a synthesizer which recreates their voices exactly into all responses.
Yet they are not just aesthetically pleasing but they are also functional. They also serve as security, because weapons can be built in. They can do everything a computer does as well as work as maids. They do not need to eat, sleep, or question any command.
For a final sake of argument they make wonderful, relaxing company.

Sincerely,
Lye Christian Anderson

Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:55 pm

Dear Madden C. Hoften,

I really like your character in the story. It's very unique among all the others of the story.

Why did you willingly gave yourself up to be experimented on and eventually become a half creature- half human? Do you every wish to be fully human again? How would you describe your relationship with Corie? Are you close enough to her that you would die for a friend? When did you come out of the closet?

your fan,

Lady
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AliceRianne
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:36 pm

Lady, meet your tramp!

Lots of questions, but curiosity doesn't always kill the cat least not this cat...yet, as if.

Are you serious? Why would I want to become a half-cat, half-human? Why wouldn't you?!
Cats are sensual, playful, adorable, athletic apex hunters. Need I go on?
My childhood was exceptional. My mother worked with Thai lady boys who were flamboyant, beautiful, and confident. We always engaged in many festivities and life was exciting.
Father moved us to America where things were just soooooooooooooo boring. School wasn't even a challenge. I had to do something more than just sit through classes like a zombie. I've never been a sheep. I had to find something more-something that really suited me.

Using connects I cannot say whom I started traveling to take out certain people whom I also cannot say. *wink-wink*
Working at the Pharmacy provided the perfect opportunity to advance myself. Mae' always said "khun pen luk maew thi im sa kan khxing chan."
I'm still a human I'm just advanced. Why would I ever want to go back and lose the unique and sensual creature that I am?

My relationship with Corie? How is that interesting?
I would say we are like platonic boyfriend and girlfriend or extremely close cousins. I mean if she wanted I would fuck around with her. She's a hot little totty. As for dying are you nuts? I enjoy my life entirely too much to die for anyone no offence to her. In this line of work we can die at any, not me, but anyone else.
Honey, I didn't come out of any closet, because I was never in one. I have been me bisexual and charming as hell since I first learned to fondle. I do lean towards men more, but a lovely lady isn't something I pass up if she wants me because to cum is to cum and who could deny this face?
I do love to use this tongue.

cat 
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:10 am

Juliet I have some personal questions for you from one girl to the next.

Even though your life was a lie did you ever have a crush before Beau?
Are you ever tempted to sleep with Beau? He is such a hottie why haven't you, not the virus, had sex with him?
Would you let the virus take over to have sex with him if you're too nervous?

get some gurl!
sexy chick
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:09 am

Juliet: Well now that I know my life was a lie I'm not sure if my own or his feelings were real at all. Before Beau I did have a crush on a nerdy friend of mine whose name was, Elliot, he was always really funny and wore big square glasses. For a nerd he dressed up pretty good and had curly dark hair and brown eyes. I really liked him, because he always made me laugh... I think he could've been just another one of the Apothecary actors.

Beau... um... well... I uh... y-yeah I have been tempted to s-sleep with him. I AM A TEENAGER WITH NEEDS! *epic blush* Embarassed  I-I just h-haven't done anything because of the whole drama that's been coming at me non stop. There's so much, that hasn't been writen in the narrations, that goes through my head whenever I look at him. I think he's the hotest guy I've ever met, the proof that there is a God, the most gorgeous green eyes I've ever seen and I just lose myself in them and my heart pounds and skips a beat... *gasping for air* Lemme catch my breath.

I wanna sleep with him and have a moment... maybe even more, but I'm just so awkward and shy. Embarassed Plus I don't know what he feels for me... I wouldn't mind to know.

OMG! I would NEVER want to let the virus take over me if I ever get jiggy with it. Not even if I was too nervous. It would be my first time. I wanna remember it and cherish it-

Virus: I would so take over her out of spite. *laugh* Twisted Evil 

Juliet: Go away this is my interview. *deep breath* I think I would want this virus gone first before I ever take any sexual actions. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Beau!! Some questions for you big boy Wink 

Now that you know Juliet can't help you remember anything from your past, what are you going to do? Are you considering to willingly bring her back to the Apothecary in the hopes that they might cure her or destroy the virus yourself? ever since you found her running away from those apothecary ops, have you been attracted to her in the slightest? Would you ever sleep with her? Would you try to win her over? Wink 

Gimme the details Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Huh, those are some questions.

I don't know what I'm gong to do.
I guess I'll return to the Apothecary, but only to try and help Juliet. Who knows what this virus is capable of there's no use in not trying. If I have to kill her to save the world I just might. If I was once human than I deserve a choice. Then again I have no real purpose and with no memory I can't miss anything I never knew I had.

I was more attracted to her as a maiden in distress before she started talking and whining all the time. She's cute, almost in a little sister way, but would I sleep with Juliet? I guess so. What red blooded man wouldn't want to have sex? I don't want to hurt her, because she is so small. I'm more concerned about protecting her and keeping that virus away. I'm sure if Juliet acted more like the virus we would have banged by now, but that's not how Juliet is and I'm not about to do anything that'll scar her. As much as I like to tease I would never be disgusting.

Winning her over isn't even an issue if it's based on the looks department. I can tell by all the blushing I've already got her bowled over. (lol)
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:46 pm

To Jyu,

If you had a chance at a full life what would you want to do with it?
Do know which gender you would want to date?
Would you leave the Apothecary or go back to it eventually?

From
~a concerned citizen
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:34 pm

To concerned citizen,

Thank you for the concerns you have exoressed toward me. Though I dont know why?

A normal life... Never had one, dont know what its like. I have just got out of the facility. All I know right now is that watching humans interact with each other has been an interesting observation.i have noticed how stressful their "normal life" can be. It makes them look like they wish their life was anything but. I myself wonder as I watch them in their normality, why would I want to live like that?

Date? What is this "dating"? You speak of? Is it when two individuals go out and do things together?

I shall return to the Apothecary oce my mission is complete. It is what my father would want.

Sincerely,
Jyu
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:51 am

Dear Dolls,

Can you all see and hear? Do you all talk or repeat phrases?
Do you all ever question your master? Or free will is not really a part of you anymore?

Sincerly,
Lady
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:31 pm

Lady,
Programming is sufficient.
We can hear. We can see. We can process large quantities of information. Obey all orders.
All responses are referred from key phrases or words based on global programming of all known languages.
Our Master is absolute. He is always right. We serve only him.
Free will is a matter for organic beings not robots.

-Charisa
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:48 pm

Doctor Takeru,
Do you regard Juliet as your daughter?
If so how can you experiment on her in so many harsh ways?

What do you hope to achieve with Juliet?

=fellow Scientist
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Fellow scientist,

I do not regard her as my daughter. I only view her as an essential part of my experimentation. I've worked years developing a completely uniqie pathogen, but lacked a proper test subject. The government strictly forbids human testing. So I had to work around it all by genetically engineering my own, keeping her off the government's radar, by containig her in the facility.

I do hope to create a type of agent that is able to perfect the human's ability to heal and increase the immune system, but of course viruses are known to spontaneously mutate randomly so it's obvious we can encounter some obstacles.

Sincerely,
Dr. Takeru Saito
Back to top Go down
Rose Kiss
Admin
Rose Kiss

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Dear Lye C. Anderson,

During your small interctions with Corie/Valentina, have you ever felt the desire to "taste" her again? Would you turn her into a doll? What was your first impression after seing her again after 8 years thinking you lost her in the fire?

Sincerely,
Lady
Back to top Go down
Deviant Diva
Admin
Deviant Diva

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:22 am

Lady,

Pleasure hearing from you again.
Corie is not the same as Valentina. Corie is a worn woman. Attractive by most standards I have not craved to taste her nor would I after I already savored the purest of nectar she could ever offer.

Dolls are best reserved to preserve young women at their most beautiful peek when they are not children yet not yet old women. Corie has surpassed this age, but if there was not a fire she would be a doll here today and probably the first of my robotic line.

As to be expected it really was quite a surprise to see she was alive after 8 years. It is not because I didn't know she was alive, the newspaper did cover the fire and claim a survivor which the FBI hid from me, but to find she had become an assassin. Not only that but under my command nonetheless. It is unclear whether this coincidence is merely such or if she has found me to exact revenge. I will not allow her as I always coordinate back up plans. Her one weakness is now mine to control.
One can never be too cautious.

Hope you found my answers satisfactory,
Lye Anderson
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:28 am

Yo Corie,

Will you always be an assassin?
Did you have other dreams for your future?
Will you ever tell your daughter what you have done?
What will you do if she wants to become an assassin?

for realz,
MacNinja
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:25 am

Bonjour MacNinja,

Very good questions... that I have asked myself so many times.

No I do not wish to be an assassin for the rest of my life. This is going to be my last run.

Before all that happened I had a dream to be a concert pianist... but I gave up on it for reasons I do not really wish to go into. Motherhood was not really on my plans. It was something I was hoping would happen when I was older, but fate is not always very kind. I am not saying I regret having my baby. In fact I love her and owe her everything, because she became my light in the darkness and my reason to live.

You know telling her the truth about what I have done really isn't something that I want to share. Eevee is still just a child, too young to understand... I do not even understand why I let myself be driven by revenge.

I most absolutely not allow her to throw her life away. All this time I have tried to keep her out of everything I have done in the hopes she will grow up better than I did. If she were to come up to me and ask that I would take her to counseling and find her any help possible to keep her from that life.

Sincèrement,

Corie
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:29 am

What up Beau? Very Happy

It's me, Angel

Wanted to ask, now that you remember the shit that went down in Apothica.
You got some from Juliet or rather Juliet being controled by the virus, how do you feel about that? Would you say you liked it? Feel like a sucker?
What are your feelings towards Juliet now?

Tell me everything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Angel,

I'm not sure how to feel.
I was used for sex and to help her escape, but sexual release for a man with a cute girl isn't something that makes me feel like a victim. I just got to come and that's fine by me. I just wasn't made for all that but now that I'm more self aware I'm still not mad.
The virus saw an open opportunity to take me and she did. The only sucker is he scientist who created her and thought he was completely in control.

I don't feel any different about Juliet as I did before. I still want to help her by any means only coming short of letting the virus destroy humanity.
I hate that virus so I'm not going to let her get to me. At first I suspected it was all and act by Juliet but not anymore. Gotta play this by ear and be willing to do anything to get through this shit.

-Beau
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Sama
Admin
Sugar-Sama

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Dear Juliet,

Are you willing to fight or would you rather give up?
Does Baeu's efforts mean anything to you?
If you have any hope for the future what would you want to do?

~random

Dear Virus,

Are you having fun torturing Juliet?
What are your plans for her and Beau?
Would you be content with living within her the rest of her life and live outside the Apothecary?
Would you be willing to switch labs from the Apothecary to the Pharmacy?

~random
Back to top Go down
Angel Wing
Admin
Angel Wing

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Juliet: I'm not sure... at this point I feel as though I'm just an incubator that gets tossed and taken all over the place. Like a prize that needs to be one. If the circumstances were a bit on my favor I would totally fight until I meet my maker. Of course I appreciate every single one of Beau's efforts to help. He's the ONLY person around me that has been willing to go to the ends of the Earth to help me and make sure I get better... but at the same time I feel like I'm just a lost cause and a burden... I just want this all to end. All that I hope is that I actually do have a future. So far I don't really see one. If I was certain I did have one all I want is to be able to have a normal life: go to a real school with real people, eventually go to college, travel and see new things. I want Beau to be my Mr. Right, but he's an android. From what I can remember he doesn't age at all, I do... I age. How would that even work?

Virus: It doesn't. Now's my turn. Finally someone interviews me. Torture? I don't call it torture babe. I call it: "giving the shy little mental virgin a push". She so wants to fuck and is too much of a prude to do shit about it. My plans for her and Beau? I won't lie to you I have no fucking clue. So long as I am still able to survive inside this kid and spread I can stick to her like glue. Beau... what can I say? He keeps my host alive I don't have a choice but to drag him like a heavy brief case.

I never thought about switching labs. I don't want to be anyone's property. They just harvest and probe my host to an extant that could actually kill us both... Nah... not taking any chances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interviews
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apothica :: Taste of Apothica :: Apothic Xtras-
Jump to: